Chapter X: Magical Encounter

Kakashi held her and gently turned her over revealing such a beauty that he haven't seen before. His attention turned to her sleeping face her eyes closed, cute pointed nose and a slightly parted lips and few strands of her red hair brushes to her pale skin and slightly pink tinted cheeks, he cannot get his eyes of her scanning her capturing every detail. He felt a sudden warm crawl up to his face despite of his mask covering almost his face you can see the red on his cheeks. His eyes went to her scarlet hair reminding him of his teacher's wife Kushina "Sharingan huh? But she looks like someone from the Uzumaki clan" he mumbled.

The atmosphere, the seemingly magical place and a woman popping out of nowhere seems like from a fantasy book where legends say princess showing up somewhere finding herself with the prince. They stood still for some time while he stares at her absent mindedly able to observe the gentle rise and fall of her healthy chest, the beautifully shaped legs, long slender neck, her smooth soft skin and the faint smell of sweet strawberries. The sound of the birds chirping, the breeze brushes through the grass and leaves, he was lost in the moment captured with her features.

"Kakashi sensei!!!" he heard the three call out in unison as he shook his head when he realized what he was just doing, unintentionally. "Kakashi sensei! What's wrong with you? W'eve been calling you and it looks like you can't hear us?" Naruto mocked. "Well, she is a real beauty. Can't blame you Ka-Ka-Shi sensei" added Sakura. "You've wasted enough time already" Sasuke stated.

Kakashi's attention went back to the red head as she moved her head slightly, muttering something under her breath. "Okay we're done for the day" he told his students. "We'll see each other tomorrow morning at the training grounds, I will be busy reporting to the Hokage what happened here" he added with a serious tone to cover up his blush "What did you just do Kakashi? Are you out of your mind to bring your guard down with a stranger" he whispered. With a mocking look the three said their goodbye chuckling and giggling as they left him. "Guys, do you think Kakashi sensei just had a love at first sight thing with that woman?" Sakura asked. "I don't care stop being annoying" Sasuke answered. Naruto just laughed at the idea "They kinda look good together, Kakashi sensei sure looks cute while staring at her" he added. Kakashi then carried the red head bridal style as he is caught between bringing her straight to the Hokage's office unconscious or wait for her to wake up. He decided to bring her to his apartment first so she can introduce her to the Hokage properly when she gains consciousness. Leaping through the forest trees he can't take off the picture of her eyes in his head "Who are you exactly?" he asks himself.