Eight

It was around seven in the evening when Taehyung found himself standing outside jimin and Hoseok's apartment.  that was the only place he could think about going to because he really didn't want to run over to jin's and cry and give the poor man more tension than he already had since his son was ill.  

the best he could think about doing was running over to jimin and Hoseok's taking in the fact that jimin already knew about his pregnancy and Hoseok being jimin's boyfriend was informed about it too. (thanks to jimin and his big mouth)  

Taehyung debated for rather five minutes whether to knock or just run back over to his house and lock himself up for two months and cry, honestly he was taking the second option into consideration more and he even did turn around and started making his way towards the elevator when the door to jimin and Hoseok's apartment opened itself.   

jimin and Hoseok both oblivious to Taehyung's presence came out of the apartment, giggling and laughing, dressed up all fancy and Taehyung heart twisted a bit because he and Yoongi used to be like that.  

"Tae?" Hoseok was the first one to notice taehyung soaked presence standing by the elevator followed by jimin who was in the process of locking the door so both he and Hoseok could go out.

   "hi." Taehyung squeaked, he didn't know what else to say.  

"Taehyung,  what are you doing here?, i mean we don't have a problem with you being here but what are you doing here?" jimin rambled. he was always bad with words.

   "i just came to see you guys..but i'll leave because it looks like you're both heading out." Taehyung weakly smiled, which to be honest neither jimin nor Hoseok bought because "i've been crying for the past fucking hours because of my fucked up husband and you think i just came here to see you!" written all over his face. 

  "uh, no you didn't, its raining outside Taehyung and we all know how much you hate rain, you would never go outside especially to visit someone in the rain." Hoseok mumbled, obviously the truth. Hoseok was one of those people who spoke before thinking and mainly the truth and that's one of the reasons why Taehyung loved Hoseok but also hated him in several situations for being the honest speaker mainly like this one.  

"yeah um...." Taehyung dragged on, he didn't know how to start and all he wanted to do was just cry and he desperately needed a shoulder to cry on.

   "let's just get inside yeah?" jimin suggested. 

"no-no it's okay, i-i'll just go...."

  "hush up now tae, nothing is important more than you okay, rest can wait, babe open the door and let's all go in before our neighbor walks out holding a rolling pin and growls at up." Hoseok chuckled.

   jimin nodded quickly opening the half-locked door and taehyung walked inside followed by Hoseok who was pretty sure if he left Taehyung behind he would run away.  

"sit down" Hoseok commanded and Taehyung scurried to the sofa and sat down quietly.

  "babe, make him a hot cocoa or what do you want tae? well just make him a hot cocoa with marshmallows and chocolate syrup on top okay? yeah and for me too please babe lots of chocolate syrup thanks." Hoseok smiled at jimin who rolled his eyes at the "for me too please" part and then walked straight to the kitchen before Taehyung could interject saying "don't trouble yourself..." 

"now you, wait here!" Hoseok said to Taehyung and ran inside his bedroom, coming out with two towels in his hands.  

he gave them to Taehyung to wipe himself off, who took it rubbing it over his hair and face and arms and almost everywhere.