Chapter IV: Team Natsu Assemble

Team Natsu is regarded as the strongest team in the guild. Although they have always been so destructive in their missions, they are always being requested to accomplish difficult tasks. Erza went to a table where a pink haired and black hair man was arguing. "What did you say dragon breath?" the black haired topless man said punching the pink haired man on the face, "Here's for you ice princess" he answered sending a mighty kick on the other. "Will you quit it" the red haired mage said with a death look and the two went from enemies to friends hugging each other and saying "Y-Yes, ma'am" in unison with a big smile on their faces.

"The master is sending us in a mission and we are leaving tomorrow morning. Natsu, Gray, Lucy and Wendy you're going with me. I need Team Natsu's full force" I will tell you the rest of the details on the way. "Aye sir" answered the blue cat.

Natsu Dragneel is a lean, muscular young man of average height with a slightly tan skin tone, black eyes, spiky pink-colored hair, and has abnormal sharp canines; Natsu has a scar on the right side of his neck, hidden by his scarf.

Happy is a small blue Exceed with a white stomach. He has a rectangular head, with pink ears, big black eyes with small, thin eyebrows, and light blue cheek marks near to his tiny whiskers (two on each side of his face). Happy has a triangular nose that leads to semi-round upper lips on the sides. His body is rectangular too, and being an Exceed, it has a structure that allows him to walk erect, unlike normal cats.

Gray Fullbuster's most prominent feature is his spiky black-colored hair. He has dark blue eyes, and his body is toned and muscular. He also has a cross-shaped scar on his lower abdomen. His member stamp is below his collarbone on his right pectoral muscle and is dark blue in color.

Lucy Heartfillia has brown eyes and shoulder-length blonde hair that is usually tied by ribbons in a variety of colors in a small ponytail to the right side of her head with the rest of the hair loose. She is buxom and has a curvaceous body. Her pink Fairy Tail stamp is located at the back of her right hand.

Wendy Marvel is a petite girl with fair skin.she has long, dark blue hair that reaches down to her waist, with two bangs framing her face which reach down to her chest alongside her brown eyes. She has elongated canine teeth. She wears a simple dress with two wavy stripes running across the dress and ending in small pointed edges at the bottom. Around her arms and legs she wears wing like attachments. Her blue stamp was located on her right shoulder.

Carla is a small, white Exceed with pink ears and brown eyes, which are smaller than Happy's eyes. She also has two whiskers on each side of her face. Carla wears a pink bow near the end of her tail. Carla's usual top consists of a mustard yellow and red top with a pink bow tie. She wears a pink skirt with this top.

The team was waiting for Erza at the front door of the guild hall ready to take on an adventure which will change her life forever.