One

Taehyung had been feeling uneasy for quite a while now, he would wake up at odd hours with the worst stomach pain ever, or sometimes he would just wake up in the middle of the night and run to the bathroom throwing his guts out. he wanted to tell Yoongi  what was going on but Yoongi never actually had time for him.

Yoongi spent his entire day working at his office. he left home at seven am sharp and came back at nine and after freshening up and eating dinner he locked himself up in their house' mini office and get back to work.

there's a difference between being dedicated towards work and being a workaholic, Yoongi was a workaholic. Yoongi had literally dedicated his life towards his company - min co.op.

Yoongi was never like this before when he started his little own company. but now min co-op. was one of the biggest companies in South Korea but Yoongi wasn't satisfied, he wanted to be at the top, he wanted his company to be known by everyone. he wanted to be become the king of industrial sector, he wanted to become the face of it.

even though Yoongi was always busy with his work he had made sure taehyung was being provided all the facilities he required and maybe even more, like a big mansion, multiple cooks, cleaners, maids, security, ectra. but the only thing Taehyung had actually wanted was some of Yoongi's time, he did miss Yoongi's presence.

yet again, now Taehyung was alone sitting in his and Yoongi's master bedroom rubbing his stomach, the pain just wouldn't go away, it was excreting. he had just vomited around twenty minutes ago and had felt a little light headed but now again he was sitting running circles trying to soothe his stomach.

Taehyung had thought about calling Yoongi but he remembered how Yoongi never really picked up his phone when he was at work unless it was an emergency for which Taehyung was provided another number.

Yoongi had strictly ordered not to disturb him while he was working, he didn't want any kind of interruptions and as he wanted his phone to be as clear as possible to be available for important business calls.

Taehyung contemplated and ended up calling Jimin instead, who was one of his best friends since junior school days because he couldn't bare the pain any longer.

"hey Jimnie?" he spoke on the phone.

"yeah, hi Tae! what's up?"

"could you come over maybe, i've been having these weird stomach cramps since days now and i'm really not well and i just need someone to come with me to the hospital and you know that Yoongi..."

"yeah," jiminspoke obviously understanding taehyung's condition.

"i'll be there in ten."

"thanks jimnie."

"no problem, be ready 'k?"

"yeah, see ya."

Jimin as promised came outside the house within ten minutes or maybe even earlier, he texted Taehyung informing he's waiting and was met with a really pale fragile looking taehyung who made his way to the car slowly, like he was almost going to faint.

"gee tae, when you said you weren't feeling well i hadn't imagined you being this ill" Jimin spoke as Taehyung got in buckling his seat belt.

"i've been under the weather for a few days." Taehyung huffed placing his hands on his lap.

"didn't Yoongi notice?, you look so pale and weak." "if only he'd have a free schedule for me..the last time we got intimate was two months ago."

"that might be hard considering how me and hoseok go at it every day." Jimin spoke shaking his head in sympathy and Taehyung started chuckled rolling his eyes. they made small conversation on the way to the hospital and finally sat down for them to be called.

as Taehyung had already made an appointment on the way to the hospital, he and Jimin didn't have to wait for long and soon they were both called in. Taehyung and jimin walked to the room and were greeted by dr.clark who politely asked both the lads to sit down.

"Min Taehyung?" the doctor asked looking at both Taehyung and Jimin to which Taehyung nodded.

"okay, alright so what's wrong with you?" she asked pushing her thick glasses up her nose.

"well i have been having these deadly stomach aches since five days and i have been vomiting continuously, like two to three times a day." Taehyung explained and dr.clark nodded her in understanding and scribbled down on her clipboard.

"are you sexually active?"

"yes.." Taehyung answered vaguely. "and when was the last time you got engaged in sexual activities?" "two months ago, it on the twenty-fifth."

"i see, did you guys happen to use protection?" Taehyung  nods.

"good, i don't see any tumour or abnormal activity in your stomach but just to be sure i'll order a blood test since the symptoms you're telling me about are all pregnancy symptoms however it could just be a flu so just to be on the safe side i'll conduct a blood test and please do me a favour and get me a sample of your urine too" she spoke and got up walking to the shelf next to her desk and grabbed a little container handing it over to taehyung.

Taehyung nodded again, grabbing the container and walked the bathroom to release himself.

moments later Taehyung walked out and handed the container to the nurse who was patiently waiting for louis to be done and she quickly took it in to test the sample. almost around five minutes later the nurse came in with the report of Taehyung's urine and blood test and handed it over to dr.clark.

"alright then taehyung, let's take a look." dr.clark smiled opening the report file and read it.

"what is it?.." taehyung whispered, he was pretty scared because as told by the doctor he might not be pregnant but again you don't know what if he was pregnant or something worse?

"well certainty at it's most, you are very much pregnant."

"pregnant? as in i'm going to be a mama...?" Taehyung shuttered, feeling really overwhelmed.

"yes taehyung, congratulations." she smiled at the astonished lad.

"but i don't understand, we-we used protection?"

"well it seems like the condom might have been faulty, that means that it might have broken."

"oh."

Jimin patted his back whispering a 'congratulations bro' and so did dr.clark again.

she informed taehyung , that the fetus had only started to grow and it was only about two weeks old that is half a month.

Taehyung nodded and exchanged a formal goodbye before him and jimin walk out of the hospital.

"so..a baby huh?"

"yeah..." Taehyung answered.

"going to tell Yoongi tonight that's he's going to be a daddy?"

"i think so." Taehyung blushed feeling ecstatic that he was going to have a baby, a baby with the person who he loves more than himself and he just couldn't wait to get home and tell Yoongi the news.