E L E V E N

"I nearly lost myself back there" Taemin's face as red as a tomato as he whispered to himself.

He took out a shirt and wore it.

"Control yourself,Taemin.This isn't the perfect time yet." Taemin looked at himself in the mirror as he whispered to himself.

Taemin walked out of the room and called Damian,

"Hey,you can go take a shower in my room.Just pick any shirts from the wardrobe,I don't mind." He spoke.

Damian looked up to him and nodded.She whispered a small "Thanks" before entering Taemin's room.

Taemin whispered,his heart beating fast,

"I get why so many guys including me fall in love with you"

Damian entered Taemin's bedroom and picked out a shirt from the wardrobe.

Damian undressed herself quickly and got in the shower.

She whispered,

"Taemin sunbaenim is so nice..he make me feel like my heart was racing earlier.."

Her face is still a tad red.

She shook her head and quickly freshened herself.

She stepped out of the shower wearing a towel around her body.

Quickly,she dressed up in the clothes she picked.

Damian then combed her hair and walked out of the bedroom.She then walked to the living room.

Damian saw Taemin smiling while playing with Eve.

"Eve~!" He called Eve,patting the spot next to him.

Eve then jumped on the couch,on the exact spot Taemin patted.

"Good girl~" He smiled and lifted Eve into his lap and played with her.

Damian's heart beated fast as she saw Taemin.

Taemin saw Damian and quickly called her,

"Hey,no need to be awkward,I won't do anything,I promise.You can sit anywhere you'd like." He smiled again.

Damian nodded shyly and sat beside Taemin,watching him play with his dogs.

"Are you single?" Damian blurted the question out.

Taemin simply nodded,tilting his head at Damian.

"Wait,why did I ask that.." Damian groaned and covered her face,embarrassed.

Taemin laughed and quickly said,

"Don't be embarrassed.It's okay.Well,how about you?Or perhaps do you like anyone?"

"I'm single..Well,I'm the only one in my group that's not dating..I was heartbroken a few days ago but someone made me feel..I don't know how to describe it..Like I'm in love again.." Damian spoke quietly.

Taemin rubbed her back and spoke softly,

"Hey..Maybe whoever that broke your heart isn't the one for you..There's probably someone who always loves you but is hiding it so well,you know?Everyone in this world should be loved."

'I'm hoping the person are you' Damian thought,a small smile appearing on her face.

'Maybe now,I can move on from my first love.' Damian thought.

They started talking with each other and soon got close.

"Do you like horror movies?"
"Yeah,I do"
"Wow,we have a lot of similarity"
"Maybe it's fate~"
"Are you my soulmate then?"
"Maybe~?Who knows what the future has in store for us~!"
"Yah,stop teasing!"

Both of them soon started feeling sleepy. Damian almost dozed off,supporting her head on Taemin's shoulder.

"Hey,you can sleep on my bed.I'll just sleep on the couch" Taemin touched her shoulder as he spoke.

Damian sleepily nodded and Taemin helped Damian walk to the bedroom,hands interlaced.

Damian got in the bed and covered herself with the covers.She looked so small in the Queen-sized bed.Taemin smiled.

"Good night,Damian.I'll get going" He spoke and was going to walk back to the living room when Damian's hand held onto his sleeve.

He turnt his head and Damian spoke softly,

"I don't want to burden you and waking up the next morning with a back ache so you can just sleep beside me."

"Ah,it's alright,Damian" Taemin blushed.He's really going to have trouble preventing himself later.

"I insist" Damian spoke,pouting as she looked up to Taemin.

That melted Taemin's heart easily and he reluctantly agreed to sleep beside Damian.

Their back was against each other's.

They could feel the warm heat of each other's bodies.

Finally,they went to sleep after thinking about each other.