chapter 12

Note:Sorry for the boring chapter lmao :)

Applejack POV:
Rarity and I broke up uh few months ago.
Which, cool I guess? When she first broke up with me I felt completely destroyed for about a week I just stayed in bed crying, reminding myself of how stupid and worthless I am. I still can't believe I let her just play with my feelings. All my friends tried asking her why but they all got the same answer..."I just had to." had to??? Bullshit. I still can't believe that I was so stupid, It took me awhile to get over it. To be honest I still think about Rarity, a lot. I think about, how she's doing, how her family is doing, she has new friends and a boyfriend she starting dating him just a week after we broke up. Can you believe that??? I mean it's Rarity after
all...She really never cared about me...

Ya know this one time when she walked into class she had a huge bruise on her I wonder what that was about.

*sigh* I still had so many questions for her. I've sent her so many calls,texts and tried talking to her a dozen times, she pushed me away every time. It doesn't matter anyway...

                            Time skip

                                     ~

It was the next morning and I wasn't look forward to it. When I arrived I see my friends and greeted them, it still broke my heart to see Rarity with a boy....It doesn't matter anyway.

Today during lunch we all got invited to a party at one of the popular kids house. No way in hell was I going to one of those stupid parties. Pinkie Pie's eyes lit up we all knew what was coming... "Please can we go!! Pleaseeeeee!" She was whining "No way....I'm not going to one of those stupid parties." I told her. "Awh Applejack please come it'll be fun!!!!" I knew Pinkie really wanted me to go....She wouldn't stop bothering me until I said yes... She was still whining "Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee......"
"Fine!" I snapped "Thank you! Thank you!Thank you! I promise you won't regret it."  Pinkie was ecstatic.

The night of the party came and I was not too excited...As I groaned I put on some nicer clothes and headed out the door. When I arrived I saw my friends and went towards them. I was talking with them, scanning the room. You wouldn't believe who I saw, Rarity.

Rarity POV:
I was talking with one of friends when I saw applejack. Our eyes met. Then quickly she looked away. This night is going to hell, god I miss her. I was at the party alone Fancy pants ditched me, it's not like I like him anyway...Time passed and a few of us decided to play 'Seven minutes in heaven' Fun! Then I saw all my old friends join...This will be interesting...After awhile it was my turn, we spun and bottle and It landed on none other than Applejack...Fuck me Rarity.

Note: Plz vote if you like the story!:)