Chapter XVI: Mage vs Ninja

Shurikens and ninja stars being thrown in all directions, shadows of bodies jumping and flying around dodging each attacks, sound of kunai clashing can be heard. A kunai was going straight at the red head. "Erza!!" kakashi shouted and run towards her and hugs her as he shielded her from the attack causing them to fall on the ground, his hands wrapped around her to protect her from anything the girl lying on her back against the grass and the man on top of her. She placed her hand on his shoulders in shock as they stare at each other's eyes blush slowly creeping on their faces. Yamato, Ikura, Sasuke, Sakura and Naruto ran towards them circling around them "Tch, this is awkward" Erza said as kakashi quickly stood up all flustered reached his hand towards her to help her up. "You guys be careful you might end up hurting someone" he growled at them. 

"Oh my Erza chan you sure look beautiful and sexy with your clothes, it's better than the one I gave kakashi sensei last night" Sakura greeted "Oh, thank you so much for your help Sakura but I got a little chest problem with your clothes" she explained "It didn't fit her chest" Kakashi chuckled, Sakura went on staring at her healthy chest and hers and was dismayed with enviousness.

"Erza chan! You should join us in training so I can show you what a true ninja is like" Naruto screamed "You can also probably learn a thing or two about being a ninja since we have three teachers here" Sakura added "The kids sure likes you around a lot huh?" Iruka said shyly "I would love that, if it's okay with your Kakashi Sensei" she said jokingly. "I wonder who is stronger, Kakashi sensei or Erza chan?" Naruto said with an intriguing mocking tone. "kakashi sensei sure is strong but Erza chan looks like she got something to compete with him" Sakura pushed. Erza laughed at them "You know, you're probably right. I might be able to take Kakashi on with a fight. I could win too. I think I'll pass I don't want to go on embarrassing your teacher while you guys watch" she said mocking with a sly smirk glancing at Kakashi from the corner of her eyes. Kakashi went towards her and looked at her with a challenging eyes "we've just met and you do not know what I can do and you think you can easily beat me" He said "very well, I challenge you Erza. We'll spar. So all you have to do is to get one of these bells, if you do you win" Kakashi instructed showing two bells tied in a thin red string. "I think I can easily get two but one is enough you say?

Iruka nodded at Yamato with great curiousness to their faces. "The new girl fighting against the strongest shinobi, this sure is interesting" Yamato said, Sakura and Naruto were so excited that they are cheering both that sounds like an audible noise while Sasuke remained silent but with much observant look.

There was a bright light and all of a sudden two Katanas were on Erza's hands and without any warning she rushed towards the bells tied on Kakashi's belt. She raised the swords slicing towards the strings of the belt. Kakashi leaped out quickly avoiding her attack. She can't believe how fast he was.

A light emitted through her body "hisho no yoroi" she said and she was wearing a cheetah printed clothing. Has a large collar around Erza's neck and a tail hanging from the back of her shorts, both made of bushy fur, plus a pair of large cheetah's ears adorning both sides of Erza's head. She is equipped with a pair of short swords with elaborate hand-guards similar to a rapier's, shaped like rose's thorns.

Everyone dropped their jaw in shock thinking how she changed into something that quickly. Kakashi barely dodged the next attack as she breaks the ground "Hisho sonikku kuro" she said with high speed she slashes kakashi multiple times from every direction. "Careful, You are to get the bells not kill me" kakashi gasped with sweat dropping from his temple with eyes wide.

"I will win no matter what" Erza said with a confident tone and rushed to him with immense speed managing to cut his leg near the bells. "it looks like I need to get serious" He sighed pulling up the head gear protector covering his left eye revealing a red eye and the scar made it more look like dangerous. Erza stepped back a bit as she examines his eyes "I've seen that eye before" she said thinking to herself that he might have some kind of an eye magic. kakashi tried to use the sharingan's ability to analyze her technique and chakra but didn't find it helpful. He almost cursed when she again attacked her with her speed but find that the bells are not there. She felt a sudden presence at her back but too late to react when a foot slammed her back sending her flying and hit a tree. "You're just lucky" she said groaning quietly as she stands. kakashi was making hand signs and then "Suiton Suiryū Kōbaku" kakashi demanded a large pool of water that shoots numerous water bullets and then finishes by forming the water bullets into a water dragon which attacks her, sending her crashing into the ground.

He was worried that she was not able to dodge and earning a serious injury. He was staring at her direction waiting to see if she was okay. He heard her say "Kaiō no Yoroi" then jumping out of the attack wearing a new armor which is green in color with bluish parts. The breastplate, which barely covers Erza's breast, leaving her belly and her back visible, somewhat resembles seaweed, and has some thin chains hanging from it over Erza's exposed parts, with a pair siding her breasts and another the belly; a fifth chain is visible around her neck, which is guarded by the large collar. The armor is completed by a headgear, with a large metal part covering her forehead, bearing a whirl-shaped wave on it, and large fin-shaped protrusions siding her head. The armor comes equipped with a long sword which seems to be made of crystal, with many small crystals jutting out in every direction from the hand-guard. He almost got nose bleeds after seeing too much skin as well as the two other teachers who were watching them fight. "Mizu Kei Kakushu Mahō, Kaiō no Ken" she demanded. Erza to charge her sword with water and release powerful whirlpools against her opponent. Her sword is composed entirely from water, the sword has aquatic properties in which it allows the user to slice through certain objects and material, such as sand, whereas a normal sword wouldn't have an effect on it.

Kakashi is beginning to be amazed by her abilities. "Not even a scratch huh? But you still haven't got the bells" he boasted. If she is immune on water attacks let's see if she can get away with this "Katon Gōenkyū" he said then he exhales a meteor-sized sphere of fire that carries the enemy away and causes a massive explosion on impact. Upon impact, the fireball is powerful enough to crater the ground and vaporize the surroundings. Against living targets, the fireball can cause extensive burns. He was a little worried but is expecting her to get out of it somehow. "Entei no Yoroi" Erza said and now she is wearing a dark red predominantly, but also sports orange and black parts, with the first ones being shaped like flames and the second resembling Dragon's limbs. It's basically made up of three different parts: the revealing breastplate with Dragon like wings attached to it, the orange gauntlets and the Dragon claw shaped greaves. Erza's hair is tied into a pair of high, long pigtails. "HI no Mahō Entei: Shō Enzan" She said and then a large fire ball shoots from her hands and slashes him with her equipped sword's flaming blade and quickly rises in an uppercut spiral fashion, attacking the bells.