T E N

"So,can you tell me more about yourself?" Damian spoke,tilting her head cutely.

"Hm..Well,I'm 27 this year.I have two dogs,which are Eve and Adam.Do you like dogs?You can play with them later if you do.What about you?" Taemin spoke,smiling.

"I'm 23 this year.I have a few pets as well.One dog and two cats.Their names are Hwa,Min and Lin.Sure,I would love to play with Adam and Eve!" Damian cheerfully replied.

"Why are out you so late tonight?" Taemin asked as he leads the direction to his house.

"My..friend called me out earlier and we had a fight as you can see." Damian spoke quietly.

Taemin looked at Damian and saw the frown on her lips.

"Hey,you look beautiful when you smile,you know?I said that I want to protect your smile right?" He rubbed Damian's back.

Damian smiled slightly,

"Thank you" She spoke softly.Her heart thumping fast.

They arrived at his apartment and Taemin closed the door after Damian entered.He locked the door as well.

Taemin told Damian to rest on the couch while he went to change.

Eve,Taemin's dog suddenly came up to Damian and gave her a puppy-eyed stare.

She instantly knew that Eve is hungry from her experience of taking care of Hwa.

Damian tried finding dog food in the kitchen but failed.

She then went to the room Taemin entered.She wanted to ask where's the dog food.

Without much thought,she opened the door and immediately saw Taemin being shirtless.

She blushed,

"Um..Eve is hungry so can I know where's the dog food?" Damian spoke quietly,getting the attention of Taemin as he turnt his head.

Taemin nodded,

"Let me grab it for you" He said as he walked out of the room,still shirtless.

Damian followed him,the pink tint on her cheeks doesn't seem to fade.

Taemin opened the cabinet and took out a can of dog food.He then grabbed Eve's bowl and poured the content inside it.

Eve quickly came and started to eat her meal.

Taemin stretched,his body feeling sore.

Damian accidentally stared at his rock-hard abs for too long and he clearly noticed the stare.He then smirked slightly,teasing her,

"Do you like this sight of me?"

Damian blushed harder and covered her face with her hands.

Taemin walked up to her and grabbed her hands slowly.He spoke softly,looking at Damian in the eyes,

"Why are you hiding your face?"

Damian backed up until her back hits the wall.Taemin then neared her and put a hand on the wall,stopping Damian from running away.

They looked into each other's eyes.

Damian blushed,

"Taemin sunbaenim.." She whispered.

Taemin nodded slightly and he then neared his face to Damian's ear and whispered,

"Just go change into another outfit so that you can sleep better later.Just take any of my shirts,I don't mind."

Taemin smiled and walked away into his room to wear a shirt.

Damian stood at the same spot,frozen.

Her face as red as ever.

Her heart was racing.

'We were so close..I thought he was gonna kiss me..' Damian thought.

'Lee Taemin,what are you doing to me?' Damian thought again.