E I G H T E E N

They chatted with each other for a little bit.

After that,the filming started.

After a few hours of endless filming,finally everything is finished.

Damian drank a bottle of water that was given to her by Taemin before he went to change his outfit.

"Damian-ssi!!" Her manager called her name as she walked up to her.

"Ah,managernim!Today,you can just go home directly as I'll be going home with Taemin sunbaenim" Damian spoke,sweat trickling down her throat.

Her manager nodded,

"Noted,be careful~~" She replied cheerfully.

Damian's staff eventually headed home before her.

Damian left to her dressing room to change her outfit.

Taemin opened the door from his dressing room and checked the filming site for any signs of Damian.

"Huh?Is she changing her outfit?Probably" He spoke to himself.

His staff bid goodbye to him as they headed home.

Taemin sat on a sofa,waiting for Damian.

Yanan saw Taemin sitting on the sofa after he got out of his dressing room.

"This is my chance" He whispered to himself and quickly walked to Damian's dressing room.

He makes sure that Taemin didn't notice his presence.

He entered the dressing room and closed the door after him quietly.

Damian finished changing her outfit.

She checked her outfit in the mirror.

Damian smiled softly and whispered,

"The second time that I'm coming over to his house..I'm so happy"

She unlocked the door and got out.

As soon as she did that,she was standing in front of Yanan,face to face,not much space in between them.

She was shocked but stayed quiet.

"Damian?" Yanan softly spoke.

"..." Damian looked away from having an eye contact with Yanan.

"Look,I'm really sorry" He spoke sadly.

"I know that it's not your fault..I didn't tell you about my relationship with Sulli at all..Just trust me.." He continued.

Damian only stayed quiet and shook her head slowly.She spoke,

"Maybe,it's better if we separated."

She tried to move away from Yanan but Yanan grabbed her wrists,pinning her wrists to the dressing room's door.

"Why.." Yanan spoke,angrily.

He's losing his patience.

"Why are you being so close with that guy?!" He spoke coldly.

"He makes me happy and loved!" Damain replied,turning her face away as she struggled in Yanan's grip.

"He's nothing!I'm better than him!Don't you see?You're mine!" He whispered angrily to Damian's ear.

Slowly,he was being consumed by his obsessive love.

He neared his face to Damian's neck.

Damian can feel his hot breaths on her neck,she feels awfully uncomfortable.

She struggled more as she realised what Yanan might do.

Yanan recklessly devoured a spot on her neck,licking and biting until it becomes a purple mark,specifically a hickey.

Damian made a sound while he did that but struggled more as she felt his hand slowly going up her waist.

'Someone..Save me'  She thought desperately as a drop of tear trickled down her cheeks.