Five

Taehyung drops his arms away from NariSung's body gasping at the sight in front of him.

"Yoongi..." Taehyung breathes quickly pacing towards the drunken boy who is barely able to support his body and looks like is going to collapse on the floor any moment now.

he grabs a hold of the shorter boy, having a bit of trouble because of his drunken state

"i'll just..go and get him water." NariSung mumbles walking towards the kitchen. well that and also she wanted to give the boys some privacy, she doesn't want to butt in honestly.

Taehyung nodded watching NariSung walk out of the living room and then he looked towards Yoongi who was reeking of alcohol, the smell made Taehyung uneasy and dizzy for a second.

"baby..." Taehyung whispered as Yoongi yawned pushing Taehyung a bit, trying to get away from the taller boys hold. Taehyung stumbled back but was quick to support Yoongi's tripping body again.

"don't touch me!" Yoongi spat, and Taehyung now knew that he needed some assistance because drunk Yoongi was the worst Yoongi. he sort of gets hard to control and has no filter on what he speaks or does at all.

"baby, it's me taehyung.." Taehyung spoke with a heavy heart.

"get away from me asshole!" Yoongi yelled again pushing Taehyung a little more forcefully that before as he stumbled back. yeah he tend to get a little hyped and aggressive as well. he literally forgets what's around him or who is around him and just does what his drunk mind thinks is right.

Yoongi had somehow managed to push Taehyung by elbowing him just between his chest as a stinging pain rose in the poor boy's body. he suddenly gripped his stomach, shielding it a little.

Taehyung didn't really care about himself because he was used to all this, yeah he had been with Yoongi for ten years now and he knew how Yoongi acted when he was drunk but he was protective of their child Yoongi didn't know about.

Taehyung still took a step forward towards Yoongi to hold him from falling but this time he supported the smaller body by grabbing a hold from the back.

Yoongi shoved Taehyung again mumbling something Taehyung couldn't get a hold of and fell down before Taehyung could catch him.

Taehyung sighed, biting his bottom lip so hard he could literally taste the blood.

he carefully knelt down, having no problem because his stomach hadn't really started to grow yet and pulled Yoongi's body a little.

heck, Yoongi was bloody heavy compared to Taehyung plus carrying a child in the stomach did drain Taehyung's energy by seventy percent making the poor soul exhausted easily.

he tried around two times but failed and then he had to call the butler, InSeong to come help Taehyung get Yoongi to the bedroom.

once InSeong had placed Yoongi's unconscious body on the bed, Taehyung nodded and thanked him as he left the room.

Taehyung was careful about removing Yoongi's clothing's and his shoes making sure Yoongi didn't wake up all of a sudden and kicked Taehyung in the face.

he then carefully tucked the lad in the bed and leaned in to place a kiss on his sleepy snoring husbands lips.

just as Taehyung was about to pull away and leave the room Yoongi spoke - more like mumbled.

"Taee...."

Taehyung shot up and looked at Yoongi, even though his eyes were closed he knew Yoongi was some what conscious and getting his senses back when he felt the lad grab his wrist and stop him from leaving the room.

"Yoongi."

"kiss me tae.....i - i need you..." Yoongi groggily spoke still his eyes tight shut.

Taehyung bit his lip again, he was feeling his eyes getting glossy by seconds now.

"not now.... you- you should go to sleep you're not okay.." the boy spoke quietly trying his best not to burst out crying.

"i need you...i want to feel you taeee... fuck me!" Yoongi slurred.

one of the most important things that happened when Yoongi was drunk was that he used to get really vulnerable and horny.

even in the clubs when Yoongi felt the alcohol kick in he jumped all over the person who his eyes first caught the sight of and Taehyung had to pull his husband away before he practically drunk cheated him, later Taehyung bad to give Yoongi the pleasure he desired.

"no yoong..." Taehyung mumbled.

the sudden change was amazing, one moment Yoongi was calling his husband an asshole and next he was begging to give him some pleasure.

Taehyung cringed, he felt disgusted because Yoongi was drunk right now and that's when he was begging for taehyung.

Yoongi would never act like this when he wasn't drunk, heck he wouldn't even look or talk to Taehyung in a romantic way like when he did when he was drunk.

"pleaaase........" Yoongi cried silently as the grip loosened around Taehyung wrist, he knew Yoongi was finally out.

Taehyung quickly without wasting any second ran towards the bathroom, he literally ran and locked the door falling on the floor and he cried.

he cried because he didn't know what to do.

he cried because Yoongi only wanted him when he was drunk.

he cried because the life growing inside of him was conceived when Yoongi had drunk sex with Taehyung. Taehyung felt like he just wanted to get away from everything. everything just everything, Yoongi, this life and just run away somewhere with his child.

he really did.