New Year's Bonus Chapter

"I knew I'd find you here." Leo embraced Ana from behind.
"It has the best view." They were on top of the castle, staring at the vast forest mountain view.
"I agree." Leo agreed while kissing her neck and she giggled.
"I'm talking about the nature view."
"And I'm talking about you." Ana rolled her eyes and looked at the sky. The sun wasn't up yet but with the blue and orange hue that is beginning so show and the stars fading a little, the sun would soon show.
"Race you to the cliff." She nibbled his ear and jumped off the castle and shifted into Sapphire mid-air. He chuckled and jumped after her and started to chase her.
He was close on her tail and Sapphire was enjoying being chased by her mate.

They quickly reached the cliff, from there they could see the river below with the beautiful view of the mountains.
Leo petted Sapphire and then she shifted back. Leo really wanted to ravish her as she looked ever more beautiful than the day he met her.
He thinks back to the day he met her, her beautiful broken self, how she rised above her pain into this beautiful queen. How she gave him their kids. They are known as the biggest vampire royal family. Royal members could only ever produce one child through their lifespans, but they have four already.
"I'm so lucky to have you my Beloved." He embraced her from behind and gave light kisses on her neck that she graciously offered.
"It's me who is lucky."
"Let's agree to disagree."
"Well it's two against one, but alright." She smirked and he laughed.
Leo sat at the edge of the cliff with Ana between his legs.

The sun was beginning to rise and in that moment, everything was still, perfect and new.

"Happy new year my Beloved." Leo whispered in her ear and she melted into his hold.
"Happy new year my love, let's treasure each moment we have and love only more each day."
Leo claimed Ana's lips while the sun shows its shining beauty.
Quickly Ana was beneath Leo, she moaned when he played with her breast with his mouth.

"Moooommmmm! Daaaddddd!"

Alecia called in the distance and they chuckled. Leo threw a jacket over her and called for Alecia.
Soon all their children appeared and joined them on the cliff.
"I found mom and dad first so I get half of the candy of everyone." Alecia so boldly claim and the rest awed and pouted.
"Come one children, let's all say what we are thankful for since all my angels are here."
Everyone sat at the edge of the cliff, their feet happily dangling in the air.

Alucardo was first to speak.
"I'm thankful for meeting new people with father." He was traveling with Leo to help train him for his position as king one day.
Alecia was next.
"I'm thankful for alllll the animals and flowers! I love them all nature!" Alecia giggled and everyone smiled. They know their sister's love for nature.
Julian cleared his lungs and then he smiled. "I'm thankful for getting to learn new stuff." He was the definition of a bookworm and he just sucks all information in that he gets his hands on.
Finn was next, "I thankful for my family, especially Momma!" Leo pouted, Finn was still a Momma's boy and Ana made sure to rub it in his face. Like the smirk she is shooting his way right now.
"Come on Daddy, what are you grateful for?" Finn asked.
Alucardo rolled his eyes. "We all know what he's going to say."
Leo knuckled Alucardo's head, "And I'll keep saying it. I'm thankful for my beautiful beloved and the family she gave me."
Everyone smiled, even if he said the same thing each year, they still loved it when he said it to them. It was the odd times when their dad got all mushy.
"And you my Beloved?"
Ana gave a huge smile, "Well, it's pretty much the same as your father, but with one addition." She took Leo's hand.
"I'm thankful for you Leo and the family we created and the family we are going to welcome very soon." She rested his hand on her stomach and Leo's eyes grew.
"You're, you're pregnant?!" Leo gasped and Ana nodded. Everyone cheered and hugged Ana. The whole family was overflowing with happiness.
"Well Happy new year everyone! Let's have another great year. Can't wait to meet our new baby sibling."
Julian shouted and everyone laughed.
"Happy new year everyone, and happy new year baby." The children said together.
Leo kissed Ana's stomach, "Can't wait to meet you my baby."
Ana smiled and looked at her growing family.
She loved them endlessly.

🌸🌸🌸

Happy new year everyone, I know most of us lost close friends and family.
Some may have lost their jobs.
School or university was a struggle.
This year was alot of stress, but I know there was times that we all really smiled, snippets and moments that made the year not all bad. So let's treasure each joyful moment.

You all have been great, happy new year everyone.