chapter 13

"It's fine I'll go again." I laughed nervously. Someone I didn't know said "What you guys pussies?" I knew Applejack wouldn't let anyone call her a pussy.She grabbed my hand and we went into the closet. We both weren't saying anything, just awkward eye contact. I couldn't take it anymore I knew I had a boyfriend I knew that Applejack hated me I knew my mother would kill me if she found out but I didn't care at all. I kissed Applejack passionately I had been longing for her soft lips, I felt alive for the first time in a long time.

Applejack POV:
When Rarity kissed me, I felt alive for the first time in a long time. I knew she hurt me I knew she never loved me I knew she had a boyfriend, I knew she just played with me but I didn't care at all. I had been waiting for this, waiting to feel her soft embrace again, her lips against mine. I started going down her neck and she let out a soft moan "Applejack..." God I never thought I'd be happier to hear my name. I pulled away hearing the door jiggle we both sat up straight and stared off into a space, an unfamiliar face opened the door. "Get out." He said I went back to my friends and Rarity went back to hers. All my friends looked at as a went over to them. They were giving me that 'What happened' look. "Just so you know nothing happened." I said "I mean she has a boyfriend after all..." I added. I also herd Rainbow dash under her breath "Ok...."

                                     ~

As the night went on I thought more and more about Rarity. We locked eyes a lot during the party. We both blushed, but I had to play it off. Everyone would think I'm a totally idiot for going back to her...When I was grabbing a drink I saw her headed my way. I asked her quietly "So uh what was that all about in the closet?" "I have no idea what you're talking about darling." She said winking at me. She walked away confidently. I felt myself blush, she really got under my skin....But in a good way. After the party when I was back home, I sat on my bed I couldn't get her out of my mind. 'If Rarity hates me so much why did she kiss me...Maybe she still has feeling for me? No....Maybe? I'm being crazy, she broke up with me. It was a one time thing.'  I reassured myself. Just then I got a text from none other than Rarity...

Rarity: please meet me at sugarcube corner, I'll explain later.
  ———————————————————————

Her message confused me what did she need to explain and why so late? She already told me she wanted nothing to do with me...what's happening? Why so sudden after all these months....?

Note: Sorry for the short chapter but so prob won't be updating for a bit bc I'm visiting family, ok that's it!! make sure to vote! BUT TY FOR 400 reads ily so much!<3