Three

"Taehyung!" jin squeaked again making goosebumps rise over Taehyung's skin a little. "does Yoongi know? well obviously he would, i'm guessing he was the first one you told about the baby, right? and who else knows? Taehyung tell me!" jin spoke ecstatically, he was truly happy for Taehyung and Yoongi and he couldn't contain his emotions to himself.

"uh," Taehyung fumbled, he wasn't quite sure how he was going to tell jin that his husband doesn't even know that he is pregnant. "Yoongi..h-he doesn't really know.." Taehyung mumbled in a sly voice bowing his head down.

"what?" jin asked because what the heck ever Taehyung had just mumbled out of his mouth wasn't clear to him what so ever. "Yoongi doesn't know..." "taehyung!" jin slightly rose his voice from shock, how could Yoongi not know? how long had taehyung even been pregnant? "how long have you been pregnant taehyung ?" he asked raising his eyebrow.

"two weeks and two days..." "that's um.." "slightly more than half a month yeah..." Taehyung whispered.

"and when did you find out about the baby?" jin questioned. "two days ago, i went to the hospital with jimin..."

"and not Yoongi?"

"no..he was at work.."

"that bastard!" jin rose his volume again, he had known Yoongi and Taehyung for almost nine years now and he was tired of seeing Taehyung get mistreated by Yoongi-heck mistreated, Taehyung was like invisible to Yoongi. if you asked Yoongi what was important he would say his job in a heartbeat even if that meant he had to leave taehyung (as of what jin thought and assumed). "Ji-"

"no Taehyung just no, i swear to god i'm going to beat that asshole's butt, enough is enough taehyung! you're bloody pregnant you're fucking carrying his baby in your belly and he doesn't know? huh let me guess he might have been busy with his 'work' and hadn't paid attention to you so you could tell him!" jin spat getting up from the couch and paced back and fourth around the living room making Taehyung worried and scared a little. "i-i'm planning on telling him today at dinner, he'll understand jin.."

"he better! god Taehyung why do you even keep up with him, fuck if i were you i would have left his sorry ass three years ago when he started this whole entrepreneur thing!" jin spoke in anger. Taehyung sighed getting up and walked over to jin placing his hand on the taller lad's shoulder and giving it a little squeeze. "it's because i love him jin, i can never think about leaving him, even though of all that he does, he's still the same to me." Taehyung spoke smiling and jin sighed. "i'll never understand you tae." he chuckled as a sly smile formed onto his face too.

"hey! you're saying it like you're not head over heels over Namjoon huh?" Taehyung teased jin as he lit up at the mention of his lovely husband.

"ah namjoon , man he's something, even after all these years of being together i come home to find the same amount of love and affection towards him and obviously our little baby kookie." jin spoke blushing.

"now that's love, and oh that reminds me, how's kookie? haven't seen him in days might have grown now eh?"

"ah yes, he's moma's little bugger, keeps pulling my ear and making fart noises using his arm, thanks to you." jin rolled his eyes.

"hey, that's what uncles are off- to ruin their nephews and yeah he's my little sweetheart!" Taehyung chuckled remembering how he had taught the little five year old how to do that.

"let me tell you something, having a kid would change your life ya'know? it would be the best thing ever, expect for changing the diapers." Jin grinned patting Taehyung back and he nodded rubbing a hand over his currently flat belly.

"now don't get me all emotional , i'm going to start on my hormones soon anyways, better get me ready for the dinner now right? gotta tell the hubby about the bun in the oven." Taehyung joked making jin laugh who nodded as they both headed inside the bedroom.

"that with that?" Taehyung wrinkled his nose looking at the black shirt and washed out blue pants, "nah ." he shook his head.

Jin sighed, it had been almost forty-five minutes and Taehyung still wasn't agreeing to any clothing jin was picking out for him.

"for fucks sake tae just pick something!" jin barked.

"alright alright, um.. hand me the white shirt and Yoongi's black knee ripped skinny jeans please?" Taehyung asked Jin.

"if you were going to pick an outfit yourself why did you even call you, ya goon?" jin groaned throwing the clothes at Taehyung who giggled.

"because i was bored." he stuck his tongue out and jin mimicked the same followed by rolling his eyes afterwards.

Taehyung finally changed and jin did his hair-mainly just sprayed the hairspray and teased it a bit until it was satisfactory to taehyung.

"alright and done." jin breathed out looking at Taehyung standing in front of him, white formal shirt with top two buttons open with Yoongi's jeans hanging tight around Taehyung's buttocks and to finish off white converse on which Taehyung had made two winky-face smiley's.

"i think i did a good job." jin smirked and Taehyung nodded, he really did.

the doorbell rang obtaining both the lads attentions and jin clapped, it was about time Yoongi was supposed to be home to take Taehyung out for dinner. "alright then, i'm off now, good luck with telling Yoongi about the baby 'kay? and please call me afterwards and tell me how it goes so i can decide to pay the mafia to come kick Yoongi's butt or leave him be." jin joked and Taehyung nodded as they hugged and jin walked out the bedroom.

he was greeted with Yoongi on his way out and he grunted looking at Yoongi who was confused by Jin's crude expression towards him but shrugged it off walking inside the bedroom to find his ready to go husband.

"you look great tae." Yoongi kissed Taehyung on the lips, which made Taehyung blush because he hadn't done that in a while and Taehyung really did miss psychical contact with him. "give me five minutes let me get freshened up and then we'll go." Yoongi spoke and Taehyung nodded.

after Yoongi had freshened and changed into a fresh pair of clothes, they both headed to Taehyung's favorite restaurant.

as Yoongi had already made reservations they got in without any waiting and sat on their respective seats, soon the food they had ordered came their way and their little dinner was going pretty much perfectly as Taehyung had thought this was the perfect moment to tell Yoongi about the baby, he started off slow by first talking about the dinner. "this is perfect, thanks baby." Taehyung smiled wiping his face with the napkin.

"it's my way of apologising for being rude to you last night love, i remember you had something important to share with me, so you can now because i'm all yours." Yoongi said taking a drink of his water. Taehyung blushed, "i went to the doctors two days again and they did certain checks and it seems that i-" Taehyung got cut at the sound of Yoongi's phone buzzing, Yoongi mumbled a sorry before picking up the phone.

"hello?....yeah speaking.....what?.....that fucker.....shit.....now?.....uh...fine.....alright then......thanks.......yeah.......bye." Yoongi spoke while on the phone as Taehyung was fiddling with his fingers.

"love?"

"yeah?" Taehyung looked up at Yoongi. "somethings come up at work, i'm i- i really am sorry but i have to leave this urgent it's really important i'm sorry i'll come home so you can tell me that afterwards okay babe? i love you and i'm really sorry." Yoongi rose from his seat and planted an eskimo kiss on Taehyung's lips.

"but-"

"i'm really sorry love, sorry, i've texted the driver he'll come pick you up 'kay? love you bye" Yoongi said as he pulled out bills from his wallet leaving them on the table and walked out of the restaurant.

"i'm pregnant." Taehyung spoke to nobody but himself.

Yoongi had left him again, and this time with a broken heart and glossy eyes.