chapter 7

Rarity POV:
I don't know how to feel right now. I have a hundred different emotions going on in my head.

All I want is applejack. Just to be with her. To call her mine...Seeing the note she left me made me feel better, of course I forgave her no doubt. All of this was too much to handle, I've only felt this way for one person, ever but it was quickly ended. I just want this overwhelming feeling to go away.

Since she left early me and the others decided to head into town. We did some shopping it was very awkward as flutershy and rainbow dash were all kissy-kissy, just like twilight and pinkie pie...

Great, I wish applejack was here, maybe she would say something funny or look around awkwardly. I hated feeling so awkward and I hated how my heart raced when I saw her, so I decided to just go back home. I didn't want to deal with this, I want all this feelings I had to just go away, but at the same time, I loved the person I was when I was with Applejack.

I hate this.

I hate this.

I hate this.

(time skip to monday morning)
Applejack POV:
I couldn't wait to go back to school and see rarity. I headed out the door and got on the bus, when I got to school I saw the others including rarity. "Howdy y'all." I said "Hello darling." Rarity said in a rather odd tone.

After school we decided to go to a small bakery, grab coffee maybe some food.

Rarity POV:
When we were walking the bakery I saw him. My ex I've never shared this with anyone but, he drugged me, he took advantage of me. The only reason I was with him was because my parents set me up with him after they found out I was with a girl. It was pointless and needed fast, I hated him. Just seeing him made me fall to pieces. I wish I had someone who I could be real with, I could be myself. Everything is so hard to deal with, I can't do it alone.

I saw him there and when I did. I had a complete breakdown "Oh uh hey ra-" I ran out of there. I had no idea where but anywhere but there. I was sobbing I couldn't breath. Everyone ran after me but I ran home.

As I shut the door in tears I heard my phone going off like a fire alarm. I ran into my room and sobbed. A few minutes went by and I heard a knock on my door. I didn't know who it was, "Y-yes?" I said "Can I come in?" I heard the voice say.

It was applejack, I opened the door and hugged her. We went back into my room and I explained everything, the drugs the abuse, everything. It was so hard to explain, I'd lost all my friends but Applejack she felt like I was the only person I needed. She was so confronting, I felt so safe when I was with her.

After a while when I was calmed down "Well I guess I should get going now..." She said calmly "Don't go..." I said.

<3