Bonus Scene

A/N: As a thank you for y'all support, I'm including a bonus scene that didn't make it into the earlier chapter (specifically, part 5: In the Snakes Den). It's a small little interaction between Ren and Galen that I thought was hilarious. But then again my sense of humor is actual trash so haha, don't believe me.

"Where to?" Ren didn't want to be out in the open any longer than they had to

"Where to?" Ren didn't want to be out in the open any longer than they had to. Galen pointed towards the open doorway that led to a hallway splitting off in two directions. He walked with Galen as they took a left turn, their shadows dancing across the walls. Ren listened hard for the sound of footsteps but heard none.

It was quiet. A little too quiet.

Suddenly, a figure started to turn into the hallway, and Ren shot a wide-eyed look at Galen. Without warning, Ren shoved Galen onto the ground and crouched over his prone body. The figures came closer until they stopped, a gasp coming from behind him.

"He just dropped," Ren said, glancing over his shoulder at the two women servants. "We've got an audience with the queen. My old man, he just fell to the ground."

"Oh, dear," One of the servants said, mouth agape with concern. "You can't see her today. She's meeting with her daughters."

"Forget about that. Can you look at him?" Ren moved out of the way to give the two ladies room. They crouched down next to Galen, one placing a hand on his shoulder to shake him awake. Ren pulled his dagger off his belt and used its hilt to hit both girls hard on their temples. Their bodies slumped to the ground as Galen moved to stand up.

"I hate when you do that."

"Never fails." Ren shrugged and looked at the unconscious girls. "You heard them, didn't you? You can't avoid her."

"Enough," Galen said sharply, eyes focusing on the direction of the throne room. "I'll do what I must for my girls."

Ren reached underneath his cloak and pulled out his axes, flipping them in his hands. They started towards the throne room, bracing themselves for what was to come.

A/N: If you could ask Ren any question you wanted, what would you ask him??

I'm thinking of posting another bonus but this time like an interview type where I answer any questions but in Ren's character. I think it'd be fun! What do you guys think??

As always, thanks for the support!! Please vote, comment, and follow if you feeling young, wild and free. Don't judge the scene too much lol. I rewrote it because it didn't fit quite right.

 I rewrote it because it didn't fit quite right