Seventeen part 2

Taehyung nodded shakily picking up a fork and knife from the cutlery stand and started to cut the pancakes into little pieces.

"oh, i forgot!" Yoongi spoke just as Taehyung was about to take a bite of the pancakes. "the sauce." he smiled picking up the sauce from the far end of the dining table and placing it next to Taehyung's place. Taehyung smiled picking up the bottle and squeezed it allowing the sauce to fall over the pancakes.    

honestly if you ask taehyung , the pancakes were fucking delicious and even though he only had a diet for two pancakes there are four! and the sunny side up was  amazing, he had literally moaned at the taste and the perfection of the egg.   

once Taehyung was finished with the eggs and the pancake he moved towards the juice but stopped when he saw Yoongi's place was empty and he was just fondly watching him.  

"aren't you eating?" Taehyung asked.   

"i'm just making sure you have a proper diet. i'll eat afterwards." Yoongi smiled.  

Taehyung wanted to protest and get a fight started because how can Yoongi be so careless and not eat and just stare at Taehyung eat? was he going to get himself sick because not eating was stupid(Taehyung had just realised that.) and he was pretty much sure Yoongi was lying and was not going to eat but he didn't say anything he just nodded.   

"have the juice tae." Yoongi spoke when he saw Taehyung who was once reaching for the juice was now pulling his hands back.   

"i'm full." Taehyung spoke, even though he was having the worst cravings ever and he really just wanted to drink the juice in the glass, heck he wanted to chug the whole carton down.   

"Tae..." Yoongi pressed. "is it because i'm not eating? is that why? because you were reaching to drink it a few minutes ago."   

Yoongi was right, yeah he was the reason now Taehyung was not drinking the juice. how could he be insensitive enough to shove food inside his tummy and still keep eating after he came to know his husband wasn't?   

"no." Taehyung lied.  

"Tae.."

i'm full Yoongi..."  

"would you drink the juice if i eat right now?" obviously, Taehyung thought. he nodded his head slightly making Yoongi chuckle.  

"alright baby." Yoongi laughed getting up and walked towards the oven to get some pancakes for himself as well.  he returned and showed the plate to Taehyung to show he really had bought in food. Taehyung nodded and moved his have forward to grab the glass of juice again. 

"together?" Yoongi asked Taehyung cutting a piece of pancake as Taehyung bought the rim of the glass close to his mouth. 

"together." Taehyung mimicked Yoongi's word and they both consumed their respective eatables together.

once Taehyung was finished and so was Yoongi who only ate one of the pancakes out of the three he had bought, Taehyung stood up again picking up his plates. (if was a habit of his, he didn't like others picking up his used dirty dishes) but Yoongi stopped him.  

"i'll take them." he said and Taehyung nodded sitting down. Yoongi collected all the dishes and dropped them into the sink walking over to the dining table again and sitting beside Taehyung.

"the food was delicious, thank you." Taehyung spoke trying so hard not to just smash his body against Yoongi's who's touch he was missing so much from last night. his whole body ached for Yoongi but he couldn't forget what Yoongi had done to him.   

"my pleasure baby, i was thinking that maybe-" Yoongi started off but was cut abruptly by the ringtone of his phone which started to blast in the kitchen loudly.   

Yoongi sighed and Taehyung bit his lip again. he knew it was another phone call from his office and now Yoongi was going to quickly bid goodbye to Taehyung and run off to his work again.   

how can i be so naive? he thought because for a second he actually was seeing that Yoongi was genuinely trying.    

Taehyung looked up from the phone placed on the table to Yoongi and then back at the phone, his eyes were already started to get numb again.   

the phone kept buzzing for another thirty seconds as Yoongi made no effort to pick it up.   

"aren't you going to pick it up?" Taehyung asked with a breaking voice.  

"no." Yoongi simply answered.  

"why? it's probably from work..."  

"i'm not because i'm talking to my tae right now and he's far more important than my work."