nineteen

"please don't leave me!" Taehyung dropped down on his knees as much as he could. "please!"

"baby, no." Yoongi bent down picking Taehyung up who clinched onto his arms sobbing. "not going to leave you, never."

"b-but you sai-d i don't deserve your forgiveness and-" Taehyung hiccuped.

"no, shh no i don't, i haven't done any good deeds to deserve your forgiveness, i just want to prove to you i can be good." Yoongi cradled Taehyung in his arms rubbing his back slowly.

"do you still love me?" Taehyung asked, eyes red and rimmed with tears.

"how can i not love you? i've been an idiot- an asshole honestly that i've been taking your love for granted all this time. i should be the one asking you if you love me." Yoongi smiled nuzzling Taehyung's hair.

"i'll love you no matter what. forever and always remember?"

"forever and always."

,,

"he's forgiven me mum it's just i've been a bastard all this time i need to do everything right i just.. i don't know what to do." Yoongi spoke on the phone while looking at Taehyung who was cuddled up in the blanket sleeping his hands over his growing belly.

"you've been a jerk to not only Taehyung but to everyone, too much into your own work. if i was Taehyung i would've beaten your sorry ass by now Yoongi." Jijun grumbled from the other side.

"i know." Yoongi couldn't even argue with that because what his mum said was absolutely true.

"look, honey i know, but what you've suggested to do is well, looking at the situation seems really rushed. i mean you aren't at the best terms with Taehyung taking the fact he did forgive you but you need to make things much better with not only him but the other guys and especially Chaeyoung before you go and ask Taehyung this." Jijun sighed.

"i'm trying, but i'm just really afraid because Chaeyoung wasn't fond of me anyways and all this she wouldn't even want to see my face, the last time she did she slapped me..."

"well that's one thing she did right." Jijun chuckled.

"well just try to fix things and get your head right, you're going to be a dad soon you aren't fifteen anymore."

"yeah." Yoongi spoke looking at Taehyung shuffling under the covers. "i think tae's awake mum, i'll call later." "alright, give my love to Taehyung. bye"

"bye." Yoongi mumbled hanging up the phone. "hmm, who was it?" Taehyung's asked getting up slowly while supporting his belly.

"mum, was just talking to her about you and the baby." Yoongi smiled walking over. he sat down on the corner of the bed, not too far from Taehyung and placed a kiss on the boys forehead.

"hmm." Taehyung smiled.

"hungry?"

"very."

with the help of Yoongi , Taehyung got out of bed and walked to the kitchen with him. he asked Yoongi to make him hash browns so Yoongi got to work, grating the potatoes while Taehyung sat on the kitchen counter smiling at Yoongi .

"what you smiling at pooh?" Yoongi asked adding the grated potatoes in the bowl full of ice cold water.

"haven't seen you cook in two years, kinda missed it." Taehyung answered truthfully.

"i'll be cooking a lot now since my husband just told me how much he misses it." Yoongi smirked.

"well the husband is very happ-" Taehyung stopped touching his belly instantly as he moved his hands around it.

"what is it?" Yoongi asked concerned moving closer to taehyung. "are you hurting? do you want me to-"

"shhh," Taehyung shushed the taller lad. "touch here, the baby moved!" Taehyung grinned taking Yoongi's abnormally large hands in his as he placed them over his belly.

Yoongi moved his hand around the belly waiting for something to happen and suddenly he felt a flutter. he looked up at Taehyung who was grinning while nodding.

"he moved Taehyung our baby boy moved!" Yoongi grinned placing both his hands over Taehyung's belly.

"she." Taehyung corrected.

"it's obviously a he, it's in the min dna, no way my sperms would generate a girl." Yoongi scoffed.

"please, it's inside me and i belong to a family with nothing but vagina's, it's a girl. i can feel it."

"are we really going to be that couple?" Yoongi laughed moving his hands away from Taehyung's belly. "who argue over the sex?"

"of course we aren't! i mean what's to argue about? it's a girl in there." Taehyung giggled.

"oh really now? what if it's a boy?" Yoongi challenged crossing his arms over his chest as he leaned on his left foot.

"well if it's a boy, then it's a boy. even though i highly doubt it is." Taehyung rolled his eyes massaging his belly.

"if it's a boy we'll name him scooby okay?" Yoongi grinned.

"what? no! what! i'm not going to let you name my child scooby, what never!" Taehyung protested because honestly who would name their child scooby? it's a child and not a dog pfft.

"fine fine," Yoongi frowned turning his back at Taehyung and towards the stove.

"okay fine, if it's a boy i'll let you name him scooby but if it's a girl we are going to name her rogue."

"rogue?" Yoongi asked turning around.

"yes rogue." Taehyung smiled.

"why rogue?"

"rogue like our relationship"