Rubbing his temple, he opened the door to reveal a busy Taehyung who was watching cartoons on the tv.

"Daddy!!" He called when he saw Jeongguk enter the room. The man immediately sat beside him at the bed and the younger cuddled at him.

"Cartoons again?" Jeongguk asked and Taehyung hit his chest with his small hand.

"I'm bored.. you promised me we would call my hyungie but you left me alone!! Taetae is mad!" The younger pouted and Jeongguk chuckled at his cute puppy.

"Should we call em now?" Jeongguk asked and Taehyung nodded immediately, showing how excited he was.

After a few rings, someone answered that makes Taehyung feel so happy.

[Hello?]

"HYUNG!!" Taehyung said enthusiastically and the other gasp at the other line. Taehyung giggling because of it. Taehyung didn't mind when Jeongguk pulled him on his lap, he snaked his legs around him instead.

[OH MY GOD!! Taehyung!! How did you call me?? Is everything okay there?? Is that bastard hurting you!?]

He can sense the way his hyung was worrying about him and almost felt sad if not with Jeongguk slightly kissing his neck for comfort.

"No hyung!! I'm fine, I met many friends and Jiminie also stays here. I don't see him that often though, because he was always gone but it's okay!! I met Jin hyung and other hyungs!! Jin hyung is just like you, hyung!! He take cares of me well." Taehyung said and almost receive a growl from Jeongguk. Guess the bunny was jealous.

[I meant Jeongguk, baby. Is he hurting you? Can you tell us where you are??]

Taehyung almost panicked when he felt Jeongguk's hands on his ass, kneading it as he left open mouthed kisses on his neck.

"N-no hyung.. J-Jeongguk was t-treating me right.. I'm sorry I c-can't tell you our address.." Taehyung said, stuttering as he felt pleasure with Jeongguk's touch.

[No, no!! It's okay baby. Do you wanna talk with Chanyeol??]

Taehyung made a yelp when Jeongguk's hands make it's way inside his shorts, gripping his panties.

"Y-yes hyung.. n-ngh.. ple-please.." Taehyung almost moaned. Oh, he can't believe he was doing this to his hyung. He felt so flustered and shy.

[Are you okay, Tae??]

"Y-yes I am h-hyung.. mmmnn.. m-my tummy just hurtsss... a-ah!" He yelped when he felt Jeongguk's fingers suddenly entered him, pushing his thong aside.

[Please drink medicine taetae.. I'm gonna call Chan now. Stay there okay?]

"Y-yes hyung.."

When he felt there was no one on the other line, Taehyung suddenly stood on his knees.

"D-daddy.. w-what are you doing??" He asked panicking. Jeongguk pulled his shorts down and it revealed his black thong that Jeongguk made him wear.

"Hmm?? Nothing baby.. just claiming what's mine.." Jeongguk said as he moved his finger against Taehyung's wall leaving the younger gasping.

"H-haa.. o-oh my g-godd.. d-daddy..!" Jeongguk smirked at the others reaction. Pulling his shirt up to reveal his hard nipples.

"Be quiet baby.. or they will hear you.." Taehyung nodded as he held his shirt in place on his chest leaving Jeongguk to do his thing, sucking Taehyung's buds.

"hah...y-you're toungeee.." Jeongguk chuckled as he continue to abuse the buds while fingering the younger.

The younger was quiet as he accepted the pleasure, he gripping on Jeongguk's hair tightly.

[Tae?? I'm back with Chan.. ]

He heard his hyung's voice once again and he kept his mouth sealed when he almost moaned.

"Y-yes hyungiiiee.. w-wanna u-ugh.. talk t-to him.. please."

[You should really drink medicine Tae, I'm gonna give the phone to Chan.]

He released a moan which may sound like a humming sound.

[Tae?? Baby??]

"Hyung!!" He said excitedly, Jeongguk quieting him down as he bit on his nipple which was now redish and abused.

[Tae!! Oh my god!! We missed you so much!!] Chanyeol said enthusisatically.

"I-I missed you b-both.. a-ah.. too!"

[Baek said you had tummy aches.. please drink medicine Taetae..]

"I-I will h-hyung.." Taehyung suppressed his moan when he felt Jeongguk enter the second digit on his hole.

[Tae?? Is Jeongguk bothering you?? Does he hurt you??]

"N-no!! A-ahngg.. h-he was really k-kind hyung.." Taehyung bit his lips to ensure no moans will come out and Jeongguk smirked at him, turning him around, bending him a little bit so Jeongguk could see his beautiful ass.

Thankfully he removed his fingers as he now played with Tae's ass cheeks. Kneading it and opening it apart to reveal his fluttering hole.

[I guess that's a good thing.. ]

"Time's over Taehyung.." Jeongguk mumbled from behind him and he gasp when he received a smack on his ass, alerting his hyungs.

"H-hyung.. i gotta go now... b-bye!!"

[Wait Tae!! Are you okay?? Did he hurt you!??]

Taehyung didn't get answer because Jeongguk already snactched the phone and ended his call.

"D-daddy!! W-wah!!" Taehyung yelped when Jeongguk sat him down on his cock.

"Move your ass slut."