Eighteen

Taehyung was dumbstruck by Yoongi's words, he couldn't believe his own ears that what he just heard the older man speak was true or was it just his mind playing tricks on him?

"Tae... say something?" Yoongi asked looking at Taehyung's face for any sign of emotion, expect all he found was Taehyung staring at him wide-eyed.

"i'm trying please tae..." Yoongi begged. he really was trying, he wanted to prove to Taehyung that he can change and be a perfect husband and father figure for their child.

Taehyung shook his head, eyes now moved down to the hem of his shirt which had gotten tight around his body. "i know you are but i'm afraid.."

"afraid of what tae?" Yoongi took Taehyung's hands in his, gripping  them in a secure manner. 

"afraid of loosing you again." Taehyung whispered dryly. he didn't even have the courage to tell Yoongi that without sounding weak.  Yoongi sighed shifting his chair closer to Taehyung's.

"you don't have to be worried about that love. i won't ever loose you, you're way more precious than anything. all this time i've been blinded by my work, way too starstruck to attain to be number one when i should've spent my time with you, i'm the one to blame here. i'm really stupid, you should slap me and punch me tae, i deserve every slap i get from you."

"i would never slap you Yoongi.." 

"i deserve it though Taehyung, i deserve it for being a fuck up. i couldn't sleep the entire night when you kicked me out of the hospital room, i cried the entire night. i felt like killing myse-"  Taehyung quickly silenced Yoongi by bringing his finger up and placing it over Yoongi's dry chapped lips. 

"don't say that please." Taehyung mumbled. he couldn't imagine his life without Yoongi even though whatever happened to him in the past. if something happened to Yoongi he couldn't forgive himself. 

"Tae.." Yoongi choked out, on the verge of crying again. he hated himself so much right now, he wanted to hit himself if Taehyung wasn't going to do it. he wanted to feel the pain Taehyung had went through all this time while he enjoyed his life and was too stuck up in his work.  Taehyung on the other hand couldn't stand yoongi crying, he couldn't see half his soul cry.

"i forgive you..." he coaxed.  "what?" Taehyung shook his head bitting his bottom lip.

"i forgive you Yoongi.."  that was enough for Yoongi to take Taehyung in his arms and start sobbing in the boy's grasp. he knew even though Taehyung said he had forgiven him, he wasn't fully forgiven and he really had to show Taehyung now that he would he the most ideal husband.

"sorry tae, sorry." Yoongi mumbled against taehyung neck while Taehyung rubbed his hand against the back of the taller lad.

"please just don't hurt me again yoongs, please."

"i won't."

"promise?"

"promise." that was just enough for Taehyung to connect his lips with Yoongi's who he missed against himself so much. the kiss he had lingered for so long. it started off with a peck but Yoongi wasn't letting go, he pulled Taehyung closer to his body not letting go of the smaller boy's lips as he deepened it.

to Taehyung this kiss was just as good as the first one he had ever had, which belonged to Yoongi as well. he could feel the fireworks setting off and his heart beating rapidly against his chest. the kiss made him feel safe and secure.

"love you." Yoongi mumbled against Taehyung's lips, craving more of Taehyung's. he wanted Taehyung all by himself and he wanted to show Taehyung how much he truly loved him.