T W E N T Y 🖤 O N E

Damian closed the door behind her and brought the luggage to Taemin's car.

Taemin got out to help Damian.He opened the
bonnet of the car and put Damian's luggages inside it.

They then quickly got in the car.

Taemin asked,

"Are you ready?" With his infamous killer smile carved on his lips.

Damian smiled and nodded.Suddenly,she noticed Taemin's collar was crooked.

Damian leaned forward,shocking Taemin as she fixed the crooked collar.

"There!" She spoke and looked up to see Taemin's reaction.

Taemin had a little pink tint on his cheeks and a small shy smile carved on his lips.

Damian's heart beat faster as she thought,

'He's cute'

They only sat there,staring into each other's eyes when Taemin spoke shyly,

"You're really beautiful."

Damian blushed and thanked him.

He then drove them to his house.

Taemin parked his car and was going to tell Damian to go out first,when he realised something.

Damian has fallen asleep.

Taemin sighed softly,he unfastened Damian's seatbelt.

He then looked at Damian's peaceful resting face.

"Just wait a little more,okay?" He whispered,a small smile on his face as he brushed Damian's bangs aside.

He kissed Damian's cheek softly.

'I'll get rid of that bastard soon'  He thought as he stared at Damian's soft pinkish lips for a moment.

His feelings are urging him to kiss and make those his.

He held himself back,thinking,

'I'll do it when we're inside,Dispatch can catch us if we're outside.'

He got out of the car and went to Damian's side,opening the door and carrying her bridal style.

"You'll always be my Princess,Mien" He whispered,adoring the sleeping Mien in his arms.

He carried Damian until they entered his house.

He softly lied Damian on the couch and covered her with a blanket.

He put a pillow under her head.

He sighed softly,looking at her sleeping figure.

He then turnt around to go get the luggages.

He grabbed Damian's luggages and brought it to his apartment.

He closed the door upon entering.

He was surprised to see Eve lying on top of Damian's blanket while Damian is sleeping.

It seems his dogs are liking Damian too.

He chuckled softly,

"They like you,huh?"

He set Damian's luggages inside his bedroom.

He then carried Damian,bridal style to the bedroom before slowly laying her down on the bed.

He sat beside Damian on the edge of the bed.

He stared at her with passion visible in his eyes.

He softly brushed Damian's hair.

"I like you so much" He whispered as he took Damian's hand and kissed it softly.

"Will you like me back?" He whispered,furrowing his eyes at the sleeping figure.

"I wish,you'll just wake up and realise your feelings for me." He inched his face closer to Damian's face.

"So you'll just be mine" He whispered before he placed a kiss on Damian's lips.

He bit it softly and kissed it.

He distanced his face and spoke,

"That bastard kissed you there earlier...But you're mine.I'm your first kiss,Mien."

"Don't you remember how we met for the first time?" Taemin spoke,interlacing his hands with Damian's.

What could he possibly mean?