Chapter XXVI: Kakashi and Erza

The sun is up signaling a new day. Erza opened her eyes and found herself to the room. Why am I not on the couch she said? Ugh my head hurts, as she catches her head with her right hand and slightly pulling some strands of her hair. "Ow, I'm only wearing my under wear" she thought with confusion. She raised her hands for a good stretch as she yawns and was cut off by surprise. Her eyes land on the guy in front of her, her heart stopping in her chest. The view of his unmasked face, his lips nearly melts her into a puddle of nothing. She couldn't find her voice. She felt her cheeks flushed hot, and her stomach was heavy. Her heart pounded in her throat, threatening to break out. Her heart somersaulting and with him lying dangerously close to her and he's not wearing a shirt she notices the well trimmed chest and abs- "so damn hot" she whispered. Then she realized the scene- her wearing only her black laced bra paired with the same lace patterned panties, she tried to remember what happened with worry. "Oh it was just a kiss nothing more" she assured herself. She pulled the blanket to cover her naked body looked at his sleeping face, trailed her finger on his forehead down to the tip of his nose, to his cheeks and tracing his lips with her fingers. A smile crept on her face as she observe his every feature and hotness on her cheeks.

He grabbed her by the waist, pulling her close against his chest positioning her right above him. His hand gently glided through her hair, as he looked at her in a way he had never looked at a girl before. Her eyes were candles in that night, their light a spark of passion... desire. As a small but teasing smile crept upon his face, goosebumps lined his skin, not the kind than one gets in the cold, but the kind one gets when nothing else matters except right here, right now. His arms tightly wrapped around her, buried his nose to her scarlet hair enjoying the moment. It had always been written in his gaze, a chemistry, a seed of love, an invitation to learn about the other. "Your hug is stronger than anything I've ever known, as if holding me wasn't quite enough, you have to feel every ounce that I am press into every ounce that is you. In that moment of feeling you so close I am awake somehow, more alive than I have been in so very long. I felt the world stopped still on its axis. There was no time, no wind, and no rain, finally I felt home" he thinks to himself.

"Good morning" he whispered into her ear which brought shivers down her spine. Her cheeks are suddenly kissed pink like a spring rose, the blooming color so cute against her pale skin. She attempted to hide her face burying it into his bare chest. "uhm, good morning" she answered to the boy who is now flustered more than ever who kept his face on the scarlet locks planting soft light kiss on her hair. Erza stood up to sit and tries to brush off what she felt, grabbed the blanket to cover her exposed skin. A heavy silence settled over them, thicker then the uneasy tension in the atmosphere. Unsettled eyes glanced unceremoniously around and tried to avoid catching each other's eyes. She shifted uncomfortably on her seat and tightened her sweaty, nervous hands on the blanket. "I think we should be getting ready for the day" she broke the silence. Kakashi stood up and went kneeling down in front of her- he cupped her face, With a gentle finger he reorients her face so that he holds the gaze she didn't want to give him, stealing the passion from her eyes in a way that only magnifies the spark. There is no smile on his lips, only the hot intensity of his gaze, his half opened Stygian eyes meeting her onyx eyes made her froze. They stared at each other in an odd way, as if it were a silent argument. In a moment he pressed his lips against her, he felt her body loosen and melted against his and her arms touch his shoulders. He chuckled beneath her red skin, "It's payback time" Her eyes flew open, It felt like someone had suddenly turned on an internal heater inside her system, and her pale skin slowly turned from a ghastly white to a shade of a ripe strawberry- a gentle flush of pink had arisen in her cheeks that made her look vulnerable as her heart finally started thumping "Wha-what are you--"

Her words was cut off as he couldn't resist. He leaned in a little closer, their foreheads touching. Dear god, he couldn't fight against the thoughts that were going through him. Her very smell was flooding his senses now... He was going to lose himself in this moment, The way their lips fit like two puzzle pieces. The way she relented as he played with her hair and held her tighter and tighter. When they broke away after what seemed like ages she looked at him with surprise and confusion mixed with passion and embarrassment. They sat there not moving an inch eyes locked at each other. She pushed him away and was about to speak when he lened and kissed her again. This time is different, much deeper, more intense and is full of boldness. 

 She wish to withdraw from him but his arms were around her, as sure and hard as to lock her perfectly positioned. She felt again the rush of helplessness, the sinking yielding, the surging tide of warmth that left her limp. Heat rose from Erza's stomach to her chest and her heart definitely skipped a beat as Kakashi's lips were closing in. The smell filled her nostrils to the point of near brain death. He was so close. That was it – at that very moment his lips brushed over her like a wave of warmth and all her body reacted to him instinctively. her toes curled, her eyes zeroed in on his, his smell even more hypnotic. The taste of him... it silenced her thoughts and made her want more. 

His insistent mouth was parting her shaking lips, sending wild tremors along her nerves, evoking from her sensations she had never known she was capable of feeling. Then his tongue was in her mouth so instantaneous and urgent and intertwined. It overpowered her senses as it sought some unreachable place. She broke the kiss by pushing him away with only a string of saliva connecting their lips. She stopped before she got lost in the trance. He looked at her and licked the wetness of his lips before forming a teasing sly smile.

"You really are beautiful Erza" he commented as he stood up and reached his hands to help her to stand up. She took the offer but her knees are still weak and fell into his chest. He wrapped his hands around her. "I just need a minute" she said as she gathers all her remaining strength. "It... It was my first kiss" she growled at him and hit his head with her knuckles. "aww" touching the part his other eye closed and chuckled "Well, you're welcome" he teased her with a gentle kiss o n her forehead and stepped out to start his day. She stood right there touching her lips and her then her forehead blushing and a small smile crept into her face.