Author's Note

This is a story that has been weighing on my mind during this quarantine time and now that I've finished my sophomore year of college, I finally have time to write again. If you've read any of my previous books in the past, thank you for still supporting me and giving this story a chance! If you're new, I hope I can grab your attention and keep you interested :)

I hope you guys have been safe and healthy during this time. And that you've been finding ways not to be too bored. Please vote, share, and comment any feedback that you have as you read through this piece.

Note:

‡ This book is rated mature for violence, gore, sexual content, and inappropriate language. Read at your own discretion.

‡ Please note, this book is written in a multiple POV style however the main character is considered to be Princess Alethia. I just wanted to give you guys a heads up about that :)

Summary:

The uncontrollable power lurking beneath Princess Alethia's skin can either be the savior of the Four Kingdoms or its destruction.

Princess Alethia was raised on three principles: (1) Mercy is for the weak, (2) Emotions are an unwanted distraction, and (3) The penalty for weakness is death. But even her mother's ruthless training cannot strip away Alethia's humanity buried deep within her. When her mother, Queen Liliana, breaks a Peace Treaty with the Gera Kingdom and begins a deadly war, Alethia must do the one thing she thought was impossible: stop her mother. An action-packed story about friendship, love, loyalty, power, and how far one princess is willing to go to save everything she cares about.

TRAILER (Rated R for mature audiences)

Here's a map I made for this novel as well :)

And here's a map that the most amazing person on this entire PLANET made me

And here's a map that the most amazing person on this entire PLANET made me. You guys, I don't even know how to show my gratitude to her but please go check out her works and follow her! She deserves it. Plus, she's literally my writing twin lol. Thank you again!! liann_aixa

 Thank you again!! liann_aixa