Chapter 5: Sherbet Staff Meetings

Jimin's P.O.V

》》》》

》》》》

July 7th

2020

-THE NEXT DAY-

It was only about 11:45 am, and I was up and halfway through getting ready for our pre-shift staff meeting that was ordered to start at 12:15. It was set exactly forty-five minutes before the afternoon service began.

This time, I wanted to be as early as possible.

I was in the mirror trying desperately to wave my blonde hair correctly once I parted down the middle. My arms began to get tired as I got to the back of my hair so I rushed to the best of my ability.

I looked at myself in the mirror one more time before I unplugged the irons and wrap them back up. I had thrown on an old black and white striped t-shirt from my sophomore year in High school and on top of that my apron. My bottom half was the same as yesterday and went very well with my outfit.

I giggled as I applied a thin layer of foundation to my small blemishes and walk out of the bathroom.

My eomma went out to the store to get more groceries, Taemin was out with friends, and my appa went to work as a car salesman like he did every day. So, for the time being, I was alone at my house.

Tae always says that's the reason why he doesn't like sleeping over at my house. My parents are the type to knock on the door every thirty minutes and ask how you're doing.

Tae's parents were basically never home anytime I went over. His appa is always working and his eomma works all day as well. He never talked about his parents around me. Even when my eomma would ask him about how they're doing.

He'd shrug and say 'Fine, I guess'.

I walked over to my bed where my phone lied. I picked it up to see anything that may have popped up recently.

My eyes went to the message that was sent to me from Taehyung.

Reading, 'open the door it's hot as fuck 😣'.

I chuckled and I stuffed my phone in the back pocket of my black jeans. I instantly remembered the deal that Tae and I made yesterday.

He's gonna be so angry at me when I tell him everything from yesterday.

I trailed out into the hallway and down the stairs to my front door. I took a deep breath before opening it.

I know morning Taehyung without food is a terrible combination and that there was a possibility to get bombarded with complaints and underhanded compliments.