T H I R T Y 🖤 T W O

Damian cried,hugging her knees to her chest.Her back was against the tree's stump.

"Why is the world so against Taemin and me being together?What did we do to deserve this?" She cried out.

She checked her phone after what felt like hours of crying.

'11 PM'

It reads.

Her phone was about to die because of the lack of battery's percentage.

She was worried that Taemin might be searching for her.She quickly stood up and walked around the forest,trying to find a way out.

Then,halfway through it,

She realised.

She's lost.

She took out her phone,deciding to call Taemin but as she was about to tap the call button,

It died.

She sighed in frustration and slipped the phone into her pocket.

She decided to search for the exit anyway.

She was about to turn to the left when she heard a twig snap.

Her mind got the best of her and she started running,afraid of what might be the source of the sound.

When she was running,she didn't notice a tree's root sticking out of the ground.

And well,

She tripped over the root.

Not only falling,but she also sprained her ankle.

"Ouch!" She exclaimed.

She tried to get up but almost fell again,holding on to a tree for support.

"I can't possibly walk in this condition.." She whispered.

She turnt her back to tree and slid down to the ground.

Her eyes got teary again as she hugged her knees.

"Just kill me.." She whispered..

Someone approached her and slowly touched her shoulder from behind.

She flinched and shielded herself with her arms.Closing her eyes as she feared for her safety.

"Hey!Relax!It's me." Taemin whispered,looking at her.

Damian opened her eyes,which are brimming with tears. When she saw that it's indeed Taemin,she reached out for Taemin.

Taemin leaned forward.

Damian quickly embraced him and put her head into the crook of his neck.

She sobbed.

Taemin hugged Damian's petite body,rubbing her back and whispering sweet nothings into her ear.

"I'm here,it's okay,I'm here,Mien" Taemin whispered.

They stayed like that for a while when Taemin broke the silence,

"Let's get home and clean you up." Taemin spoke.

Damian let go of him and he stood up.

Then,he noticed that Damian didn't try to stand up.

"Is something wrong?" Taemin asked.

"I sprained my ankle.." Damian whispered,tear stains still on her cheeks.

Taemin bend down and checked her ankle.

'She can't possibly walk like this.' Taemin thought to himself.

Taemin took off his jacket and put it over Damian's shoulder.

"Hey,get on my back" Taemin spoke,as he kneed down in front of Damian,but not facing her.

"Are you sure?I'm heavy" Damian nervously spoke,not sure about this.

"Relax,I've carried you before when you fell asleep.You're light as a feather." Taemin joked.

Damian pursed her lips but got on Taemin's back anyway.

Taemin secured his hold on Damian,making sure that she won't fall off.Then,he started walking.

Taemin knows that Damian surely would've been sad after what've occurred.

So he tried to crack jokes and made her smile as much as he can.

They made it out of the forest and Taemin carried Damian back to his house.