chapter 14

TY U SOOOOO much for 800 reads ily all so much<3❤️✨

Rarity POV:
As my heart raced I ran out of my house. I knew what I was doing was wrong I knew it could land me in a lot of trouble.

I'm not stupid

I can't even imagine what pain I've caused Applejack. I needed to explain everything to her. I had to. I didn't care the risks anymore I knew I was risking her family but it didn't matter. I couldn't keep living like this. When I arrived, I was painting, 'this is why I don't run' I saw Applejack already inside. I didn't think she was going to show up.

She had cup of coffee and was looking down. I didn't realize how much I missed her. I caught my breath and walked in there. Pinkie Pie gave me a cold stare, "What are you doing here?" She asked. I felt shivers go down my spine but I went over to Applejack. "Hey." Applejack said with a long pause. I didn't realize how much I missed her voice. I took a deep breath. "Look I understand if you want nothing to do with me..." I tried sounding calm "Darn right O don't want nothing to do with you, Rarity what is all this? I mean first you just play with my fuckin' feeling then just act like nothing ever happened." Applejack sounded angry.

"I know I hurt you, I wish I didn't......I know I caused you pain and I know I broke up with you.....But It hurt me just as much as it hurt you...." I said, "Yeah I bet you went through so much pain breaking my fuckin' heart...." Applejack said under her breath. I felt tears form in my eyes. "I just...you kissed me back..."I said quietly.

"Maybe iI shouldn't have..." She said I felt my heart brake "Please Applejack, me explain." I said quietly "Explain what Rarity?" Applejack was angry. I knew I hurt her and hated myself for it "Let me explain...." she looked angry but stayed quiet. "I never wanted to brake up with up with you.....Applejack I still love you." Tears started falling from my eyes. Applejack rolled her eyes

"My mother.....She made me......She told me if I didn't.....s-she would send me away.....to a camp.....conversion therapy......"  I paused as tears fell down my cheeks.

She looked at me in utter disbelief.

"D-do you remember that day....In class w-when I showed up with a b-bruise?" Applejack nodded "It was from my mother...." My voice was trembling.

Applejack opened her mouth but it was like she couldn't talk. She was at a loss of words, just saying it aloud makes me think.

This is so messed up.

She just stared at me. Eventually she spoke"I-I um I...have to go." and like that she got up and walked out. My eyes followed her, my heart raced knowing I put her and her family at risk. I sighed,

It's too late.

The damage has been done.

I sighed and walked out. I had so many thoughts racing through my mind. I decided to call it night. I was greeted my mother at the door. "Where were you?" she asked coldly. "I was out....with fancy pants." I said she smiled and I went upstairs. I hated my mother more and more everyday. I almost forgot I had a boyfriend...It didn't matter anyway, I was willing to risk everything for Applejack. No matter the cost. After all this time I finally broke down. Mixed emotions filled my head and everything sunk in. I had just told Applejack everything. After all this time I told her.

But was it the right thing to do?

Applejack POV:
When I rushed out of the door everything came back to me. All the memories all the laughs, everything. My head was spinning, I still couldn't believe what I herd. What about what Rarity said? Conversion therapy? The thought of it still scared me. I didn't want Rarity to go through that for me, honestly I didn't know how to feel.

Of course I still loved Rarity. Of course I still wanted to be with her.

But how?
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Sorry for the short chapter i promise the next one will be longer😸 Also still crazy there's 800 reads on this shitty story😳