Chapter XXXV: Daybreak

"It's time Erza, you need to come with us or else death will befall Konoha and everyone in it. We will make sure Kakashi will be beaten up in the most painful way that he'll beg us to kill him and we'll kill everyone dear to him and make him watch. You know why we brought you from Fiore to here. You are the Uchiha's chosen bride, the one who will conceive and restore the clan that is your purpose. This is not just a dream my queen or should we say my empress, this is a real warning. We will meet you tomorrow at daybreak at Uchiha's hideout the Naka no Jinja, I have placed an genjustu that will lead you to the place. Your sharingan will activate at the time specified and your body will move on my will. You cannot tell anyone about this or they will die, let this be an atonement for you killing three of our members and decapitated one. We are the law- we are akatsuki" The guy with the orange spiral masked said and he was with 7 more who were wearing black cloaks with red clouds on it. She felt the dark power in him and it felt real- for the first time she was terrified not with his power but with what he said, she will not let anything happen to her friends most importantly with Kakashi. Is it a  genjutsu? she asked herself then she felt her body spiraling into nothingness.

Erza woke up in a strange room, sure it was not her room in fairy hills nor kakashi's apartment. It was dark and the ceiling has commercial fluorescent lights, an air conditioner on the wall, IV fluid attached to the back of her hands, bandages around her arms and she is wearing a hospital gown. On her right arm appeared a seal that glowed for a couple of seconds then disappeared. Only moonlight shines through the window, She tried to move her body but really is still weak and aches, she is used to the pain though. She tried to sit but felt a hand over hers and when she looked at that direction, she saw a sleeping man with silver gray hair head bent on the bed holding her hands tight. It felt warm and sure is comforting. She bent down to take a close look at his sleeping face, damn he's looks handsome and she remembered her favorite mole under his lips and stretched her other hand to pull down his mask. Kakashi stood up still sitting on the chair beside her bed grabbed her wrist pulled down his mask and place his his index finger on his lips signing her to keep quiet, one eye closed and the other looking at her teasingly.

Seeing his face made her attracted to him even more drawn to him like a magnet. It's that thought inside her head that says "There's something about him" she gravitate towards this extraordinary thing that has captured her attention, and the more she's exposed to it, the more she learn about it. It may bloom into something more. She sighed and smiled at him "I really like looking at you without your mask, I will never get tired of it, I can stare at you all day" She commented "I know, so can this handsome face get a kiss?" he said. Erza knew this was the last time she'll probably see him so she removed the needles on her hands to free her movements from the IV. Before kakashi could react she was pressing her lips against his. The man stood up and held on her waist as she wrapped her hands around his neck and the kiss went from a simple peck slowly becoming deep and mixed from a gentle to rough lost in a bubble of time and space.

In that split second before his touch every nerve in her body and brain is electrified. It's the anticipation of being together. Their kiss became passionate and deeply hot. They broke it and looked at each other her eyes was full of desire and wanted more which turned him on, with a smirk he dived planting soft kisses on her neck and she let out a little moan at what he did. He smiled when he heard her "You liked don't you?" He whispered in her ear and started nibbling her lobes kissing and licking her neck as her breath and eye lids became heavy. He bit her collar bone "Ahh Ka-ka-shi"- "I like it when you call my name" he whispered again. and pulled away "I'm sorry" he said and pushed her trying to keep his cool. Erza threw herself towards him and whispered "You are my drug. One touch and the intoxication is instant. Whatever you want to do is what we'll do and there isn't a thing I can do to stop you - not that I'd want to" and blushed. "Damn it Erza why do you have to be this cute, are you sure you want to this?" He asked. She nodded and initiated a kiss stopped and whispered "I give you the permission but please be gentle this is my first" and kissed him once more. 

She felt electricity in her skin, hormones shutting down of her higher brain and the rise of her animal self. From there on in it was all passion, intense, intoxicating. It was her release, her escape, her drug... not that she was easy, she knew well enough to avoid letting a man lay his hands on her being a virgin until now. Yet with chemistry, with real love, too many of her switches were flicked for a reverse gear to be possible. If she was smitten all she could do was go along for the ride.

In the room that is twilight and shadow kakashi stands close enough for her to breathe in his scent. His arms wrap around her back and in one gentle pull their skin touches. She feel his hand in her hair, how he loves the softness, watching it tumble as he releases it. Then his hand moves down her cheekbones to her lips. That's when they started to move unconsciously. He lifts her right off her feet, carrying her toward the bed, letting her fall with a soft bounce on the mattress. They lock eyes for just a moment, just enough for them to feel safe with one another. Then they shared the night with their eager passion and love.

It was daybreak, she stood up quietly and being careful not to wake him up. She took out a pen and a paper and began writing as tears fall from her eyes and her chest filled with so much pain. She placed the letter neatly on the table beside the sleeping Kakashi. She fixed herself and reequipped into her heart kruez armor and let the seal take over her. She walked like a living dead towards the shrine. There was the akatsuki in full force waiting for her as they welcomed her. The seal was broken and she woke up seeing the same scene from her dream "Welcome our new member: Erza Belserion Uchiha" the mask man said.

Kakshi finally wakes up trying to find Erza beside him and found an empty bed. He opened his eyes to look around trying to find her but to his surprise he only found a letter that reads:

Kakashi,

It is time for me to leave, for good.There are times we must protect the ones we love, protect our own hearts and souls if the damage will be too much. I wanted to walk with you through any and every storm as I promised to never leave your side like the ones you loved before but for now I am deeply sorry.

My love for you remains, for this big heart of mine can love so infinitely. And though we move in new spheres, following the challenges our futures bring, I hope you feel that my love is still yours. I feel blessed for the time we had, for the love we shared, and the best of you will remain in my heart. For me, those I have loved stay high in my heart. So even though I travel onward alone, and in time perhaps with another, I love you very much. Try to remove your mask sometimes your handsome alright, but inside you're beautiful- your character and attitude in all ways.

There is such sadness in leaving a place of strong love, a place where fond memories grew as fast as the clover in the grass. I know I will savor each memory so strongly that it will almost live once more. I know that the strands of love will keep us together even when we are far apart. I only have to reach out with my mind and there you are, waiting to shower me with the love you always did. But right now it is my time to depart, to do what I was born to do, to make the changes and the sacrifices that are necessary. Don't think that me leaving means I love you less, know that it means I love you more.

Take care of yourself and the kids. Tell them I'm sorry. To Naruto, work hard and become the greatest hokage. To Sasuke, revenge will not benefit you, try to understand Itachi's side of the story, always remember that you are never alone for you will always have me ottoto. To Sakura please take good care of Sasuke, Naruto and specially your sensei for me, grow strong and try your best Tsunade  is strict but it will benefit you. To you Kakashi please stay alive and well. I will miss everyone in the village.

Don't try to find me, even if you do- you won't find me. Even if we walk on different paths, one must always live on as you are able! You must never treat your own life as something insignificant! You must never forget the friends you love for as long as you live! Let bloom the flowers of light within your hearts and always be kind.

'Til we meet again my love,

Titania, E.B.U.