Chapter 13

"I love you, and being rejected by you will break me more than Kevin ever could."

My body stilled from her words, could she even be more perfect. I embrace her from behind, my chin laying on her shoulder. Sort of cocooning her. "Ana my beloved, I love you and only you. I would never reject you ever. You are the queen of my heart." I pick her up, turn her around and whipe her tears away. "No more crying love." She smiles, only allowing more tears to flow. "Must you be so cheesy Leo?" I chuckle. "Only for you beloved." I place a quick kiss on her lips, we wanted more, but it wasn't meant to last.
"CiCi!" Lilly runs towards us. She was a cute littke kid and Anastasia seems to be very attached to her. What are the odds of meeting her again after being adopted. Lilly looked very nervous biting her lip. "Are you oky CiCi?"
She picks the little girl up and spins her around, making her giggle. "Yes I am, don't worry." Anastasia says, looking lovingly at me.
"CiCi will you come watch me play the piano now? I've gotten really good." She looks at me to ask permission and I tell her it's fine. Poor Anastasia was dragged behind a little girl. Leaving me here in the dark. The moon was beautiful tonight. "I don't know on what you two goddesses collaborated on, but thank you." I whisper to no one but the moon and the wind carries my message away.

I decided to walk back, the house was filled with piano sounds. So I just follow the sounds and find a big piano room that wasn't here about two months ago.
Paolo and Lenore is standing at the door watching how their little girl is playing. A vew notes she missed but she plays on like she didn't make a mistake. She's focused, that much you could see. Anastasia is at the other end of the piano, eyes closed while she taps the piano with the beat.
The song ends and Lilly awaits Anastasia's feedback.
She smiles at Lilly, "That was beautiful Lilly, but you should relax when you play." She sits next to Lilly, "You play the left side well, so play with me alright." Lilly is nervous now. "O... Oky."
Ana begins the introduction and then signals for Lilly to play. The song didn't sound like anything Lilly played just now, but it was beautiful. "You love this girl, don't you Vlad?" Paolo stands next to me. He is one of my closest generals and a very powerful duke, he knows me better than anyone. "Yes." He leans against the door. "Then I have no choice but to stand behind you. You're going to need a hell lot of a story to convince them about a werewolf queen for vampires."
"I'm very well aware of that, thank you Paolo, it means alot."
He lightly smiles. "Well, I think if it weren't for Lilly you would've had a harder time convincing me." That made me chuckle. "Have you told your parents about her?" He eyes me from where he stands. "No, but they should be here in three days, I'll introduce her to them then." Lilly giggles and they snap out of their conversation to see Anastasia tickling her. I smiled at her actions, she told me alot about Lilly and I am glad that she could see her again. "Do you think they will accept her?" I shove my hands in my pocket. "They don't have much of a choice. They won't change my mind."

After Lilly showed Ana the piano we enjoyed a quick lunch and then it was our time to leave.
"Bye everyone!" We wave them goodbye and we make our way home. Ana hasn't stopped smiling since our confession in the garden. "I love the way you smile Ana." I kiss her knuckles and she blush. "And I'll never get tired of making you blush." That got her even more red making me laugh and she hits me playfully. "It is not fun that you get to tease me this much." She mumbles and sits back in the seat pouting. "I'll make it up to you by driving really fast back home." That got her to perk up. "Yay!" She squealed as I put my foot on the pedal to drive faster. Total speed freak.

We are back at the castle and it was time I get everything ready for tonight. Just then Luka walks in. "Lord Vladius, Miss West, welcome home." He greets us. "Oh come on Luka, Stacy or Ci or even my full name, miss West makes me feel so old." She pouts and Luka gives a small, small smile that you could barely notice. I know he has grown rather fond of her. They argue non stop, but he always smiles around her. "Sure, Miss West." He taunts but she still smiled. "Ana can you meet me in your room, I need to run an errand." She nods and kisses my cheek, "I'll see you there." She yaws and makes her way up the stairs. I bet she will be asleep when I get to her. "You are smitten with her." Luka says with a smirk. I couldn't even deny it, because it was true. "My parents are comming in three days, please prepare everything. Nothing must go wrong when I introduce my parents to Ana." He bows and disappears.
Right time to get everything ready.