chapter 9

(note: ty for 100 views ily<3,)

Rarity POV:
slowly got back into reality realizing we had school. Shit."Rarity you're going to be late!" I heard a voice call out. I grabbed my stuff and got ready, I threw on something simple but cute, I remembered what happened last night. I still couldn't believe it. I really like her.

I rushed to get ready got in the bus with applejack. "So uh Rares," I loved that nickname. "Well there's this dance going on this friday and I was well uh wondering if you would-" I interrupted her "Yes yes, a thousand times yes." She smiled when we first arrived at school the others saw us holding hands.

"Are you guys....?" rainbow dash asked "I cut her off "yes" I responded and applejack put her arms around me. "It's about damm time!" pinkie said giggling. I blushed, I was constantly blushing throughout the day just thinking about applejack and the way she made me feel.

Throughout the whole week applejack was so good to me. One day she brought me flowers. I thought my heart was going to melt. No one in my life had ever cared about me this much. I was constantly thinking of the dance, I also spend a lot of time making my dress, I had to make sure it was perfect for Jackie.

(day of the dance)
Applejack POV:
I woke up bright and early, the end of the week and I would be taking rarity to the dance tonight.

I felt so lucky to have her in my life. I couldn't wait to see how amazing she'd look, somehow she always did look amazing.

When I got to school I waited for rarity to meet me. I went on my phone and texted her,

Applejack♡︎
ℍ𝕖𝕪 𝕣𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕤 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕪𝕒?
Rares❤︎
                     𝕀'𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕤𝕠𝕠𝕟 𝕛𝕒𝕔𝕜𝕚𝕖:)

Then I heard in my hear "Hello there Jackie..." with a soft moan I blushed bright red. "Well uh hello to you too gorgeous." I whispered back. I pulled her waist closer to mine and kissed her soft lips. We entered the school "Are you ready for the dance tonight?" I said smirking. She smiled and disappeared into the hall. She was wearing this crop top with black skinny jeans and heals. Her favorite pair of stud earrings.

During the day Rarity was flirting with me and being so darn adorable. As the final bell rung I got up and I went to find rarity, "Hey rares!" I called out to her "Jackie!" she hugged me. "I'm so ready for tonight." she said in my ear "Me too sugarcube" I responded "Well I must get going if you want me to look my best." she winked at me and went into the crowd of people trying to leave.

Rarity POV:
When I got home I freaked out a little bit in my head I was thinking,
I'm going to the dance!
I got into the shower and did my hair. I put it into an updo with tiny curls coming out. I put a gold hair pin and started on my makeup. I did a black smokey eye and a bold red lip. I slipped on the dress I had made. I admired it for a few seconds. Wow I look amazing.

I had some time to kill so I wrote in my diary.
Dear diary, today is the day of the dance and applejack my beloved is taking me she should be here soon. I love her so much she's my everything. We even kissed this week. I'm so happy when-

*KNOCK*

Applejack POV:
I couldn't wait to have rarity in my arms tonight. I put on a black and white suit, I brushed and straightened my hair.

God I couldn't wait to see rarity she'd look so hot undeniably. I got in my car and went to pick up rarity I stopped on my way to get her flowers. Once I got to her house I knocked and was she greeted by rarity she quickly shut the door and ran to the car. "Everything alright, Rares?" I asked confused.

"You see...I still haven't told my parents and I don't know how'd they react..." she said this in a rather quiet tone, "Oh well that's ok then sugarcube." I said with a smile. Rarity smiled back, it could lite up a room. I placed my hand on her thigh and saw her blush. She smelled
the flowers and smiled again. "Wow you really love me." she said smirking at me. I blushed and kissed her. I was wearing a black suit I knew rarity would admire even if she wanted me in a dress.

When we arrived that the dance we first meet up with the gang, Dash was with shy and Pinkie was with twilight, they really were cute together. This night felt so unreal.

A slow song came on and I grabbed by her hands and pulled her onto the dance floor. I grabbed her waist and she put arms on my shoulders. I looked her straight in the eyes and she smiled. We danced like we were the only two people there.

She smiled, "Kiss me." she whispered in my ear, I pressing my mouth against hers. I decided to bring rarity back to my house.

Rarity POV:
When I arrived at Applejack's home it smelled just like her, apples. We went into her room I sat down I looked around a bit, then I was met with her lips against mine. Applejack had soft lips and It felt good kissing her.

She slowly went down my neck and I let out a soft moan. I could tell she left hickeys, she was kissing and biting me everywhere.

She pinned me onto the wall and kissed me roughly.

Holy shit Rarity keep it together. But I couldn't. "Oh applejack..." I felt so good. I liked how applejack was so dominant to me It drives me insane...

After we finished...We snuggled next to each other. "Applejack...." staring into her eyes "Ya Rares?" she said with a soft smile "Just know I love you for infinity." I looked up at her, Pouring my heart out "I love you too, but Rarity you're mine and only mine." She kissed my forehead and we went to sleep.

9:56 am: I woke up to applejack already awake playing my hair. Well hello darling." I smiled "Morin sugarcube." she kissed me. We laid in bed for a while just staring at each other. I was admiring how perfect she was, tracing my finger along her abs.

I realized my parents must be worried sick, fuck. "Jackie I have to go, my parents..." She sighed. "Do you really have to go?" she asked looking up at me.

*Sigh*
"Yes, unfortunately I'll see you later." I smiled and kissed her. Seeing her blush was such a turn on.

~

When I got home my parents were fuming. "RARITY BELLE!!!"  I herd my mom yell as soon as I opened the door. She was holding my diary.