Twenty two

Taehyung awoke with an empty bed, missing the cozy warmth of Yoongi's arms. He naturally placed his hands on his belly, which now grew bigger and bigger each day as he rubbed it lightly.

He lifted his head in search of his husband, perhaps sitting at the work table until the end of the room or perhaps in the bathroom, but no light was on in the background, he wasn't in the room after all.

To Taehyung' dismay, he slowly got up as he held his belly and stuck his slippers to his somewhat swollen feet at home, he took a look at his watch noting that it was nine in the morning when he left the room.

"I don't care if Arthur's threatening to break the contract, I can't go." Yoongi confronted him on the phone covering his mouth with one hand. "No, tell him he can break the contract and whatever he wants, I don't care."

Taehyung stood in the hallway looking at Yoongi who sighed and mumbled on the phone. He really just wanted to tuck himself in now, but he wouldn't interrupt the man, so he waited until he had disconnected the call.

"Whatever, yeah..." Yoongi murmured before he took the phone out of his ear and finished the call. He took another sigh and ran his hand through his hair quickly to walk back to his room, but he was surprised when he saw Taehyung standing with his hands on his belly.

"Tae..." Yoongi smiled walking up to the younger man, leaving a kiss on his hair and then rubbing his lightly lit belly.

"Why are you awake, love?"

"I couldn't sleep." Taehyung confessed, getting a hug from Yoongi again.

After so many months, he couldn't live without it, he was clinging to it like a drug.

"I'm sorry if I woke you up... I just-- it was a call from my secretary... I-" Yoongi hadn't been to his office since his trip back from New York and hadn't even done any work, Taehyung was quiet and aware of the fact. It was over three weeks after that.

"Daddy..." Taehyung began, ever since Dr. Clarck told the couple that their child had grown ears and could hear them, the man started calling Yoongi daddy so the baby could easily pick up the habit, while Yoongi called Taehyung mommy bear.

"You should go to work." Taehyung suggested it.

"No, bear, it's perfectly all right, I don't need to."

"Yoongs, it's been three weeks and the company's been walking without any supervision from you, you should go." Taehyung smiled, taking Yoongi's hand in his minors and drawing patterns on the palm of the tallest man.

"Taehyung, like you said, it's only been three weeks, it's nothing. For you, I could stay three years off work." Yoongi smiled.

Taehyung sniffed (hormone shit) as he hugged Yoongi's tight waist and placed his head over the man's chest, listening to his heart beat.

"I love you." He spoke by raising his head forward to look at the dominant.

"I love you for eternity." Yoongi pecked Taehyung' nose in the back of the boy.

After a bunch of tears were shed and curses were cast towards Yoongi by Taehyung, he finally agreed to go run some errands at the company and meet to set new dates for meetings with his co-workers.

"I'll be back before you know it." He whispered in Taehyung' ear and nodded.

"Promise me you'll stay in bed and rest, okay?"

"Mhm..." Taehyung now nested in reconsidering letting Yoongi go to work, he didn't want to let him go, he just wanted to sleep hugged against it.

Yoongi laughed when Taehyung squeezed himself around him, getting as close to his body as possible, with the collision touching the man's chest.

Taehyung finally let him go while he sighed and wiped the corner of his eyes. "Go now, get out before I lock you up."

Yoongi let out another laugh and smiled, leaving a kiss on her husband's lips, walking out the door afterwards.

Taehyung sighed, rubbing his belly, making his way slowly into the room. As he was about to enter, the doorbell rang. He groaned as he walked back to the living room toward the door of the house.

"What-" he started off too bored to talk to anyone, but he kept quiet when he saw Yoongi outside, his tongue hanging out as he held both ears in his hands.

"Yoongi?"

"Sorry!" Yoongi yelled coming in.

Taehyung was very confused now.

"Excuse me? What-" Taehyung was interrupted again when Yoongi got down on his knees and touched Taehyung' tummy leaving two kisses anyway.

"I forgot to kiss my little cup of tea goodbye." He smiled as he beat his knees. And, honestly, Taehyung melted, melted like an ice cream left directly in the sunlight.

"You fool!" Taehyung said with his eyes tearing now as he once again attacked Yoongi with a hug.

Yoongi laughed blushing, leaving a kiss on Tae's cheek this time. "Okay, okay." Tae smiled out of Yoongis embrace.

"Go now before I start crying here!" So Yoongi left again after he kissed the bump again and maybe (yes, he did) grabbed Taeis' ass on the way. The shorter man smiled as he sniffed and closed the door, walking back to his room to give his swollen feet some rest.

But to Taeis' misfortune, the bell rang again and he was sure it was Yoongi again and maybe now he forgot to kiss the kitchen stove and goodbye to the refrigerator. Taeis laughed his way to the door when the bell rang again.

"What now, Yoon-" he opened the door laughing, but looked up and kept quiet.

"Tae..." Jin spoke weakly holding Jungkook's hand that was beside his father looking at his Uncle Tae with a broad smile on his face.

Hey if I miss sections that have the old characters name on them give me a comment so that I can change it pleaseee