chapter 2

(3rd person pov)

After class rainbow dash came up to applejack, it was so extremely obvious to Rainbow that Aj already had a thing for the new girl.

"Sooo,what was that all about?" questioned rainbow dash, "What do ya mean?" Applejack mumbled. A smirk grew on rainbowdash's face.

"I totally saw you blushing when the new girl was talking to you and-" Quickly, applejack put her hand over her friends mouth.

Applejack gave her a deadly stare. Rainbow dash just stood there, continuing to talk whilst Ajs hand was over her mouth. Rainbow dash found this situation hilarious, rarity was so Ajs type, what a pretty girl with good famous, yeah.

Just then rarity turned over to see what was going on, these girls could cause quite the scene. Applejack was angrily walking away while rainbow dash laughed.

Rarity POV:
It's my first day here and there are so many people here. The school is big despite the town being small and there are just about a million hotties.

I find myself only thinking of one, Applejack. Her name was like music to my ears, the small conversation we had made me happy, she looked at me with such passion. I was drawn to her for no actual reason, I had just met her. It was a bit odd but.

She's so hot , I wonder if she likes girls.

Come to think of it she was blushing quite a bit during class...

Oh I'm sure I'm just imagining it, hell I wish she would stare at me.

She really seemed like interesting girl and she was friends with that rainbow haired one as well. Hopefully I'll get to know her more

(time skip)

During lunch Applejack invited me to sit with her and her friends, "Would ya like to sit here?" she says in her country accent, it was undeniably hot.

I felt a smile light up my face, as I ran over I got to meet all of applejack's friends. Maybe it really was fate huh, just what every girl could dream of, moving school and finding a hot guy, well not really guy but uh,

"Hello darlings, I'm rarity," I announced whist sitting down.

There was, Twilight, who seemed extremely smart and bit of a book worm.Rainbow dash, beautiful hair, very athletic and very loud, Fluttershy, very shy, beautiful voice, and adorable style. Then, what seemed to be the life of the party, Pinky pie.

During lunch I caught myself staring at applejack multiple times, how embarrassing. I still couldn't figure out why, because I like her? Nah couldn't be Ive only known her for barely a day.

Applejack's friends were sweet, kind and funny they made me feel safe. I felt so happy to make some friends.

"So you see any hot guys here?" Twilight asked, it seemed like an odd question coming from her, in my head I thought of one person, but instead I smiled, the question made me feel kinda weird but, "Oh no, darling—none of them caught my eye."

I could see applejacks face lit up, her eyes sparkled which gave me butterflies. She had gorgeous eyes.
"Well we were playing to have a sleepover Friday, wanna come?" questioned pinkie pie

"Of course I would LOVE to come!" I said excitedly

So far, my first day had gone much better than I thought, I had new friends, a new crush to obsess about. Everything seemed pretty perfect but, it was only the first day. There's still tomorrow and just about 100 more days.

Though I doubt she'll ever like me back, but the class I'm most excited for is next, art. I love art so much and fashion, everything about art is absolutely amazing. The class was fun and luckily, I shared the class with Fluttershy and was able to learn a bit more about her shy self.

I felt almost like I belonged here, more than anywhere else, even if my heart longed to be some place else. All these feelings were so strange and a bit foreign, I couldn't help but feel at peace here. Something just felt right.