T W E N T Y 🖤 S E V E N

Damian just looked down to her hands.

Just when she felt that everything's fine,the world decided to be cruel again.

Jaena saw her sad look and quickly spoke,

"Hey,don't worry,you will always have the two of us!"

Ae nodded and spoke,

"We'll always choose your side,Mien!"

That makes Mien's eyes teary.

'What did she do to have such precious friends?'

'God,please don't take them away from me.'

'I love them so much.'

She thought to himself.

An hour went by with them just laughing and having fun,until Damian realise it's already 10PM and she still have to go back to Taemin's house.

Jaena and Ae gave her space to call Taemin.

The phone rang for a while and Taemin eventually picked it up,

"Hey,you can come pick me up now.I'll be waiting in front of the porch." Damian spoke softly into the call.

"I'll be there in a few minutes.Bring anything that you want,you can stay longer at my place if you want." Taemin offered.

"Okay,I'd like that.." Damian agreed,a faint smile growing on her lips.

Taemin hang up as he went to change his outfit.

Damian looked around her dressing room and picked a few outfits,accessories,shoes and jewelleries.She then put it in a baggage.

She grabbed a plushie that was given by a fan,it've became her favourite plushie.Surprisingly,it's still in good condition knowing her magic hands condition are..bad...

The plushie is a chick,so it looks quite cute for her.

It looks like she's about to move into someone's house instead of sleeping over.

She looked around her bedroom,wondering for anything that she needs.

She looked to her makeup table and saw something shining in her jewellery box.

She stepped closer and opened the wooden box slowly,brushing past other shining rings and earrings,she grabbed the locket necklace.

She sat on her bed while admiring the necklace.

"I've kept this necklace for a long time now..I wonder,who gave me this?I don't remember buying it..." She spoke to herself.

The locket grabbed her attention.

It's a diamond heart-shaped locket,which has a hole like it's a lock.

She noticed however,that the locket can't be opened and the lock isn't for decoration

She brushed her fingers and felt something carved into the back of the locket.

She turnt the locket around and saw a letter,

M.

Whoever that gave her this,clearly know her nickname which is 'Mien'.It looks like it's specially made for her.

She then decided to wear the necklace,somehow a feeling of comfort washes over her as she put it on.

She took the baggage and went out of her bedroom after turning off the lights and locking the door.

She passed by other members but ignored them.

As she was about to grab the doorknob,a voice calls out,

"You have to get away from him.It's for your sake."

She turnt around,her bangs blocking her eyes as she spoke,

"You guys believed a rapist and never listened to me.Is that what 'family' does?"

Without caring,she turnt around and left the household.

She waited in front of the porch for any signs of Taemin's car.