N I N E T E E N

'Why do I suddenly feel like something is wrong?' Taemin thought,uneasiness overwashing him.

'She' ve been in the dressing room for too long,let me check up on her' Taemin thought as he stood up and began walking to the direction of Damian's dressing room.

Yanan forced Damian to look at him as he whispered darkly,

"You're mine"

He captured Damian's soft lips in a kiss and bit on them softly.

Damian felt one of his hands reaching up higher and eventually touching her left breast.

She closed her eyes as her eyes become more teary.

Taemin opened the door and was greeted with a disgusting sight.

Yanan attempting to rape Damian.

Taemin felt anger overwashing him as he walked up to Yanan quickly,grabbing him by the collar.He shouted,

"You damn bastard!"

Due to Taemin grabbing him by the collar,Yanan let go of Damian's wrists and she fell to her knees.She sobbed while covering her face with her hands.

"Get your hands off me,asshole!" Yanan shouted,punching Taemin's jaw.

Taemin felt pain on his jaw but he could care less.

Taemin kicked his stomach,making him fall to the ground,spitting out blood.

"Don't touch what's mine."  He whispered darkly,yet only Yanan caught that.

"She's mine" Yanan venomously whispered back.

"Get out before I call the police on your ass" Taemin shouted.

Yanan slowly struggled to stand up but he walked out of the dressing room.

"I'll kill him soon." Taemin whispered.

Taemin turnt around,seeing Damian still sobbing.

He quickly ran to Damian's side,hugging her and rubbing her back.He slowly uncovered her face by taking her hands away,surprisingly Damian didn't flinch even the slightest bit.

Taemin noticed the purple-ish spot on her neck.

"He gave you a fucking hickey?!" Taemin shouted.

"I'M GONNA CALL THE POLICE!" He took out his phone but Damian stopped him.

"I'm okay.." Damian spoke,looking down.

"You're okay?!!You almost got raped by that bastard!" He felt fury slithering up his veins

"I'll be okay..Let's just go home" She spoke assuring him even if tears are still trickling down her cheeks.

Taemin sighed softly and cupped her face before kissing her tears away.

"I'll protect you,everything'll be okay,no one can hurt you anymore" He whispered as he embraced her.

Damian hugged him back,feeling safe in his embrace.

Taemin helped Damian stand up slowly.

Taemin inspected Damian's wrists,noticing that they were red marks from Yanan's tight grips.

Taemin growled under his breath.

He felt a possessiveness creeping up inside him.

He felt like he needed to take Damian tonight.

He felt like he needed to make Damian his.

He wanted to show the world that Damian is his and only his.

Taemin carried Damian bridal style to his car.

Damian softly hit him as she giggled,

"Don't make me act like your wife"

He laughed and got in the car before kissing her head,whispering,

"Then,be my real wife"

They both giggled cutely,like love birds,well not officially.

They put on their seatbelts and Taemin drove his car to CONSTELLATION's residence.