Chapter XLVIX: New Generation Uchiha from the Hatake Clan

A young boy around 5 years old made a few hand signs and said "Katon: Gōkakyū no Jutsu" he then kneads chakra in his body and turns it into fire , which he then expel from his mouth. He was a fair-skinned boy with spiky, red hair that was tied in a ponytail. His bangs parted down the center of his face to frame both sides of it. He wore a high-collared, blue shirt with the Uchiha crest on his upper back and blue pants which were wrapped up in bandages at the ends. On his waist, he had a bandage belt that held a sack which held ninja tools. And his eyes were an awaken sharingan with two tomoe each.

"Katon: Gōenka" another young boy of the same age with the same- identical face and height said as he knead his chakra and then converting it to fire, creates a multitude of fireballs at the same time which then rain down on the target causing severe, widespread damage around the field. He has a silver tousled hair which fell over around his forehead, framing his face. He was wearing high collared black shirt with the Uchiha clan symbol on the back, grey pants, bandages around his arms and legs, and black shinobi sandals.

Kakashi went home from his duties as a hokage, despite the busy and hectic schedule he always manage to go home on time, for him seeing his wife and twins are far more important than his work. Before going straight home to the Uchiha compound he stopped by the cake shop and bought a strawberry cheesecake.

"tadaima" he greeted as he opened the door and removed his shinobi sandals.

"okaeri" Erza welcomed him with a gentle peck on his cheeks, he pulled her back and gave her a deep fiery kiss.

"My my someone's a little too excited" she teased.

"I cannot resist my wife" he chuckled.

"Yukio, Yukito" she called "Your father's home, dinner will be ready in a few" the boys ran towards the house from the backyard Naka river and threw themselves towards kakashi in a hug. 

"Uncle Natsu taught me a new technique the Fire Dragon slayer magic" Yukio said

"Uncle Gray taught me the Ice Demon Slayer magic" Yukito boasted

"Alright kids, let's show them to your dad after dinner, okay" giving them the death stare

"Yes mama" they said in unison hugging each other.

"They look like Natsu and Gray now" Kakashi laughed making all of them laugh together. Then he remembered that day 5 years ago.

A Kanushi stands to the right of the altar (he wearing an essentially a white kariginu, traditional hunting robes worn by nobles during the Heian period.), while a shrine maiden, Miko, stands to the left ( she is wearing a traditional pair of red hakama,long, divided trousers or a long, slightly pleated skirt tied with a bow). In the center of the room, Kakashi who is wearing a montsuki- comprises kimono, hakama and haori that bears the Uchiha family crests and Erza who is wearing a traditional Shiromuku outfit, a white hood, white undergarments, a white furisode with trailing hem, ornate white obi and a heavily-decorated, embroidered over-kimono worn loose stands, while Mighty Guy, Iruka, Sakura, Sasuke, Naruto, Hinata, Sai, Yamato, Tsunade, Gray, Lucy, Natsu, Jellal, Mira Jane, Wendy, Porlyusica and Makarov stand behind tables containing sake and small fruits.

The priest purifies the shrine and call the attention of benevolent spirits, kami. Then, the priest announces the beginning of the san-san-ku-do ceremony, or "three-three-nine-times," reflecting three oaths taken three times, represented by three cups, poured three times, and swallowed in three sips. This often includes three pourings from three cups of increasing sizes. The first, smallest cup, is first poured to the groom, who drinks from it before offering it to the bride. The second pouring goes first to the bride, then to the groom. The final pouring goes from the groom first, then the bride (essentially repeating the first pour).

The couple approaches the altar, where the Kakashi reads his vows while the Erza listens.Then the rest join in with the drinking of sake and a traditional cheer of "kampai."In the final portion of the ceremony, the priest offers to the altar, said to reflect gratitude to the spirits who blessed the union. The bride and groom follow with their own offering, then a representative from each family (often the fathers of the bride and groom). The rings are then presented.

Within wedding prayers, the gods are often invoked. These married gods were part of the Japanese lore of the "first wedding," and are called upon to reflect a harmonious balance within the marriage. Other aspects of the Shinto wedding prayer include calling for the couple to work to maintain a respectful home, and for the couple to have children.

There was an explosion in her brain... the good sort... the type that carries more possibilities than she could be conscious of... but there were hundreds of ideas there in that buzz of electricity... she could feel it. It was the calling card of adventure, of paths awaiting her feet. Whatever was ahead could be a great challenge, and there could be tears, but it was her adventure to take and so she smiled to her groom.

That smile is the prettiest thing he had seen in a while, for it extends to her eyes and deep into her soul. She is the gentle touch, the honesty that is a purity, her innocence so vibrant and free. Her smile was one of happiness growing, much as a spring flower opens. He could see how it came from deep inside to light her eyes and spread into every part of her. It was beautiful.

I never lived a moment of my life, before meeting you. You can't be separated from me! This heart was angry and lonely when I was without you. And that day I met you, this heart says that it is colored in your colors! I am yours. You're mine. Nothing in me is mine; it's all yours. I've fallen in your charm; I am yours. This unusual feeling- when your heart came across mine in it's path, every beat was celebrated, by your grace. I have risen to meet you; hidden in your heart. The moment you are with me- I rejoice life in that mini-second. Getting you was all I wanted; I have no more wishes.I am made from you, and I am needless without you.This feeling, that I can't explain; I was dead inside just waiting for an opportunity to die in my missions when you found me.Somehow you've healed me, gave me a reason to continue on living, a meaning to my life. Thank you Erza, and I love all of you with all that I am.

I have never been this close to a man, never have been attracted to any eaither. But when I see you, it's as if space and time become the finest point imaginable, as if time collapses into one tiny speck and explodes at light speed. It's as if my universe begins and ends with you. I could run forever, search forever, but in the end, every path leads right back to your heart and soul. I love you,always.

I married you with my eyes and soul. I married you with my heart and every future dream. I saw all of you, the joys and the sorrows, and I knew I was home.

This love that is beyond space and time.