He watched as Jeongguk strips in front of him. The older's member sprang up once he removed his last piece of clothing, leaving Taehyung gulping.

"Liked it baby??" Jeongguk asked and Taehyung mindlessly nodded. Eyes stuck at Jeongguk's cock.

"I'll fuck you so hard baby." Jeongguk said again.

"Please don't h-hold back." Taehyung replied and Jeongguk was satisfied by his answer. Jeongguk went to get something on the drawer.

He got a lube since it was still gonna hurt. And Taehyung may not be able to walk like the last time.

He got a generous amount of lube on his palm and spreaded it on his cock while walking towards the younger. Taehyung instantly pulled his legs apart, leaving Jeongguk smirking. such a tease.

"Let's remove this shall we??" Jeongguk gripped at the panty and Taehyung nodded, wanting it gone already. Jeongguk almost ripped the lace because he was so eager and he threw them away carelessly after that.

He hummed at the sight of Taehyung's fluttering hole in front of him. The younger pulled his legs as wide as he can while Jeongguk positioned his cock on the clenching hole.

Little by little, he pushed in. Leaving the younger panting. It still hurts.

"Ahh!! Daddy..!" Taehyung whined when Jeongguk pushed it in one go almost ripping his ass.

Jeongguk only chuckled as he saw his cock inside the warm hole that was now leaking with juices.

"M-move now please." With Taehyung's request, Jeongguk started pulling his hips and pushing it in. The first few thrust hurted Taehyung but as time passes, and Jeongguk was getting faster, he started moaning for pleasure not for pain.

"Ahh.. ngh. Mmn.." He moaned as Jeongguk kept his pace fast and hard.

"Hmm?? Loved it baby boy.?" He teased. He too was feeling so good. It was so warm inside Taehyung.

The younger nodded at Jeongguk's words and pulled the older towards him, claiming his lips again.

Both was kissing messily because of Jeongguk's thrust. Taehyung was moaning on Jeongguk's mouth.

"Daddy!! Daddy.. s-so fast!!" Taehyung whimpered. The room now was filled of skin slappings. The others might hear but they didn't care right now. All they think was each other.

"Fuck.. ride daddy, baby." Jeongguk commanded as he get on the bed, his back leaning on the headboard as Taehyung crawled towards him. The younger was eagerly positioning his dick on his ass as he sunk down.

"Anghh.." he moaned as he felt full again. Jeongguk guided his hips, helping the younger move up and down. Until Taehyung was doing it himself.

"Hmm.. s-so big... oh god!" Taehyung didn't even know what he was saying. His mind was clouded.

"It's not god, baby. It's daddy." Jeongguk felt good. Smirking all the time as he watched Taehyung fucking himself on his cock. The younger's hair bouncing up and down as his face was contorted with pleasure.

"Hmm.. yes daddy." Taehyung replied as he continue to chase their release. Jeongguk pulling him into a messy kiss.

"That's it my little slut.. good boy." Jeongguk praised and Taehyung's dick almost twitched. It was a new nickname and he love it.

"My baby likes to be called a little slut huh?? Then why don't I fuck you like a slut??" Jeongguk said. Taehyung almost yelled when he was pushed off of Jeongguk's lap. Jeongguk forced him on his knees while his hands was behind him being held by Jeongguk, his face flushed on the mattress as Jeongguk entered for behind him. Instantly thrusting as soon as he went in.

The older's rough thrust made Taehyung whine and twitch at the sensitivity.

"Agh.. ahh..hmm.. so good.." he moaned as he let himself be manhandled by Jeongguk. His loud moans echoing around the room along with the sound of rough thrusting.

"You like that bitch?? You like how daddy fucks you like a dog?? Hmm??" Jeongguk asked and received a moan.

"Yes daddy!!m-more.. deeper..ahh.. please.." Jeongguk hummed satisfied. This was a new side of Taehyung. Did he like it?? No. He fucking loves it. Who knew this innocent fluffball was such a fucking bitch?

"Ahh.. daddy!! Daddy, so c-close!! Wanna c-cum, please!" Jeongguk continued to move his hips faster because he was so close too.

Taehyung moaned in pleasure as he released. The older frowned and smacked Taehyung's ass.

"Did I let you cum??" Jeongguk asked darkly. His face contorted of anger as he look at the twitching boy in front of him because of sensitivity.

"N-no.. daddy.. too much!!" Taehyung complained as Jeongguk continued to molest his hole, chasing for his own pleasure.

"Ahh.. mnn.. daddy!! T-too much, please!!" Taehyung cried out but Jeongguk just scrunched his face chasing for his own orgasm as his thrust begins to be uncontrollable.

With a few more thrust, he released. Taehyung did too and he was now twitching as he came for the second time. The sight was so hot for Jeongguk.

He saw his cum dripping down Taehyung's hole as he pulled his cock out.

"Daa...ddy.." Taehyung called and Jeongguk chuckled at him.

"Let's sleep." He pulled the twitching Taehyung beside him. The younger hugging his side.

Jeongguk thought..

He wont let anyone get in his way with Taehyung.

Surprise smut!!