Seventeen part 1

"can i?" Yoongi asked moving his hand forward a little.  

Taehyung nodded frantically as the baby inside wobbled again. Yoongi quickly bought his hand over and placed it over Taehyung's finely round belly covered by a thin layer of a maternity t-shirt.   

"i felt it move here." Taehyung spoke taking Yoongi's hand and placed it over the place he last felt the baby move.    

Taehyung's tummy was relatively cold and Yoongi knew Taehyung had been cold before and thank god for his stubbornness he placed a warm blanket over Taehyung else the man would've frozen himself and the baby both to death.   

"i don't feel it?" Yoongi said after a minute or so of him moving his hand around the belly to catch any movements of the little one inside.   

"it stopped, i can't feel it either now." Taehyung sighed biting his bottom lip. the feeling to him was something surprising and unusual, it was like someone set free thousands of butterflies in his tummy. he felt really ticklish like he did when he drank a lot of water and felt it move inside his tummy, but this feeling was far better.   

Yoongi frowned pulling his hand back to himself. he really did want to feel the baby move, but he was pretty much glad over the fact that he didn't miss the first time his Taehyung felt the movement. god knows how would he have even be able to forgive himself if he missed it like he missed Taehyung's first four months of pregnancy.   

"i'll just go then sleep in the guest room.." Yoongi mumbled. he knew for a fact that Taehyung wasn't going to let him sleep in the same bed, hell even the same room so it was better if he went and slept in the guest room himself other than being told by Taehyung to do so.   

"you could..you can sleep here?" Taehyung suggested biting his lip. he himself didn't know what was happening to him. he didn't want Yoongi to think that he was going to forgive him this easily but Taehyung couldn't resist the urge of falling into Yoongi's arms and crying and telling the man he loves him and how he's forgiven. 

a smile took over Yoongi's dull features, it was like his pale face brightened again. "but..not the same bed..." Taehyung added quickly seeing the way Yoongi's face gleamed.

Yoongi nodded instantly because that was something, even though Taehyung wasn't letting him sleep in the same bed he did ask Yoongi to sleep in the same room. "thank you." Yoongi smiled placing a dry kiss over Taehyung's forehead.

Taehyung was pretty much sure Yoongi was thinking he's forgiven(which he wasn't(or was in process off)) and he also knew if he kept doing this, by means letting Yoongi loose, Yoongi will think the pasts all clear.

"i'm just letting you stay here so...you don't miss the baby's movement if it moves again." Taehyung had tried to sound as polite as possible but the words came out like venom. Yoongi nodded his head in understanding. he knew exactly where Taehyung was coming from so instead of speaking anything he smiled and walked over to the couch and sprawled on it.

it would be a lie to say that both the boys got the perfect sleep because neither of them slept. while Taehyung kept tossing and turning Yoongi kept stealing glances at the pregnant man worried if Taehyung wasn't feeling comfortable or if he needed anything.

it was around four when Taehyung felt his eyes close, the baby had drained all his energy and he couldn't keep his eyes open any longer.

meanwhile Yoongi didn't rest his eyes for one second, he kept looking at Taehyung from afar with care and adoration, he really missed being next to Taehyung and cuddling the smaller boy who always frowned and mumbled how he wanted to be the big spoon but at the end, ended up being the small spoon since he couldn't cuddle up Yoongi entirely.

Yoongi sure did miss the days when he wasn't such a jerk and so much into his work and spent all his time talking to Taehyung not attending meetings. 

;;  

Taehyung woke up when the clock was at half past nine, he hurriedly ran to the bathroom to let out the bile he felt rising in his throat the movement he sat up.    

he fell down on his knees, mouth over the pot as he let all the food he had consumed out of his system. fuck he cursed because damn his luck the morning sickness was back.   

once he was done he got up with the support of the pot and flushed the disgusting bile he had let out walking over to the sink and started to brush his teeth.   

once he was satisfied the yucky taste of the bile in his mouth was replaced by the pleasant strawberry one of his toothpaste he gargled and washed his face.   

he had ran to the bathroom in such a hurry he hadn't even realised if Yoongi was still in the room or not. and apparently when Taehyung entered Yoongi wasn't there.   

what was i even thinking? Taehyung thought shaking his head and bitterly chuckled thinking Yoongi would actually be here instead of going to his office.    

not giving it much if a thought Taehyung walked out of the bedroom only to be met with a surprise in the kitchen. there stood Yoongi wearing a pink coloured apron cooking on the gas with the silly white chef's hat on.   

Yoongi turned around when he heard the footsteps echo in the room and his face lit up seeing Taehyung standing there. "morning cutie." he smiled.   

"morning." Taehyung coughed out in his not so pleasant morning voice as he walked over to the dining table and sat down.   

"where's NariSung?" Taehyung asked because why was Yoongi cooking? it wasn't like Taehyung didn't like Yoongi's cooking, he loved it but the last time Yoongi had cooked for Taehyung was before he started his own business.

"i told her i would cook you breakfast today, gave her some time off." Yoongi replied flipping the pancakes on the pan. he then quickly moved to the cupboards to pull out two china dishes and cups.

Taehyung nodded even though Yoongi couldn't see him. Yoongi then turned and walked over to the table and laid the china and glass in front of Taehyung walking over to the oven he picked up two pans and walked back to the dining table.

he placed a perfectly made sunny side up egg on the table and three chocolate chip pancakes by it's side. Taehyung's mouth watered already.

Yoongi then walked over to the sink and dropped the pans inside, as he made his way over to the fridge and pulled out a juice carton.

Taehyung gawked Yoongi's every move, taken a back by his actions. Yoongi shut the fridge door close and walked over to the dining table again this time pulling the chair next to Taehyung's and setting himself down he poured the juice in the two glasses.

"Yoongi, you don't have to do all this.." Taehyung spoke obviously seeing that Yoongi was trying so hard.

"i know but i wanted to do this." Yoongi smiled fondly at taehyung. "please eat now."

I cut seventeen in half since it's been a while and I only had half of it copied onto here and stuff