T W E N T Y 🖤 E I G H T

Taemin pulled up eventually and Damian walked up to his car,a faint smile on her lips.

Taemin stepped out of his car to help Damian move the baggage into his car's trunk.

Taemin closed the trunk and noticed the necklace Damian's wearing.

Taemin thought to himself with a soft smile on his lips,

'You still kept it till this day.'

Damian noticed his smile and asked him,

"What's on your mind?"

Taemin just answered,

"Nothing,the necklace just suits you well."

Damian thanked him as they both got in the car.

As Taemin drove the car and slowly dissappeared into the distance,to the destination of Taemin's apartment,a figure watches from CONSTELLATION's window.

She sighed to herself,

'What's the history between the two of them?'

Damian and Taemin chatted a bit in the car,finding out more about each other.

Surprisingly,they have a lot in common.

I don't mean ten to twenty similarities in common but like more than one hundred.

Taemin joked that they're probably soulmates by now.

Damian laughed,even if there's one thought in her head,

'I wish.'

Damian looked out the window pane of the car,as she noticed the skies began to rumble and it began to pour.

Damian's mind wandered to the event at CONSTELLATION's household.

It pains her heart,knowing they trusted Yanan more than herself.

It pains her heart,knowing she was betrayed by the people that she trusted.

A single tear slid down from her eye as her lips began to quiver.

Taemin who noticed,only stayed silent.

He took one hand off the steering wheel to grab a handkerchief.He leaned his hands to Damian's face and wipes the tear stain slowly.

Damian only whispered a sentence,it was loud enough for Taemin to hear,

"Why can't I be happy for once?"

Her body began to tremble and shake,as her cries grew louder.

Taemin pulled up to the side.

He then turnt to Damian and reached forward for her body.

He engulfed her in a hug,caressing her head.

Damian's hands fist on his shirt as she cried.

Taemin rubbed her back,hugging her and hiding his face in the crook of her neck.

Taemin whispered a sentence,

"Mien,your happiness will always be more important than mine."

The world is indeed a cruel place.

The tale of these two,in each and every lives,their hearts are tied to each other.

In one life,Damian might be a maid and Taemin might be the Prince.

Even if the punishment for staining the Kingdom's precious Prince is to be hanged as the pairs of eyes watches,playing with the strings,each and every lives,they'll always end up together.

In the present life,born to a world of fame and glam,once again,they'll never be separable.

An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet,regardless of time,place and circumstance.The thread may stretch or tangle,but it'll never break.

'If only,you can be mine,even for a blink of an eye'

'Forever,you can only be mine.For eternity,until we're reborn again.'