Chapter XLI: Love Rival Gray vs Sasuke

"Good morning Mystogan, you sure are an early bird" Mira Jane greeted.

"Good morning Mira"

"How was Erza? Did you do all my instructions?"

"Yeah, she might still be asleep"

The red haired mage sat beside Mystogan catching her head. "Morning Erza, we were just talking about you" said the take over mage. "Ugh, this head ache is killing me. I don't even know how I got home" she said

"Mystogan walked you home and took care of you. Even though you suffer from sever hang over you oddly is glowing today it's like you made love, did something happen?" glancing towards Mystogan.

He raised his hands and shook his head in denial. "Don't look at me, I don't know a thing. I left immediately after I've done your instructions" he stated in defense.

"I had the weirdest dream and for some odd reason I had difficulty standing up, I feel like I was beaten up and I woke up naked" she whispered loud enough that the masked man heard. He chuckled and cleared his throat "Oh I forgot there was a man waiting for you last night, he almost killed me, I wan't able to get his name because he made me leave at once, he's face was covered with a mask has a scar on his face and has a white hair, I think that was the boyfriend you keep mentioning yesterday" he said knowing that Erza can't remember a thing last night.

Her eyes widened in shock "So-so it was not a dream!!!!" she screamed while covering her mouth. "Mira I need a medicine, this headache got worst. He was here last night doing what he did and didn't even bother to say goodbye" she added "Thank you for keeping me company last night and walking me home. Sorry If that guy did anything- he sure is a jealous one" she said tapping Mystogan's back.

"Good morning Erza, how are you?"

"What do you want ice queen?"

"Woah, you sure are in a bad mood today, are you sick?" went in closer and touched her forehead

"Take your hands of me"

"Oh, you're picking up a fight, let's get it on then"

She ignored her best friend but Gray grabbed her arms and attacked her by tickling her. "So let see if you can win against me this time" he said with a sly smirk. Erza was so helpless as he tickles her everywhere, he made sure he held her wrist tight so she can't escape. She laughed and giggled, rolled on the floor, tried to sit but fell on the ground. "I-  haha- Please- Stop- haha" she begged, Gray just continued "Graaayyyy!!!! I can't take it anymore" she continued begging "I like you begging, do it again, you look so cute begging" he commented. She tried to fight him to stop and when Gray finally released her, she stood up and fell against Mystogan's chest. "Thanks, that sure was exhausting" she sighed, knees wiggled and weak. "I'll teach that dimwit a lesson, Gray where are you?" she shouted looking for him. Gray managed to get out and hide from her anger. Mystogan and Mira Jane let out a good laugh at the mighty Titania. She sat at the bar rubbing the sides of her head.

"I'm looking for Erza Scarlet" A voice can be heard from the guild's entrance. The man that has black eyes and spiky black hair with a blue tint hanging over his face as bangs covering more of his face and wears dark blue pants, over which hangs a blue cloth that covers him from his stomach to his knees, which he secures with a purple snake like rope belt;complemented with a grey zippered, high-collared, short-sleeved shirt and blue wrist warmers.

"Who the hell are you?"

"Erza Uchiha is my bride"

"What are you talking about? If you want Erza you need to go through me first"

"Very well then" unsheathes his katana and pointed it towards him. 

"Grrrraaaayyyyy!!! there you are, I'm going to kill you fool" growled the angry Erza at the ice mage trying to prevent the uninvited guest to go near her. She grabbed him by the ear and was about to hit him "Erza" the man called her, she turned around and with surprise "Sasuke kun!?!" still grabbing Gray by his ear.