to be continued...

Thank you to all the readers who made it to that final chapter in Serpent's Daughter! I really hoped you enjoyed the character's journey to this point and found the overall story interesting.

I've never loved writing a piece as much as this one. These characters are a part of me and their voices were swarming around in my head for the longest. I'm very proud of how it came out and the improvement in my writing along the way. There are still many edits to be done and adjustments to be made, but I plan to work on that in pieces.

Also, thank you to all the feedback, enthusiastic comments, critics, and constant encouragement. Without you guys, I doubt I would have seen this novel all the way through to the end. 

I would love to hear you guys overall thoughts on the novel!

At this point, you must be asking so what's next?

These characters have a long, tortuous road ahead of them that'd be filled with more challenges and foes than ever before.

Find out what trials await them in:

------------------¤-------------------

Summary:

With a group of unlikely allies, Alethia must become an unstoppable force to let go of her haunting past and save the Four Kingdoms.

Two years have passed since Queen Liliana broke the Peace Treaty with the Gera Kingdom and began a deadly war. However, after conquering the Gera Kingdom, the queen has no plans of stopping and sends her army towards the Nix Kingdom.

Alethia and her newly found comrades must work together to stop not only the queen but two other prophesied enemies. One particular traitor looms closer than they could ever imagine, and one devastating mistake has consequences that will either destroy the Four Kingdoms or save them all.

------------------¤-------------------

Don't forget to follow to stay notified of all the updates on this new installment! Sneak peeks are going coming out first on instagram as well if you guys have it (username: theresno.rush) and then onto wattpad

I can't wait to share this story with you guys :)

Destiny<3