Felix x Alec Request!

Start from the beginning

Alec POV

"You know that taking me was a bad idea right?" I asked Emma and the group. "Can it kid they'll come for you and when they do we'll be ready." "How so?" I asked knowing that it was pointless for them to even have a plan. "Not sharing kids with our luck you're close with Pan." I laughed "Something like that I suppose." They left me after I said that, 'They seriously just left a kid who knows Peter Pan and hates them all alone, with only a rope around my wrists and ankles to stop me?' i started looking around to see if I could make it out of here without being stopped or at least be able to send a message to Pan. "You know trying to escape won't work right?" I looked at Killian and rolled my eyes. "What do you want, Hook?" He winced "Let's not go by old names, it's just Killian now." I laughed "Why? Can't stand the memory that goes with the name or is it because your girl is watching us and you don't want her to know about all the bad things that you did while you were here?" He chuckled "How about you don't call me Hook and I won't call you little one?" my eyes widened "Alright Killian I'll play, so what do you want?" Killian chuckled "So Pan still doesn't know does he?"

Pan's POV

"So Pan still doesn't know does he?" I stopped in my tracks before teleporting to Felix "Found him." We teleported to the spot that Hook is at. "So you can find Hook but you can't find a group of people on the island?" Felix asked, looking quite mad. "I knew where the group was. I just needed to make sure that it wasn't the Indians or just a group of shadows on the island." He hummed in response while I turned my attention to Hook in front of me.

Narrators POV (Sorry for all the changes)

As Felix and Pan watched Killian and Alec, Emma and the group were also watching the scene that was happening. "What's it matter to you if he doesn't know, you aren't even supposed to know about that," Alec said hoping that Killian wasn't talking about what he thought that he was. While everyone else excluding Felix was confused about the sentence. Killian simply chuckled and looked at the 17-year-old. "So Felix and you are finally an item?" Hook asked while Alec shook his head 'no' "Again what's this got to do with anything Killian?" Alec said not wanting to talk to Killian about the topic. "That's a shame considering that you're the only person that I see that can make Felix happy. You know when I met the two of you I knew that there was something about the two of you that was special. Being in the real world during a time that two men being together is okay really changed my look at the two of you. I know now that you two aren't just flirting and I think that you know that as well. You should really just tell him how you feel before he just stops. I mean that's what the last one did, and you hated that." Alec nodded knowing that Killian was right, Pan however was confused as he should have known that the two weren't just flirting with each other. Regina, Snow, Emma. Charming and Gold and Neil were confused so they decided to make themselves known to the two. This made Felix want to go out in the field faster. Pan however stopped him allowing the group to approach the two others. "Kid what's he talking about and why hasn't anyone come for you?" Emma asked, not understanding what was being talked about. Alec rolled his eyes, "You know you really shouldn't expect a lot of people to come and get me really only Felix and Peter would come for me. As for the rest of the question if you need to know. I like Felix and it's just that simple however, he's a guy and doesn't realize that that's what's going on and if he does he's damn good at hiding it." Alec explained. "The nickname. You flinched at it. Why?" Gold said, making the boy flich again. "It's a name that Felix uses for the boy but having it come from anyone else makes him relive that day. And Gold before you ask I'll explain it two you. Once the two others stop hiding and come out of the woods. So Felix, Pan why don't you come out and join us?" Killian said knowing that the two were in the woods. Both boys came out of the wood, and once they joined the rest of the group Felix went and cut Alec free, pulling the younger into him he held him against his chest making the younger relax and everyone except Killian became even more confused. Including Pan. "Now as I was saying, the nickname was used against Alec when he was taken by some of my men. I didn't order them to but they kidnapped Alec and they called him pet names till he flinched at one, unfortunately, they used it while beating him, so now when it is said by others it sends him back to that day. However, the amount of trust that he has for Felix is so strong that it doesn't affect him the same way as everyone else saying it does." Everyone nodded before it finally came to the group that Pan and Felix had the only leverage that they had. "Before you try killing us," Pan said, waving his hand. Henry stepped out of the smoke confused before running to Emma and Regina. "I already got what I needed from him, I seriously only needed his belief." The trio disappeared leaving the group in the woods. When they appeared at camp Alec was still in Felix's arms. "Alright explain now." Pan demand. "We're together and simple as that," Felix said. He looked down at Alec. "How about we go to bed now?" Alec nodded and Felix picked him up and walked out heading to his treehouse. When Felix got there he put both Alec and himself into sleep clothes before laying Alec in the bed first, joining him shortly after. They both went to bed happy knowing that the light in their dark worlds was next to them. But not before Felix whispered "I love you, little one. I love you so much that thinking about you being hurt scares me so much that I don't even know how to explain it. Good night." "I love you too, Felix"