Chapter 19: Blueberry Beach Date

Jungkook's P.O.V

》》》》

》》》》

July 16th

2020

-SAME DAY-

I felt like screaming right about now. Not in the painful way or my usual bunkered anger. I was gunning to leave the position of being behind the counter almost since I got here. Closing time is creeping up by the minute and I just asked Jimin out on our second date. Honestly, I had no idea what I was going to do. But I knew that I wanted to be somewhere peaceful where there aren't a bunch of annoying ass people like Hoseok, to be on our neck 25/8. I'm glad that he accepted because I'm seriously dying to see what'll happen.

Of course, like any other person, I've thought about this date in my head a bit before and after asking; occasionally slipping into a daydream here between service. I just imagined what Jimin's soft skin would look like underneath the sun's golden glory. Or how his platinum blond locks would look blowing in the winds of July.

I wanted to see all sides of Jimin today. Going to the beach would be the perfect opportunity for that. I've already been surprised by how quickly he was to show me his sexy side. For me, my sexy side is shown unintentionally. But now that Jimin is a common feature and focal point of my life, I've been showcasing it more than usual. And I will say, I'm getting one hell of a kick out of it.

It brought some attention to this question I had. Was he a virgin? I mean, if he was I wouldn't be too shocked about it. He's pretty damn innocent in some ways, but I know for sure he's not clueless of what he does to me. He has to know how fucking tempting his lips are, and how sinful he is while begging for the simplest things.

And the hair pulling! Who would've guessed that shit?

Jimin's sensitivity is completely off the charts. It's like if you touch him in the slightest he'll react. Even if I say something remotely dirty he sometimes can't even bring his eyes to meet mine. His face turns into a strawberry field and he loses his footing in our conversation. I wanted to try it out a couple of times during service, but I knew he'd completely shut down if I tried to tease him.

And I mean I haven't had that much sexual experience with males and females. I wasn't a fucking man-whore. I messed around with one or two, but it was because I was curious. Later on, I grew a disinterest in finding someone so I turned down lots of offers to sleep around. Plus, my appa would've probably kicked my ass at the time if he found out I was doing those things so early.

But now I have fucking all the time, and all the freedom I could ask for. And yeah, I spent most of it being an inconsiderate asshole-- which I'm working on-- but I'm getting better. I wondered if Jimin would be patient enough to see it through.

Even if I wouldn't be a completely different person tomorrow, would he wait for me anyway?

"Have a good day, sir! Here's your receipt." I looked over to the left and saw Hoseok's trademark wide smile spread across his face while handing a man his slip. I nodded and waved quickly to the man as he exited. I saw Jimin's figure fidgeting out of the corner of my eye to the right.

He had both of his arms supporting him as he leaned on the countertop. His left leg was shuffling as he tapped his foot with lightning speed on the tiled floor. This type of movement is only seen when he's starting a panic attack.

"Jimin-ssi, you alright?" He jumped up from his position and stood up straight. Hands are clasped in front of him, covering his crotch. I raised an eyebrow at him and he nodded.

"Alright, it's closing time! I'll clean the equipment. You both know the drill." Hobi said energetically while counting the Wons stacked in his hands and then placing it back in the cash register. He then started to take the container and filled it with scoopers in and walked to the back room pantry. I reached below the counter to pull out the rags we used and a spray bottle. Jimin's eyes followed my hands and reached to grab a rag but I blocked it.

"Hold up you look off." Jimin backed up immediately; his blue eyes wide. Furrowed my eyebrows at him, I've never seen him this energetic before.

"I'm just excited for our date." Jimin answered swiftly. He was practically bouncing on the balls of his feet. I realized quickly that his behavior wasn't panic and chuckled, relieved. He looked like a puppy who was waiting to go outside after his owner got him from work.

I smirked heavily. "I'm excited too. This place feels like hell right about now." I picked up one of the rags and handed it to Jimin who snatched it from my grasp eagerly. I sprayed the counter and started to wipe it on the left side near the cash register while Jimin got the other side. Hoseok came back out a few seconds later to grab the tubs of ice cream that were sitting in their coolers.

Jimin waited until Hobi was out of earshot to speak. "Do you think a lot of people will be at the beach? It is summer." I stopped wiping and took a second to respond.

"I don't know, cutie. Does it matter a lot? We could just-- go somewhere else if you're uncomfortable." Jimin shook his head and snapped to look at me.

"No! I'll be fine. I was just wondering." His voice severed toward the end which threw me off track. I could tell by the way he's started scrubbing with a quickening pace that he's most likely overthinking something. Did he want to be alone with me? My heart leaped bounds hopefully at the thought.

"Hey, if you don't want to be in public that's fine. Hell-- if you wanted to sit on the curb all day and stare at the fuckin' sky... It's a date. It doesn't matter where we are, shorty." Jimin's head rose up from scrubbing ferociously at the countertop. His ocean eyes gleaming in my direction, making me want to lunge at him with all my strength.

"Well-- the beach is pretty, so I want to go still. You'll be taking photos of me, won't you? I'll have to p-pose for you?" I blinked a couple of times to fully register Jimin's words. My mouth ran dry at the image of a shirtless dazzling Jimin prancing on the sand like no one's watching. Capturing all of his angles and very turn or spin. His beaming smile billowing through the camera lens. What a fucking sight that would be.

"Uh-- yeah. If you want that still. It was a stupid fucking joke so don't think too hard on--" I stammered while trying to reassure him that he didn't have to do anything for me. I didn't want Jimin to go on a date with me just because I told him to do something.

"I'll... Be your model." I wanted to laugh at how adorable he was. He stood up straight and threw me a fierce look, that I have yet to receive from him.

I wrinkled an eyebrow. "Mine? You're just for me, huh? My main model." I saw  Jimin's wall of pride almost collapse as he brings a hand up to cover this mouth. I held back a heckle while he tried to find his words to redirect the conversation.

"I didn't mean to say that. I'm so--"

"You're fucking cute, stop it. Don't cover your face like that." I strode over to Jimin slowly and removed his hand from covering his mouth. I caught a glimpse at those full lips that could probably do wonders with anything they wrapped around. I kept Jimin's small hand in mine and trailed my gaze up to his eyes, fighting the urge to look back down.

He then turned away from me abruptly releasing my hand. I wanted to groan from the lack of warmth in my palm. "What're you doing, Jimin? I was just holding your hand."

"No kissing." I scoffed.

"You're still on that?" Jimin ignored me instead of responding. He grabbed his rags and got back to cleaning the surface. I come up behind him and lean down into his head to whisper, "You keep up that attitude, we'll do more than kissing." I squeezed his hips with my hands and took a step back.

He squealed and almost lost his balance. He opened his mouth to speak but was interrupted by the sound of the pantry door opening and closing. "Hey you guys, I'm heading out. I'll see you both tomorrow!" We both took a look at the older male as he waved goodbye and started to exit out of the glass doors.

"Jimin-ah--" he just went back to scrubbing so gave up my antics for now until we're both finished. Once we were done I put the rags and the spray in the back under the counter and Jimin and I stood proudly behind it, staring at our finished product.

"You both did well." The sudden deeper aged voice that emerged from the office door. My appa stood tall and proud before us with a smile.

"Well, yeah it's our job app-- boss." I slipped up a bit with formalities as I grew more nervous by the milliseconds he stood here. I was dreading the fact that my appa could say just about anything to embarrass the shit out of me, and I didn't want any of that.

"Ah-- I assume you two want to leave together now?" My appa countered with a knowing smug look on display. He looked in between Jimin and I as if he was expecting a fucking show light to appear. It reminded me of how Jimin's eomma reacted when we spoke earlier, she seemed ecstatic just as my appa is now. Fucking parents.

"O-oh, um, Jungkook and I are..." My chest tightened to see Jimin's stranger burst of boldness. Today seemed to be giving him a bit of a boost. "... We're going on a date." The blonde looked over to me with a wary look, and I gave him a barely noticeable small nod and smile.

"Oh! Well then, I won't stop you both. Just remember to be safe--" I rolled my eyes,
"-- I'm talking to you Jungkook."

"Yeah, I got it." I growled internally at my appa's odd resistance to my hints to leave us the fuck be.

"I'll lock up this one time. But tomorrow, it's your duty." I nodded, my appa moved out of our way so we could finally cross the threshold of the counter and out to the double doors. I made sure to look behind me as I reached to grab Jimin's hand and lead our way out of the shop.

I kept a tight grip as we padded down the far right of the parking lot and to my car which I unlocked with my fob. I could see Jimin's eyes light up as he came around to the passenger's side and opened the door swiftly. I got into my seat and started up the car, the purr of the engine signifying that it was time to ride off. Jimin didn't even buckle his seatbelt like he would so I decided to hesitate and back up and drive out of the lot.

I rolled down the windows and let the breeze flow through the car's vents. "So, you say you can't swim?" I tried to start a conversation but Jimin was so caught up and looking out of the window and then admiring the outside like it was his last.

"Shorty? You hear me?" I shifted my gaze between the road and watched as Jimin flinched from my voice and turned to me with a weak grin.

"Sorry, I'm kind of-- spacing out." He murmured lowly, his voice was shaky and uncertain. I prod more into his more bleak choice of words.

"What're you thinking about?" I was suddenly intrigued by what this cutie could be brewing up. He huffed loudly and rested his chin on his hand and continued to stare off.

"Well, I've been thinking about what I'm going to do if I don't get into Y.D.A when I audition this fall." I wanted to give Jimin some inspiration but didn't really know where to start. I mean, I'm pretty sure things like this are stressful on someone's conscience, and as far as I know; Jimin doesn't do well with those things. It took me a long pause to gather all I could for the best response.

"When's your audition?" I asked to catch Jimin's attention.

"September second." I hummed, keeping my eyes on the road, taking the necessary turns.

"You could start practicing in August which is coming up fast. You have plenty of time. If you work hard, when you audition you'll know you did your best. If they don't accept it then it's their loss." A quaint silence lied in the car for a while and I started to get a bit worried as the atmosphere thickened while I sped down the familiar pathway.

I decided to mix up the vibe by speaking out. "I'm taking you to your house so you can change. Going to the beach is bound to be uncomfortable in that outfit."

For sure, that made him shoot up in his seat. "I- I don't really have beachwear. It's because I don't swim." I bit my lip from laughing at Jimin's startled tone. I wanted to pull over and just kiss and hug him to death. But I refrain from going overboard with my response.

"Well, you wear what you want then. You have anything thin?" I took my eyes off the road to glance at Jimin's side profile. I raked my eyes down his side for a moment. His body stiffened.

"I have... Something from my dance club i-in senior year. One of my leotards?" I was about slam the breaks in the middle of the street. Were my ears deceiving me? Did I just hear that this cutie has a fucking leotard? A few inappropriate scenes flash in my mind that was originally zoned with driving.

"If you want to wear it, by all means. Go ahead, don't let me stop you." Jimin turned away and looked outside.

"Oh, o-okay." I heard him mumble from the side.

I kept my cool throughout the drive until we got to Jimin's neighborhood. I barely could focus with my gutter of mindset right now. I wondered how ethereal Jimin would look and how every inch of his small stature would show within the thin tight cover of the leotard. His legs and meaty thighs would be totally exposed. All of his dips and curves, all on display.

Once I pulled up to Jimin's house I tried to give him a few words of encouragement before unlocking the doors. "Hey, cutie..." Jimin looked back at me with wide eyes,

"... Remember, you're fucking beautiful okay. You don't have to wear--" he cut me off with a small smile.

"I know... I-- want to. I really... Want to." Our eyes met with a mutual feeling sandwiched in the midst of staring. It was like an unspoken confession of bravery and strength from Jimin's side of the fence. I unlocked the car door while grinning like an idiot and watched him start to get his legs out of the vehicle. He closed the door and took a couple of steps forward.

But then he turned around and ran back to the car. His face was red and he looked in distress. "Do you maybe want to... Come inside?" I was taken aback by Jimin's about-of-the-blue offer. I felt like I couldn't breathe for several seconds. But the longer I delayed my speech, the more I saw Jimin's doubt seep through his open cracks in his confidence.

"Yeah, I-- of course." I suddenly felt my legs turn into jelly when I tried exiting my car. I started to fix my middle-parted hair in hopes it'll help me while entering his household for the first time. Yes sure, Jimin eomma seemed to like me when I met her earlier, she wanted to invite me in then. But she has no idea who I really am and what I'm like. I'm nowhere near prepared to do as of now.

However, for the sake of Jimin's cute ass, I'll do what I have to, to keep him happy. He honestly deserves it, just as much as me. I tracked around the hood of the car and stood by Jimin's side as we got closer to the door and he didn't move a single limb to open the door; instead he stared at it.

"Are you going inside now?" I asked him, searching for a response. I noticed Jimin's fingers fidgeting around each other and suddenly he spoke up.

"When we go inside do you mind w-waiting for me to change? I know my eomma would be very excited to talk to you some more and my b-brother..." Oh yeah, how can I forget that son of a bitch? "... He's still here, b-but I'll tell him not to bother you." I stood tall and crossed my arms defensively across my chest.

"Jimin, why wouldn't I wait for you? We're going to have to leave together anyway. Your eomma is nice, and Taemin can go fuck himself if he wants to start something." Jimin gasped with his mouth agape.

"Jungkook, he's my brother." I remembered the first time I met Taemin and even then, he said the same thing. Although I am an only child and I don't really have an idea what 'being a hyung' is like, at this very moment I could hear the seriousness laced in Jimin's voice. It contracted my respectful lost set of nerves.

I took it upon myself to hold my tongue for the better. "I'm sorry. He just-- pisses me off..." I took a deep breath. "... But I'll be fine. I'll try." Jimin nodded my way and placed his dainty hand on the doorknob and turned to push it open.

I prepared myself for the other side quickly and eyed the inside of the house that was revealed to me. I let Jimin lead the way into his house and we first entered the living room area with the kitchen straight ahead. I look around at the decor sitting around the house and take in the enticing aroma of stew wafting past my nostrils.

"Eomma, I'm home!" Jimin said loudly while he began to take off his apron, untying its straps. I stood like a cardboard cut out while waiting for Jimin's eomma to appear. And within a few seconds, I saw a womanly figure come into sight from the kitchen.

She scurried over to us both with swift movements. She had on oven mitts to cover her hands. "Oh, Jimin sweetie, you're back--" She stopped in her tracks once she caught a glimpse of me. Her thin smile switched into a toothy grin as she averted her gaze and attention to my eyes.

"Hello, it's you! I'm so happy Jimin brought you here. I was just making dinner." I heard Jimin groan lightly to rail this conversation  back on track.

"Eomma, Jungkook, and I... We're going on a date-- to the beach. And I need to change. So... He's going to wait here." Jimin's eomma's eyebrows hit the brim of her hairline and she backed away to give Jimin space to walk.

"Okay, well, go get ready. I'll keep him company for you." Jimin looked to me, ogling me with pleading eyes. I read his expression as 'Are you sure you want to do this?'.

So I sent a nod his way and he faced back to his eomma.

"I'll be right back."

After that, he shoots up the stairway that was just before the hallway to the kitchen entrance. I was now left by myself once he darted from my side. I looked back to the woman who stood in front of me-- well, I was almost alone.

"So, what do you two plan on doing on this... Date of yours? Is it your first one? Have you kissed yet?" I didn't exactly know what to say to her questions. Mostly because I didn't know if telling her that I've already done those things without her having a clue would either upset her or give her an even more gleeful overbearing feel.

But I went for it anyway.

"Yeah we've kissed... A couple of times actually. This is our second date and--'' I stopped when I had seen the older woman's reaction to my answers. I tried to quickly set up a way to apologize before she let out a small shriek.

I winced a bit at the sound. "Hah! Jimin has not told me about this? Oh, you need to come over more often. You two have already gotten comfortable with each other. Oh, this is perfect." I let out a small sigh of relief from her statement. From the way she talked, she made it seem like I was some type of celebrity. I guess I could get used to that.

She continued to ask more questions about Jimin and I, and some I couldn't answer because I truly didn't know if I could. One of those questions was.

"Do you love him?"

And without a doubt, my inner voice screamed the opposite of how I responded. I deflected the question like I usually do when I get into sticky irritating situations where things were hitting too close to home or offensive. I can't really say where I've got it from, but it's a tool I've garnered over the past month.

Before she could get anything else out I heard footsteps coming from behind her. I looked to the staircase and I felt my lips curling into a wide smile before I could see exactly who it was. My smile quickly faltered once I saw the face and body of the person.

"Eomma, Is dinner read--" It was Jimin's brother. He and I locked eyes involuntarily and the blood running through my veins suddenly started to bubble with heat with anger. I clenched my jaw at the sight of the younger boy. Jimin's eomma turned to look at her son and loudly replied.

"Taemin, that's good you came down. Dinner is almost done. But come, I want you to meet Jimin's boyfriend." She gestured, politely introducing me. I took everything fucking thing in me not to march up that bitch's face.

"Eomma, I think you should check on the stew." Jimin's eomma perked up.

"Oh, you're right. I'll be right back you two. Taemin, be respectful." Respectful my ass. I let my ground as I saw Taemin walking up to me with a brisk pace similar to his eomma's. Just not as... Happy. His eyes blazed with a rising grudge hold.

We were about two feet apart when he stopped walking. Jimin's eomma was now out of sight and out of mind for Taemin and I's very much needed and awaited second meeting.

"Boyfriend huh? Can't believe Hyung would choose an asshole like you." He sneered with a low voice, not to cause any attention.

"Drop the Hyung shit. What the fuck problem do you have with me? I have a date to get to." I snapped back calmly, it was actually entertaining to see how fucking livid Jimin's dongsaeng seemed to be. Like a fucking angry puppy.

"My Hyung has been through so much. He doesn't need some- some stupid jerk he barely knows to hurt him." I chuckled and rolled my eyes at this boy's flimsy excuse for a dispute.

"Look, I'm not gonna hurt your brother. He's too fucking precious for that. But I won't hesitate to break your jaw with my fucking fist if you insult me one more time. Jimin is the only reason I haven't yet." I kept my voice at a low volume so nothing could be heard from another part of the house.

Taemin glared at me for a good while before saying anything. "Just don't hurt him." He uttered softly, I watched tamely as his eyes began to soften as well.

I unclenched my jaw and straightened my back. "You have my word."

Taemin stood there in shock with his mouth slightly hanging open. He bowed his head gracefully. He looked scared shitless at the same time. Don't laugh. Just don't laugh.

"Hey, I'm back." A familiar soothing voice emerged from the stairs and I couldn't help but pipe up a smirk. My eyes latched onto a blonde boy with a thin fabric of a pink leotard stretched across his chest and some leggings to cover his bottom half. He had a medium-sized tan bag hanging off his shoulder.

I felt my dick pulse at the view. My jeans grew tighter as I bit my bottom lip while he started to come down the stairs slowly, his movements unsure as he descended.

"Hyung you look-- different. A good different though!" Taemin said, addressing Jimin's attire with real words rather than fucking gawking like a pervert. And I'm glad he didn't cause that'd be weird as hell.

"Th-thank you. Where's eomma? Jungkook and I are--" He stopped, seeming to be cautious of his words knowing that our relationship a couple of minutes ago was rocky and unfixed.

Taemin shook his head. "Jungkook and I are fine. So... Don't worry. I made sure to set things straight." Jimin giggled and looked over to me and I just followed along with it anyway.

"Tell eomma that we'll be leaving now before she comes--"

"Jimin! Oh, sweetie-- come here before you go!" He spoke entirely too soon. Again, the woman ran down the hall and right in front of the three of us.

"Eomma we'll be go--"

"Jimin you are to be back before 10 PM. You still have work tomorrow..." Jimin nodded and agreed with a small 'yes eomma'.

She looked at me. Her eyes are darker than before and more frightening. "If he's not back before 10 PM I will find out where you are and come to get him myself. Are we clear?"

I nodded vigorously. "Yes, I will have him back before 10."

She smiled. "Good... Well, have fun you two! Don't get into too much trouble. Or any!" Taemin crossed his arms and hummed in agreeance before turning and walking away and back up the stairs. Jimin's eomma threw us one last smile before turning away as well and heading back to the kitchen.

I smiled and reached out to grab Jimin's hand. "You ready?"

Jimin's squeezed my hand back.
"I'm ready."

And with that, Jimin and I were out of the house and onto the road. I turned on my GPS for the directions to Haeundae Beach. I've never been to this beach but I had a good feeling about it already. The sun was beginning to set as it was getting a bit dark out. I pushed as hard as I could on the gas pedal so we could have as much time to enjoy ourselves.

Within about 35 minutes, we arrived at a lineup of apartments and restaurants that border the beach and the street. I decided to park in front of a random restaurant that was selling bottles of soju for less than a dollar. There was also a guy standing in a small booth with sky lanterns hanging on the outerwear.

I rolled the windows up and unbuckled my seatbelt.

"We're here--"

"Can we get one?" Jimin pointed out of the window and over to the old man selling the lanterns. His smile was bright as he handed some young lady and her child two of them with a wave for her goodbye and ahead now to thank him.

"S-sure let's just get out of the car first." As soon as I unlocked the door, Jimin was opening it and stepping out. I laugh at his sudden change of speed. I reached into the backseat to grab my camera and hop out of the car; following behind Jimin to a family who were also trying to get a lantern. Many others followed and soon there was a line of people.

When it was our turn Jimin skipped his way to the booth happily. The man greeted us cheerfully. "Hello there, you two look young. You're parents around?"

"Oh, no sir, we're um-- here on a date. And--" Jimin was interrupted by the man's gasp.

"Ah! You are a couple! It's very rare to see young couples like this here. So you're here for the lanterns-- how about this..." The man simpered, leaning in as if to tell us a secret. "... I'll give you these two lanterns for free." He leaned back and grabbed us two lanterns from the place he stored them in the booth.

He held them both out to us and Jimin bowed his head.

"Thank you s-sir." I did the same, Jimin and I took the lanterns from the man's hand. There was a small candle centered in the firm exterior of it.

"Have a nice day. Hope you light up the sky." He waved and we took our leave from the booth, allowing the others from behind to step up. We walked around the restaurant and to an opening where the beach lied just a few steps forward.

There it was. The deep blue water washed up onto the sand with countless beach towels and umbrellas scattered throughout. I clenched the strap on my camera, itching to take a photo.

I looked to my side at Jimin who was now digging through his tan bag roughly to hold out a bottle of sunscreen.
"You brought sunscreen?" Jimin opened the bottle and shrugged.

"Well, we're at the beach so... Thought it would be necessary. I-I have some on." I felt a hard thump in my chest at Jimin's well-thought-out approach to our date. Fuck-- can he get any more fucking amazing?

"I'm aware of that, cutie. How about we grab a seat under one of the umbrellas and you can help me out." Jimin nodded and tucked the bottle back into his bag.

"Let's go." He said before leading the way into the entrance of the beach. We trekked further into the sand and I started to take off my shoes. Jimin surprisingly didn't show any signs of an attack despite the people that were still laundering around.

I looked down the line of umbrellas and chairs to find one that was vacant. Apparently, Jimin looked way harder.

"Oh! I see an open seat Jungkookie!" Before I could even see where he was going, Jimin took a sprint down the right side of the shore. My heart completely stopped after hearing Jimin call me that ever so blood boiling name.

I started to chase after him.
"Jimin hold up!"

I halted once I made it to the seat where Jimin was sitting down and unpacking whatever he brought with him in that beach bag. I took a seat on the other chair next to Jimin and carefully placed my camera and lantern down. I watched as he began to set out a few items.

One of them was the sunscreen he wanted to use. So I discarded my muscle shirt so he would be able to apply it better, exposing my pecs and abs. I threw the top down onto one of the seats and ran my hand through my hair nonchalantly.

I made eye contact with Jimin who looked lost. "You'll start with my back."

"Um, your shirt--" I chuckled. Jimin's face was tinted more by the second.

"Don't need it, cutie. As you said, we are at the beach." I winked at him carelessly, I saw him jump a bit. I caught Jimin's eyes rolling down from my face and to my chest.

"You can touch me, you know? The sunscreen isn't going to apply itself. It's okay." Jimin's hesitancy was brief but eventually, he squirted a generous amount of the white cream on his palm and looked at me with a skeptical look.

He started to reach his hand to my chest and began to rub it in. His small soft hand was lodged right in the middle of my chest. He kept looking downward as he rubbed it over my pecs and down to my stomach. I reached my hand around to help a bit with his slow and steady movements.

Once we finished, I let go of Jimin's hand. He didn't need much guidance and rubbed it in by himself. By the end of it, he came down to the waistband on my jogging pants. He pulled away instantly as he got burned by just a touch.

"I-I'm sorry."

"It's cool. I can get my arms, by the way, don't worry, shorty." I took the sunscreen and rubbed it into my arms over my tattoos smoothly. I felt Jimin's gaze burn into my skin as I worked the cream on to mine.

"D-do you want to take some pictures?" Was all Jimin said while stuttering. I was just finishing up on my arms.

"Fuck yeah, can't wait honestly. I've got a pretty damn gorgeous view." I said while staring straight into Jimin's sky blue eyes smirking.

"Uh-- can we... Take some n-now?"

"Are you ready for that?" Jimin nodded and I grabbed my camera beside me. I turned it on and readjusted my settings for the lighten purposes that came with being at the beach. I held it up to my eye, looked through the lens, and opened the shutters.

"Go ahead and smile for me, cutie." I informed him as I'm about to take the picture. That's when I got to witness Jimin's blinding grin spread on his face. His cheeks were round and shiny. I snapped the photo quickly and brought the camera down to look at the outcome.

"Can I see it?" I nodded and handed the camera over to Jimin and he took it into his hand, peering down at the screen. He begins to laugh.

"What's so funny?"

"There's a kid in the background of the picture." He continued to giggle as he handed it back to me as I analyzed it one more time. It was hard to look past Jimin's smile to see the little guy, there was indeed a boy grinning behind him from afar.

"Well, I can take some better ones later. For now, I Wanna enjoy this." Jimin's harmonious snickering ceased when he saw my face. The sounds of nature and everything surrounding us were drowned out and muffled. And I couldn't hear a goddamn thing but my heart beating out of my chest.

Jimin started to lean forward and so did I. The summer heat was nothing compared to our close proximity. I felt the small brush of Jimin's breath on my lips before I locked mine with his. I swiveled my tongue between his lips for an opening. Jimin willingly let me through, placing his hands onto my bare chest while I licked into his mouth hungrily. My hands skid across the tight fabric on his sides, feeling down his back and eventually roaming up to his hair, gripping a handful and tugging at the locks.

Jimin let out a small whimper from his lips sending a vibration onto mine, a rush of blood sent to my member below my boxers. I pulled back to catch my breath and smiled at him.

"You make such pretty noises for me." I whispered and brought my hand to hold the side of his jaw. I ran my thumb over his bottom lip and leaned in to bite at it swiftly and pulled back and released it from my teeth. Jimin looked completely gone, his lips bright red and bottom lip puffy. Unfortunately, I had to bring him back to reality.

"Cutie, can you hear me?" Jimin blinked.

"Y-yeah. Can we-- uh, build a sandcastle?" I chuckle and remove my hand from his face.

"Yeah sure. Let's start by the water or something." Jimin and I got up from our seats and walk over to the sand where the water was just barely washing upon it. I was seated in front of him and started to dig into the sand and pile it up. Jimin helped me create each layer for each space.

Somehow, it felt like we were the only ones here. Jimin's peaceful laughter replayed in my mind about a thousand times in the back of my mind. His smile was forever engraved into my heart at this point.

The sun started set as evening went by. Once we finished our sandcastle, I grabbed my camera to take a picture of Jimin. We ended up walking down the shore. I was the closest to the water since Jimin didn't want to be near it. I chased him up and down the shore while taking random off guard photos here and there.

"Jungkook?" I hummed. "Why did you pick me up this morning? I mean-- it was nice and--"

"I just wanted to be with you alone for a while. With work and home life, I know there isn't going to be much time. Especially since we've only got two more weeks to be alongside each other." Jimin froze and I stopped walking immediately. I turned back to see him look at me with a somber expression.

"You think we'll b-break up before that?" I shook my head and walked closer to Jimin, closing our wide gap. I took both of Jimin's hands in mine.

"No, no, I don't mean that. I just mean-- working with you was the only way we interacted other than dates. And I know if-- when were together in August you'll be busy practicing and I'll be... Doing whatever it is I do." Jimin tilted his head and furrowed his brows.

"You'll be a photographer... You're not going to stop working toward that right?" I answer as truthfully as I could despite the pain it caused me to say. I let go of Jimin's hands.

"There's no way I'll get onto a real professional level. I haven't even touched my camera until a few days ago. No one would dare pick me up for a job." Jimin grabbed my hands back and stepped forward.

"But you'll keep going. And take more pictures until you're at your peak. You'll keep trying. You-- you have to keep trying. Even when the odds are against you." Jimin spoke fluently with pride and sternness.

I squinted at him. "You know a lot about that huh?" Jimin silently nodded and I huffed loudly and watched as the sun was barely visible on the horizon. The sky was an array of purple and pink hues.

"My eomma always supported me when I said I wanted to be an artist. I wanted nothing but to show the world what I could do. I feel like I'd be letting her down if I... I didn't try." I admitted, looking at Jimin who was doing the same.

He had an adorable smiled painted on. "That's good because... I could pose for you more."

"Oh-- you've fallen in love with the camera haven't you?" Jimin looked away shyly.

"That's not possible..." Jimin said, shaking his head.

"Why not?" I questioned why I felt the scene getting less playful now.

"I've fallen in love with someone else." Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Did he just say that? No-- oh shit.

You have to say it.

Come on Kook you're a fucking a coward.

Say you're in love with him.

"I-" I was about to respond just when a person in the distance yelled something out loud.

"If you need to light your lantern, now's the time!"

"Jungkook-- we have to get our lanterns!" Jimin then turned around and started to run in the direction of our seating area. I kept behind him steadily, trying to catch up. But for some reason, he was gliding across the sand like he was flying. I kept my eye on his back until I saw him trip on someone's towel and fall.

"Jimin! Hold on, I'm coming." I ran up to Jimin's place where he fell, he tried to stand up. I held my hand out for him to grab it. While I pulled him up slowly he tried to stand again and take a step but he ended up almost tripping again.

"Can you walk?" I asked frantically.

"We have to get our lanterns Jungkook." He avoided answering.

"Fuck that, do you need me to carry you?" Jimin turned his neck at me with a painstaking look.

"Jung-- ah!" I hoisted Jimin's light body over my shoulder with ease and started to walk forward in the sand to our umbrella.

I got stopped along the way by someone calling at me. "You two boys! Hello!" I turned around to match the voice to the face. I saw an older man stalking toward us, waving an arm.

I noticed the man to be the same one from earlier in the lantern booth. "Oh, hello sir! I'm heading back out--" Once he was close enough he spoke again.

"Hold on there just a minute. You and your lover seem to be in a pickle." I chuckled bashfully.

"More or less."

"Well, I've got a lighter for your lantern if you two need one." The man reached into his pocket in his pants to hand me a purple lighter. I grabbed it and studied it for a second before looking back up at the man who was already turning to walk away.

"Sir, do we need to return it!" I shouted after him,  he just keep walking forward into the distance. I gripped the lighter into my hand and proceeded with my trail to our umbrella. Once I finished getting to our seats, I laid Jimin on the chair gently.

"Jungkook, you didn't tell the man thank you." I scoffed and held up the lighter.

"We got a lighter though. We could float our lanterns now." I plucked my lantern from my seat as I tried to distract Jimin from having to say anything more about my ill-mannered ways.

Jimin sat up and grabbed his lantern as well. "Can we light them here?"

"Let's sit by the shore so we can let them off." Jimin tried to get up from his chair but I saw a painful cringe arise on his face while he stood. I turned my back to him and bent over slightly.

"Get on." I suggested, gesturing to my back. Jimin didn't move.

"I can wal--"

"You wanna get carried over my shoulder again?"

"No." He mumbled.

"Get on my back. Hand me your lantern first." Jimin handed me his lantern and I waited for Jimin to hop on. It took a while for him to get a comfortable position before I made my way to the shore and peeked at the star-filled sky. Some lanterns we're already floating through the air.

I lowered Jimin onto the ground and he linked his arm with mine while we stood. I brought out the lighter and used my thumb to click at the spark wheel. It took a few tries before it could ignite.

"Wow... The sky looks so pretty." I heard Jimin say, his face turned to the moon. I lit one of the lanterns before I handed one to Jimin. He unlinked our arms to hold it properly. I focused all I could on lighting the other one.

Once it was lit, I held mine with both hands and looked into the night sky blooming ahead of us. The light that flickered inside of the lantern pressured me to let it go. But I wanted to make something official before that.

"Jimin, I really want to tell you something before we do this." I began, biting the inside of my cheek.

"Huh?" I looked down to the left at him and he was still looking at the sky like it was the most abstract painting. Something that was worth a million dollars.

But in my opinion, he was the only piece of art here. But I couldn't put a price on it.

"I'm..."

His eyes were filled with a million stars and had the glow over every lantern.

"I'm in love with you too." There I said it. I fucking said it. Shit that felt good!

"Jungkook?" Jimin fixed his iris' on mine.

"Yes, Jimin?"

"Can you kiss me again? Plea-" I crashed my lips back down on Jimin's for the second time today without a second thought. I felt my grip on the lantern in my hand loosen as I deepened the kiss.

And then I let go.

But Jimin...

He wasn't going anywhere.

Any time soon.

♡♡♡♡

A/N: SOOO... HOW WAS IT?!

Jikook's second date is finally here!

I know this was a bit late, but I'm going through a lot. I will continue to try and update constantly no matter what though.

I hope you enjoyed this cause it's going to be more drama afterward.

Q: HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT JUNGKOOK'S CURRENT STATE OF MIND?

Q: WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT TAEMIN AND JUNGKOOK'S TALK?

Q: CHARACTER ASK? YES OR NO?

Well as you guys know...

You'll just have to wait and see for the next chapter!

Love you guys!

XxxS

EDITED BY @RavenMalRooney004