Thirteen

Taehyung was at the end of the beginning of his fourth month and he still hadn't heard anything from Yoongi yet. it wasn't like Taehyung has any hopes left he would get a call or even a simple text from his husband.  

it was hopeless for Taehyung to even think he would get a call now all of a sudden, maybe Taehyung was thinking he was getting a little crazy because he was literally forgetting how husky Yoongi's voice was or how his face looked when he smiled as dimples crept on his face. he was really thankful to the pictures who kept reminding Taehyung how Yoongi actually looks.   

jin had come back to london who weeks after with no sign of Yoongi what so ever. apparently jin did get in contact with Yoongi's personal assistant Juho who informed jin how Yoongi was out of new york for a while as Yoongi had a sudden change of plans and decided to build in two companies in america all at once.   

when jin had called Taehyung telling him about how Yoongi isn't in new york, Taehyung just bitterly chuckled because of course it was like even the god didn't want Yoongi to get to know about taehyung situation.  

everyone was really worried about Taehyung but Taehyung wasn't ready to break yet and show everyone how weak he was because deep down in his heart he had this feeling that was yelling at him saying yoongi would never come back and he would have to raise the little one all by himself, and believe it or not Taehyung was somehow starting to accept that thought more and more everyday.

when jimin had asked Taehyung if he could accompany him for his second ultrasound at the doctors Taehyung politely declined. even though jimin wanted to force Taehyung to let him tag alone he didn't do it because he knew how fragile and broken his best friend was.   

Taehyung kept lying telling his friends how he was going to every appointment with the doctors and how he was taking care of himself well and of his child but the truth was Taehyung was simply ignoring each call he got from their family doctor concerning Taehyung's appointment.  

even though Taehyung could skip appointments he surely wasn't able to skip the meals he was fed five times a day because now that his eomma had moved in with him since the twins, SunNi and Dawon were born and Jinyoung suggested that Chaeyoung really needed some time off to spend it with all her babies together and look after Taehyung while Taehyung helped Chaeyoung with the baby caring too and could practise for the future.  

"Tae!" Chaeyoung called out trying to handle the two weeping newly born babies in her arms.  

"coming!" Taehyung called out walking out of his bedroom he literally spent all his time nowadays in.   
"get SunNi for me baby? i think dawon needs a diaper change." Chaeyoung sighed, the poor woman was exhausted out of her mind, dark circles around her eyes and she smelled of literally nothing but poop and puke.   

"uh yeah.." Taehyung reluctantly nodded quickly grabbing his baby sister from his eomma's arms and started to cradle her.

"walk out for your stomach." Chaeyoung warned quickly scooping Dawon in her swaying him.   

Taehyung nodded again, he was getting bigger day by day, he still remembers the day(week six day four to be exact) when he got out of the shower and was brushing his teeth while his eyes fell over the little pudgy part of his stomach. he literally started to cry the second he saw it, he was finally showing and he was super happy over the fact. other than he couldn't share it with the person he wanted to do it with the most.  

"i've got her, don't worry eomma." Taehyung smiled at Chaeyoung who nodded taking Dawon into the guest bedroom to get the little boy's nappy changed. 

"here little baby, bubba, do do do!" Taehyung sang smiling at his little sister who was wrapped up in a pink blanket all warm and cozy and was giggling at him.   

"you know you'll be an aunt soon!" Taehyung cooed. "you wouldn't even a year old when you become an aunt, aren't you old now huh little girl?"   

SunNi wiggled her arms and legs laughing quite more than before making Taehyung giggle too.   

"let's sit now okay? because big brother is getting tired, he also has a little baby inside him too like you right?" Taehyung smiled swaying SunNi a little as he made his way towards the couch to sit down and rest his feet up which were getting swollen day by day.   

"alright now, all done!" Chaeyoung spoke coming out of the bedroom dawon in her arms sleeping.   

"hm.." Taehyung mumbled slightly still playing with SunNi or more like using her as a distraction so his eomma doesn't start questioning and lecturing him again.

"Ate, did you eat today?" 

no. 

"yes i did..." 

"you're lying.."  

"i'm not lying now let it go please..."  

"look at me and say you ate today."  

"i-i.." Taehyung sighed of course he couldn't lie looking straight at his eomma , she knew him way to well.   

"Tae...you want this baby right? and you want this baby to be healthy right love? you need to eat then baby please, you aren't doing any good by skipping meals, it'll affect the baby." Chaeyoung spoke slowly siting down next to taehyung .  

"yeah..." 

;;  

"so here we will have the lounge and the basement would be where all the machines would be kept, and this is where your office would be mr.Min." the guy who Yoongi didn't care enough to learn the name of explained him the architectural sketch he had designed for Yoongi's another building he planned to open in detroit.   

"alright, this doesn't concern me much, give me a date as of when the building would be ready to be taken in use for." Yoongi sighed rubbing his temples.  

"sir, it would take at least four to five months to build the building considering the fact that it's going to be a skyscraper and then the interior work and the shifting of machines and such it would at least take eight to nine months until the company is open." the guy nervously spoke adjusting his broad rimmed glasses. 

"eight to nine months? are you fucking bullshitting me?" Yoongi growled getting up from his chair as he slammed his hands against the desk.  

"listen klunk, i need the entire building ready and working within the next five months!" Yoongi spat at the now shaking man.   

"sir w-we will tr-y our best..." the guy nervously spoke shuttering a little.  

"you better." Yoongi glared at the man.   

a knock occurred at the door making Yoongi turn around to see his personal assistant juho standing there holding Yoongi phone.  

"what?" Yoongi spat at juho. 

"uh sir, it's dr.clark on the phone, she said it's something really important."  

Yoongi sighed nodding as juho scurried in and quickly handed the phone to Yoongi returning back.  

"hello?" Yoongi spoke.  

"uh hi oh god Yoongi , thank god a got a hold of you." dr.clark awkwardly chuckled on the other side of the phone.  

"is there anything wrong?"  

"yes, i just called to get a hold of Taehyung, i tried ringing his phone but he hasn't picked it up once it's been almost two months."  

"Taehyung ? why is everything alright?" Yoongi suddenly asked worried.  

"he hasn't showed up for his ultrasounds since two months Yoongi..."  

"ultrasounds?"  

"yeah he hasn't showed up here since his first month check up, i'm really concerned about him Yoongi, he needs monthly check ups to keep a check on the baby and how it's doing."  

"the baby?"