T W E N T Y

"We're here" Taemin spoke as he parked in front of CONSTELLATION's household.

"Wait for me here,I'll go get some clothes" Damian spoke.

"Do you need any help?" Taemin asked,lookinh up to her as she get out of the car.

"I'll call you if I needed any help,okay?" Damian spoke.

Taemin nodded and watched Damian walk into her house.

Taemin pulled out his phone and made a call,

"Listen,get the equipments.I need to eliminate this target quickly." Taemin spoke,his eyes darkened.

"The equipments?In what way,does the target will be eliminated?" The man on the other line spoke.

"Make it seem believable.It's either murder or suicide,I prefer suicide." Taemin spoke,looking at the watch on his wrist.

"Suicide?Specifically,what method?I'll prepare the equipments you need." The man spoke.

"Hanging." He spoke coldly.

"I'll prepare the equipments.What about the time,date and place?" The man asked.

"I'll tell Jongin-ssi to arrange that.He can pull some strings." Taemin chuckled darkly.

"Is that all?I'll be going now." The man on the other line said.

"Pleasure doing business with you,Jongdae-ssi" Taemin smirked as he spoke.

"Pleasure doing business with you too,Taemin sunbaenim." Jongdae spoke and hang up.

Taemin smirked as he tapped on the notepad app on his phone,

"You're the target now." He whispered darkly when he scrolled through the information of Yanan.

Damian rummaged through her closet for clothes.

Luckily,her manager texted her saying they have no schedule for three days straight.

Which means,she can sleep over at his house for three days straight,what a joy.

She picked a few outfits,just in case Taemin wanted to go out anywhere with her.

She saw a shirt,

Memories flashed in her mind

"Catch me if you can"
"Yanan!"
"Haha,you caught me,Mien~"
"What's in that box?"
"I have a gift for you,I think you'll like it"
"You got me a shirt?I love it!! Thank you so much,Yanan~~"
"You're welcome,Mien"

She shook her head and tossed the shirt into the deepest depths of her closet.

She noticed another shirt,it's her favourite shirt,

"Perfect" She spoke and grabbed it,tossing into her luggage

She grabbed a couple more outfits beforw locking the luggage.

She also took her phone charger,painkillers,her pouch of skincare products and another pouch of makeup products.

She took her luggages out of the room and closed the door.

She quietly stepped downstairs when a voice spoke,

"Where are you going in the middle of the night?"

There stood Miyeon at the top of the stairs,looking down at Damian with fierce eyes.You can get chills down your spine with her fierce stares..

Damian gulped and spoke,

"I'm sleeping over at a friend's house?"

Miyeon asked her,narrowing her eyes,

"Who?"

Damian spoke carefully,

"Taemin sunbaenim."

'Please don't get mad..I should've told her I'm going to Chaeyeon's house instead if she gets mad..'

"You may go" Miyeon yawned and let her go and they bid goodbyes.

Damian blinked her eyes,not believing it but she quickly left.