Chapter XX: Hybrid

Hate and enmity welled up in his heart, fury itself burning him up Sasuke grabbed Erza's hand "We need to talk" and took her to the Uchiha compound. It was a large park like area surrounded by moats and massive stone walls, two bridges that form an entrance to the inner palace grounds. It has generally having sliding doors, the main building is divided into rooms with raised timber floors and tatami mats. In the rear of the main building, looking out over the garden. Sasuke have her seat on the pillow like thing on the floor with a small table, He poured over tea on a small cup and handed it to her. Erza was just quiet the whole time, both of them knew that Kakashi followed but was just watching them from a distance. kakashi was on the roof across the open sliding door the faces the central garden. Sasuke began to tell her the story of the Uchiha past and Itachi's massacre. Erza sips the tea and her face was full of shock. "I will find out what's going on and Sasuke, I may be or not a family to you but I am always here for you otouto" she concluded their conversation. Sasuke's eyes widened when he heard her "otouto" he said to himself and tears ran down his cheeks. Erza smiled and stood up went behind him and gave him a tender hug of assurance "From now on you will never be alone otouto" she whispered.

She woke up in an empty place, there was a slice of strawberry cake and a cup of tea on the table and a note that said Kakashi went out early to report to the village leader and headed towards work. Yamato picked her up from the apartment because she is being summoned by the sandaime. She was greeted by Tsunade Senju and Hiashi Hyuga. The village leader asked Hyuga to scan her chakra level "I've never seen like it. She has a massive chakra reserve and it being unused for many years turned from blue to red. She can even master Byakugō probably in a day which usually takes three years to complete" he remarked. "That is why I am here to put your chakra in the right place. You will become a kunoichi under my care" Tsunade finally spoke "you will be my first student who will inherit Byakugō no In which will allow you to use Ninpō Sōzō Saisei — Byakugō no Jutsu" she added. "You're training starts today, good luck" the hokage said.

They are training in Zeroth training grounds which is now a nature preserve. "Byakugō no In is the Strength of a Hundred Seal is a jutsu from the Sage of Six Paths era that is reputed to be the pinnacle of chakra control. By storing a vast amounts of chakra over an extended period of time into your forehead. It will allow you to perform techniques without any wasted energy" she explained. She instructed Erza to sit down and meditate to concentrate her chakra to the point on her forehead, since she has a massive amount of chakra stored in her because of not using it her entire life it made it easy. The night is young, slowly a diamond shaped mark appears on her forehead, Tsunade was amazed on how she can achieve something in a day whereas the technique takes 3 years to complete but she expected it given the Hyuga review.

"Alright, congratulations! Tomorrow we will focus on taijutsu then weapons after. I'll make you the strongest kunoichi in konohagakure" she said with a proud grin. "Thank you Lady Tsunade" the mage answered. "Before I let you go, you also earned a contract to summon Katsuyu, watch closely at the hand signs" She instructed "To actually summon an animal, and users apply some of their blood to the hand they signed the contract with. Usually they bite one of their fingers to accomplish this, but blood from injuries elsewhere on their body can also be used. They press the hands' five fingers to the ground and channel chakra to the hand, summoning the animal to that location. The amount of chakra gathered in the hand determines the size and number of animals that are summoned: if too little chakra is offered, only a small, young animal will be summoned" She added. Erza activated her sharingan to copy her moves. Tsunade did a few hand signs, bit her finger to let out a blood actioned her hands on the ground, seals appeared and "Kuchiyose no Jutsu" she said.

An enormous slug which is as tall as the largest building in Konoha.It is predominantly white in colour with three blue streaks that run vertically down the middle and side of its body from its head and tapering off at its tail. Its optical tentacles have a slight tint of grey to them and it also has two sensory tentacles on either side of its mouth. "You called me Lady Tsunade?" the slug said. "Yes, this is Erza the inheritor of Byakugō no In therefore I ask that you make a contract with her" Tsunade ordered. The slug handed a scroll and let Erza sign her name using the blood from her fingers. "The contract is sealed" Katsuyu said and disappeared in a puff of smoke. "Is Kakashi aware that you will not be going home until my training with you is done?" the blond asked. Erza nodded in response "Alright, let's call it a day, you did a good job"

"Taijutsu Literally meaning: Body Techniques- is a basic form of techniques and refers to any techniques involving the martial arts or the optimization of natural human abilities. Taijutsu is executed by directly accessing the user's physical and mental energies, relying on the stamina and strength gained through training. It typically does not require chakra, though chakra may be used to enhance its techniques. Taijutsu generally requires no hand seals to perform, occasionally making use of certain stances or poses, and are far quicker to use than ninjutsu or genjutsu. Taijutsu is, simply put, hand-to-hand combat. So come at me with all you got" She explained and challenged her student. Erza, despite favoring the use of her various weapons, Erza has proven herself to be a skilled hand-to-hand combatant. Despite her being bound to a wall, she was able to easily knock an opponent unconscious with a single kick attacking her counterpart with powerful punches and performing throws and take downs to push him away. Their fight went on the whole day until the teacher surrendered in exhaustion.

"You are very impressive, I can see that you have an Enhanced Strength even you are not using byakugo, immense endurance, durability and reflexes. You are like the female version of Itachi combined with kakashi, It is an honor to be you teacher" she said "No, I may have natural born abilities but you taught me a lot, so it is I who should thank you" she said bowing with respect.

a full week has passed and Erza was able to master the byakugo and taijutsu and she now moves like a true ninja able to travel by leaping and jumping thru trees and buildings and move so fast even without her flight armor which when she tested in her current skill level it doubled her flight armor ability and speed.

"Today I will teach you bukijutsu- A ninja's use of weaponry in combat, you will throw shurikens and kunais and when you add explosive tags, whether as traps or as ways to make projectiles deadlier makes it a kayakujutsu- you will do this for three days" Tsunade explained as she demonstrates each skill. Erza is really good with weapons and she was able to do what was taught and exceeding her teacher's expectations.

"The remaining week will be focused on kenjutsu literally meaning: Sword Technique basically wielding a sword." Erza smirked and said "Tsunade sensei you clearly don't know your student" they fought in a destructive battle, Tsunade was not good with weapons but Erza showed her skills by reequipping in all her armors and the teacher was so ever proud of her student.

After 3 months of isolation her training finally ended. Tsunade handed her the konoha forehead protector with the hidden leaf mark. "Welcome to the shinobi world kunoichi, with your skills you can be ranked as anbu which is higher than a jounin" she smiled proudly. Erza gave her a tight hug and whispered "Thank you"