028 - NARRATIVE AND INSTAGRAM

WONDERING

A WEEK LATER

"HEY GUYS!" LAVENDER GREETED THE THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE QUICK TO JOIN HER LIVE STREAM. after being live for not even thirty seconds the girl picked up her phone and began walking up stairs to her room, saying hi to someone on the way up. arriving inside lavender was quick to shut her door, placing her phone on her vanity while she sat on her stool. "so i'm really bored." the girl bluntly stared picking up random things off of her vanity "so i thought why not go live and you guys can ask me questions." the bubbly blonde shrugged. it was clear to everyone she was in a much better mood than she had been for the past week or so after all the drama with jaden. the two of them were mutual with one another but you couldn't call it friends, you couldn't really call it acquaintances either they just wouldn't kill one another.

user44- you can see how much happier she is! i'm so proud of her for getting over everything that happened with that dickwad. 💘💘

user763- i love you so much! can you please say hi megan it would mean the world to me 🥺💕

user52- i swear to lord jesus you're the prettiest personality in the planet 🥺🥵

user975- yo your room is literally the coolest in the sway house! not being biased cause i'm a girl or anything but i've seen everyone else's rooms and yours is sick 😊

lavender smiled upon seeing all the sweet comments, scanning through a few at a time "hi megan, sending you love" she smiled tucking a stray strand of hair behind her ear and licking her lip lightly. "you are correct my room is most definitely the coolest." the girl boasted glancing around behind her before turning back to the phone scrunching you her nose in amusement before laughing at herself. "anyway please ask me questions i don't know what to do with myself." lavender groaned.

ladenstan11- what's your favourite tv show! 😍

user44- whose your favourite character from
civil war and hsmtmts

stanner6666-isn't ricky bowen the most gorgeous specimen ever! 🦋😳

avani- it's not a question but i'm in love wit tchu 🥺🥰

lavender scanned through the comments trying to find questions, although the ones praising her for her beauty were extremely flattering they just weren't giving her as much amusement as answering questions would. "what's my favourite tv show?" the blonde read running a hand through her hair "well, teen wolf, the vampire diaries, glee. shows like that really." she responded "or stranger things vani and i watch that show religiously." she giggled looking back to the comments.

"oh favourite characters from civil war and from high school musical the series!" lavender read her face very visibly lighting up at the mention of the show. "okay so ricky bowen or maybe carlos i mean when he says he's supposed to be on broadway like yes! and female character? don't hate me cause nini is so sweet and olivia is so talented and pretty but it would have to be gina!" she ranted, looking back into the comments people asking why it was gina "oh come on! the girl is beautiful talented and super flexible. sure she causes drama but it makes everything so entertaining and before you ask i'm obviously team ricky, if you're team e.j. i'm praying for you.!" lavender explained her eyes darting across the phone screen. "i'm in love wit tchu too vani my bebe" the girl pouted.