Fourteen

the first thing Yoongi did was immediately drop everything and book a flight back to seoul anyhow.  

you can say Yoongi was starstruck, he couldn't believe his own ears as of what he had just heard.

Taehyung was pregnant. his taehyung. and he was the father.   

this was too much for Yoongi to take in all at once and the information was making Yoongi go manic.  

when Yoongi got home, the first thing he did was give the entire day off to his workers who nodded reluctantly scurrying away to the house staff rooms.   

Yoongi wanted to be alone when he came across taehyung, uninterrupted by any workers or family members.  

Taehyung on the other hand was lying on the bed, his hand securely wrapped around his pudgy-almost-round tummy. the purpose was to rest but taehyung couldn't even keep his eyes shut and relax for a moment because he had this unusual feeling in his stomach making him sick inside. 

Chaeyoung was resting in the guest bedroom with the twins by her side, exhausted out of her mind. Taehyung had bugged her to go rest out for a while because she couldn't even sit down without falling asleep.   

a knock occurred on the door followed by another as Taehyung sighed getting up slowly and carefully making sure his tummy was safe. he walked to the door hand fixated on his tummy and opened it.   

slowly twisting the doorknob Taehyung opened the bedroom door obviously expecting his eomma or jin to be standing there but the world came crashing down on the petite man as his gaze met Yoongi's. the breath was automatically knocked out of Taehyung's lungs followed by a hitched feeling.   

Yoongi stood on the other side of the door, his black coat hung on one if his shoulders while his white shirt was tucked out as his tie fell loose around his neck. hair muffled, his face held no expression at all.   

"Y-Yoongi." Taehyung breathed out, breaking the nerve wrecking silence.    

Yoongi didn't speak anything nor did he try to, his gaze scanned Taehyung's body from top and stopped midway around his belly.   

it was true.   

Taehyung followed Yoongi's gaze too as his eyes fell on his growing belly as well. he knew, he knew exactly that this was the moment when Yoongi was going to leave him alone and move to new york for ever.

"inside." Yoongi said calmly still his gaze stuck over Taehyung's tummy. Taehyung nodded quickly getting aside to let Yoongi in.  

Yoongi walked in taking big steps and locked the door sighing and turned around. Taehyung had quietly went and sat on the corner of the bed, his feet were swollen and he couldn't bare another minute standing up even though he was only four months along.   

Yoongi looked at Taehyung who had his gaze down and was fiddling with his fingers while hitting his bottom lip, a habit Taehyung had when he was really scared or nervous.  

"Taehyung..." Yoongi spoke sternly looking at Taehyung who's head quickly shot up looking straight at hand.    

Taehyung was too scared to speak. he was honestly worried about uttering something stupid and making Yoongi mad.   

Yoongi sighed when he didn't get a reply from taehyung, which was sort of expected. "how far are you along?" he asked calmly.   

"f-four mon-ths" Taehyung whispered.   

Yoongi was literally feeling his blood boil inside his veins, four bloody months, Taehyung had been fucking pregnant for four months and he had no idea what so ever!   

"when did you find out?"   

"when i was two weeks along..."   

Yoongi wanted to smash something against the wall. 

"why didn't you tell me?" Yoongi asked his voice deeper than usual as he clenched his fists narrowing his eyes at taehyung.   

"i-i tried to tell you but you-" taehyung started but was stopped when he heard a loud crash making his hiss.  

the lamp which once used to be placed on the side table was now on the floor smashed into million pieces and an angry Yoongi was standing next to it heavily breathing as he chest rose and fall at a rapid pace.   

"bullshit!" Yoongi yelled unable to stop the anger now.

"four fucking months god dammit, four fucking  months and this was kept a secret from me!"    

"Yoo-" Taehyung jumped at the Taehyung voice quickly getting up and moving close to Yoongi. 

"you know who i got to know about my own child taehyung?" Yoongi chuckled, red in anger. "from a fucking doctor taehyung!" he spat. "from a fucking doctor, not my own husband but a fucking doctor!"   

"Yoon...gi i-i-" Taehyung started to speak but was cut by Yoongi again who raised hand in between him and Taehyung stopping him as he ran it through his hair.   

"i don't need to hear anything taehyung!" Yoongi spat, shaking from anger. his eyes were blood shot red.   "please..." Taehyung cried looking at Yoongi who now had his back facing taehyung.

"please Yoongi listen to me i tried to tell you but-"

Taehyung stopped mid sentence when he felt a sharp pang in his stomach, like someone had just kicked him hard in his abdomen.

"AAAH!" he yelled quickly clutching his belly tight.    Yoongi turned around and his eyes went wide as he saw Taehyung falling on the ground clutching his belly tight as tears fell out of his eyes.   

"AAAH!" Taehyung cried again making Yoongi snap who quickly laced towards Taehyung scooping him in his arms. 

"Tae? shit taehyung !" Yoongi yelled unsure of what was happening to taehyung , he honestly had no idea about what he should do. 

"hurts!" Taehyung cried quickly grabbing Yoongi's hand in his own and squeezing it tight he hadn't done in more than four months. "it hurts!"

Chaeyoung was awoken by the screams as she hurriedly got out of the bed and ran towards Taehyung's bedroom.  the screams got louder and clearer the closer Chaeyoung got the bedroom. she quickly wrapped her hand around the doorknob and twisted it.   

she gasped at the sight in front of her. Taehyung was on the floor clutching his stomach tightly as blood flew out of his inner thigh and the broken lamp next to Taehyung which was shattered into several small glass pieces accompanied by Yoongi who had Taehyung's head placed on his lap.  

Chaeyoung didn't think twice as she paced towards Yoongi connecting her hand with his cheek, her blood boiling and eyes widened in anger.  

"YOU MONSTER!" she spat at Yoongi who was too shocked by the sudden attack. "IT WASN'T ENOUGH FOR YOU THAT YOU ABANDONED MY BABY ALONE AT THIS TIME WHEN HE NEEDED YOU THE MOST THAT NOW YOU'VE COME HERE TO KILL YOUR OWN CHILD!"