Chapter VI: The Sacred Place

"We need to search separately, the area is too wide it will take us forever to find what we are looking for" Erza demanded. "Natsu and Lucy you go to the west wing' she instructed "aye sir" they replied running towards that direction "Gray and Wendy team up go to east wing, I'll cover the basement" "Yes ma'am" Wendy answered. "Are you sure you'll be alright on your own?" Gray asked "I wouldn't be called Titania after all" she chuckled in response "okay just promise me that you'll be careful Erza" gray answered "Thank you" Erza answered as she head towards the small door-like opening that leads to a narrow stair case going down leaving Gray and Wendy running towards east.

The re-quip mage started to feel nostalgic. The familiar feeling as the breeze brushes through her cheeks. She feels as if she was here before. She shrugged the feeling that slowly creeps into her giving her goose bumps. It was pitch black down there almost like a sort of visual silence. She reached out her hand and suddenly light appeared on her hand illuminating the way as she goes deep down.

If these walls could talk, they tell the story of blood and bone. "Though I cannot hear the whispers of the ages, tales of lives lost and deaths of agony surrounds this place" as she tells herself. The remains cloistered in the castle dungeons and echo around staircases of twisted rock. Within the remains of the castle is a dampness that does not belong to the air outside. Despite the hallway being open to the elements the odor and humidity are quite different.

She reached the bottom. A chilling breeze can be felt. There is a special kind of blackness, the kind that makes you want to hold to something to give you strength. The light flickers through the cold wind as she surveyed the place. There were etchings on the walls, symbols and pictures of some sort. She touched the markings as she traces along the lines. At the end of the passage way she found a slightly huge space with rock forming from the ground up to her waist that has unfamiliar writings. A stone tablet- On the both sides were lamps and the walls covered with different masks. She faced the front and saw a familiar symbol but she cannot seem to remember where she saw that. A paper fan like symbol divided into two parts. Upper half is white in color while the bottom is red in color. Another symbol is found on that very same wall: two red circles. The first one has a black circular thin line where three dot like comma that is formed into a swirl and the other looks like a Kaleidoscope Copy Wheel that resembles to a pinwheel. In between those red circles was a small opening- a hole that has gold frames with symbols of fire around it to where a small box with trimmings of gold and silver that looked like a small treasure chest covered with dust, dirt and soil is situated.