chapter 10

(note:OMGG TY FOR 200 READS✨❤️
ALSO all the art I use is not mine credit to the artists!!!! One more thing, I use certain slurs that I can use because I am gay)

Fuck. "I-I was at a friends house...it's not what you think."I was mumbling. "SO YOU'RE NOT A DYKE?" my mother was fuming. I stood there in with a blank face. Did my mother really hate me that much, god I have such a great family! My dad calmed her down a bit. "Rarity..." he paused. "You know we do not accept that life style." tears were rolling down my face, "You will break up with applejack...." "and never speak to her again." he said.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. "NO ABSOLUTELY NOT I LOVE APPLEJACK." I was angry and upset they can't do this. "Our decision is final." my father was looking down. "And if I don't?" my parents must think i'm stupid if i'd ever break up with applejack. "If you don't we will send you to conversation therapy..." I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

CONVERSION THERAPY?!?! WTF ISNT THAT ILLEGAL?!?! "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" I was crying, this can't be happening. I ran into my room balling my eyes out. "RARITY BELLE!!!" my mother ran into my room.

*SMACK*

MY MOTHER HIT ME! "You do not talk your parents like that." she sat up and hit me again.

*SMACK*

"Worthless garbage, you're a disgrace, always remember that." she smiled. WHO THE FUCK DOES SHE THINK SHE IS??? I sat there in awe.

What.The.Fuck.Just.Happened. I sat against my door trying to regain my thoughts, I was terrified of the idea that I would have to go to CONVERSION THERAPY. But I couldn't break up with Applejack, I couldn't. And my mother HIT me.

I was crying I was shaking I couldn't calm myself down, I couldn't breath. After finally calming down I took a hot shower and thought. I thought about everything.

As monday morning came around I was regretting it deeply. I decided to at least make myself look presentable. I threw on black skinny jeans, a white blouse and heals. I even put tissues in my bag, today would be the worst day of my life. When I walked down the stairs my mother said to me "Remember you are to never speak to applejack again...." and gave me a fake smile"Have a good day." I looked at her harshly. She knew what's was doing as I walked out the door she grabbed my arm.

*SMACK*

"Wanted to remind you that you're a fucking piece of shit." I pushed her off me and ran out. Is this my life now? Just over something I can't control.

Today was going to hard, I knew that. When I arrived at school I saw Applejack. Deep breaths Rarity, deep breaths. When I finally had the courage to go up her, "Applejack..." she tried to give me hug, I backed up slowly, she looked at me confused, "C-can I uh talk to you?" I can't believe I was doing this. "Of course sugarcube" she was smiling.

(Note: idk what to say...be kind!!! I try to make new chapters twice a week! ily❤️✨)