F I V E

Sulli arrived at her schedule.

She then saw Yanan being applied makeup on by his makeup stylist.She then changed into her outfit and started getting ready for the photoshoot.

'I need to make this plan work or else,Yanan won't ever be mine' Sulli thought.

'Oh Damian..Forgive me for hurting you.' Sulli thought sadly.A sad smile appeared on her lips.

They took several photos.

The duo posed stylishly for the photoshoot.Their expressions were excellent.

Some questions were asked.

"Do you like anyone?" The duo was asked.

Yanan gestured for Sulli to answer first.

Sulli blushed and spoke,

"Yes but he doesn't know that I like him"

The interviewer joked,

"That man is the luckiest man alive.Well,what about you,Yanan?"

Yanan made a thinking motion,

"I like someone as well.I'm thinking of confessing to her but still haven't got the chance yet" He answered softly.A faint smile appeared on his lips.

They answered a few more questions after that.

Before leaving,Sulli asked Yanan,

"Let's take a couple of selcas together"

Yanan nodded and they posed for the selcas.Some were silly,some were romantic and some were funny.

They bowed to each other and they bid goodbyes.

Her manager walked up to her,

"Hey,someone wanted to give you this."

He gave her the flower bouquet.

She smiled and took a picture of it.

She finished her schedule for the day and her manager sent her home.

After she freshened herself up and ate some meals,she laid on her bed.

'Ah,I have to post the selcas and the flowers' She thought.

'This plan better work,Taemin sunbaenim' Sulli thought,a smile appearing on her lips.

Then,Sulli posted the series of pictures along with the picture of a flower bouquet.

And thus,the dating rumours were stirred.

'Perfect' Taemin thought to himself as he looked through the selcas.

"Damian is mine,Yanan" Taemin scoffed.

Netizens started making up dating rumours about them.

Thus,getting the attention of SM and CUBE.

SM and CUBE held a meeting and discussed with the celebrities.

They decided to confirm the relationship as CUBE agreed.

Reporters immediately posted various articles about the 'couple'.

"From today,onwards,you'll act as if you're dating her,Yanan.You mustn't tell anyone about this.Not even your teammates." The CEO spoke to Yanan.

Yanan only nodded,hiding his eyes with his bangs.

'But I loved you,Damian..Forgive me..' Yanan thought.

His heart broke.

He was forced into a relationship,just for fame,with someone he doesn't even love.

The person he loves is out there,still waiting for the right one and he can't even confess his feelings.

' I hope you'll get someone..Someone better than me,Damian' Yanan thought as a sad smile formed on his lips.

'I still love you' He thought to himself.

The news spread like wildfire.Everyone was talking about the new couple.

Most of the netizens supported their relationship while some sent death threats and hate letters.

Taemin laid on his bed and looked through his gallery.Full of pictures of Damian.He smiled to himself,whispering,

"You're mine and only mine,love"