"Not quite, I'm going to move you two steps ahead!" He put two fingers up, "Most of the villain fights you see on the news take place outside, however, statistically speaking, run-ins with the most drastically evil-doers take place indoors. Think about it: backroom deals, home invasions, secret underground lairs. Truly intelligent criminals stay hidden in the shadows."

He's right. Just like your dad, he likes to stay hidden than being known by the whole world. Which is why his transactions always end smoothly. Your Dad is impressive only in villainy. Come to think of it, you never knew why he became a villain in the first place.

"For this training excercise, you will be split into teams of good guys and bad guys, and fight two on two indoor battles." He explained.

"Isn't this a little advanced?" The frog girl- Asui asked.

"The best training is what you get on the battlefield! But remember, you can't just punch a robot this time. You're dealing with actual people now."

"Sir, will you be deciding who wins?" The black-haired girl named Yaoyorozu asked. "How much can we hurt the other team?" The blondie, Bakugo, asked.

Too many questions, geez. They should try to be patient.

"Do we need to worry about the losers getting expelled like our first exam?" The brown-haired girl, Uraraka, asked. "Will you be splitting us by chance or skill?" And Iida butted in again.

"Isn't this cape fabulous?" You facepalmed at the weird fancy guy, Aoyama.

"I wasn't finished talking," All Might said and pulled out a book, "The situation is this: the villains have hidden a nuclear missile somewhere in their hideout. The heroes must try to foil their plans, to do that the good guys either have to catch evildoers or recover the weapon. Likewise, the bad guys succeed if they protect their weapon until time's up or capture the heroes."

He suddenly pulled out a yellow box with the word, 'LOTS' printed on it. "Time is limited so we'll choose teams by pulling out lots."

"Isn't there a better way?" Iida started asking again.

Damn, I'm so done hearing his voice that keeps on cutting off people and ask questions like a pair of scissors.

"Think about it, pros often have to team up with heroes from other agencies on the spot. So maybe that's the reason we're doing that here." Midoriya saved All Might's butt when he answered Mr. Question's question.

"Yes, I see, life is a random series of events. Please excuse my rudeness."

Fiinnnaaallllyyyyyyy. Thanks, broccoli!

~TIME SKIP~

The first two teams to battle were Team A and Team D.

Bakugo and Iida VS Midoriya and Uraraka.

This is going to be thrilling.

"Everyone else can move to the monitory room to watch." All Might told the class. You all nodded in response and went to the monitory room along with him.

He announced that the training has begun.

~ANOTHER TIME SKIP~

"The hero team wins!" All Might announced the winners of the first 2v2 battle. That was really intense, dang.

Midoriya passed out, both Bakugo and Mr. Question lost, and Uraraka hugging the nuclear missile like an idiot. What a scene.

A few battles had gone by until it was finally your turn as the team heroes with this red and white guy.

Wait, who was it again? Todoroki, right?

He has both ice and fire quirk which you found really cool. You knew he was the son of the number 2 hero, Endeavor. And Endeavor is known for his goal of surpassing All Might using his own son, Shoto Todoroki. Your silent and cool but powerful classmate must've had a terrible childhood. Just as terrible as yours. The only difference between you two was that you wanted to be acknowledged, but he on the other hand, wants revenge.

A villain training as a hero. Talk about irony, AGAIN.

"Begin!"

You both walked through the halls searching for the room where the nuclear missile was hidden. Suddenly, the whole atmosphere went cold. You turned around to see him freezing the whole building.

"Let's split up." You instructed, and he nodded. You walked ahead and broke the ice and walls that was blocking your way. You saw a staircase and used it to go to the next floor. It didn't take you long to find the missile you and your partner were looking for. You immediately caught your opponent when Todoroki came and held the nuclear missile.

"Hero Team wins!" All Might announced.

You gotta say, you were a good team. Communication, skills, power. You really were pretty similar. I guess that happens when two people who has been traumatized ever since they were kids will be a good fit as partners in crime. The only problem is, you work as a villain and he works as a hero. The exact opposite.

The opposite...

~1282 words~