Nine

Flashback in italics

even though Taehyung stayed the night at jimin and Hoseok's , the first thing he did in the morning was run back home.

he did leave a note saying how sorry he was for ruining jimin and Hoseok's night and thanked them for letting him stay and helping him out.  jimin was the one to find the note first and he really wished that time that Taehyung didn't take any decision in urgency and ended up making a big mistake.

  jin was informed about the situation too by Hoseok and jimin who couldn't see their best friend suffer like that and jin literally decided upon hiring a hitman to kill Yoongi but sadly he knew no one in new york.

days after days passed and everyone was worried about Taehyung because he barely came out of his room. he neither let anyone in nor came outside himself.  NariSung had told the boys that all she hears outside the bedroom door of Taehyung and Yoongi's is the video tape of their wedding playing when they had come to visit.

NariSung even cried because Taehyung was her responsibility now that Yoongi was gone and she couldn't do anything to get Taehyung of that room.

Taehyung only ate once a day which was also force-fed to him by NariSung who spent thirty minutes just knocking outside the bedroom door holding a plate full of food for taehyung .

no one had any idea about what they could do to get Taehyung back to normal like before. they all missed the cheeky, annoying, energetic, bratty and sassy boy he used to be.

it was four days later after Taehyung had come back running home and locked himself and everyone including Namjoon and Kookie were sitting in the dining hall with NariSung trying to find a way to get Taehyung out. 

"he's watching the tape again.." NariSung mumbled.  jin was getting frustrated second by second, Namjoon  could literally see his hands clench and the nerves pop out.

"we'll have to get him out soon, he isn't even eating anything and it's not safe for him or the baby.." Hoseok spoke rubbing his palms.

"if he decides to fucking keep it." jimin snorted.  everyone was quiet again and the only sounds heard were coming from the other side bedroom door. 

jin abruptly got up, sighing as kookie tackled his legs and giggled a bit.

  "Kookie stop.." jin harshly spat, feeling guilty seconds later because of all the anger that had been inside of him was now getting out on his five year old son.  Kookie frowned as his bottom lip trembled, jin knew he was going to cry any second now but Namjoon  was quick to pull kookie towards him and shush him. jin nodded sighing again and ran his fingers through his hair.

  "what are you thinking?" Namjoon asked hesitantly.  "just thinking..." jin said who was unsure of what actually was going on inside his head expect for hatred towards Yoongi and sympathy towards taehyung. 

"you should to and maybe talk to taehyung? you're the closest one to him jin?" Hoseok asked, it was true in fact Taehyung and jin were really close and shared almost everything.

  jin nodded and slowly walked towards the bedroom door which was locked. he hesitantly bought his hand up and knocked on the door.

  "Tae?" he knocked again.

  "it's me jin tae..."  and jin swears he heard the voices of the wedding tape reeling inside shut. 

"Tae?" jin knocked once again and waited for a minute, hoping Taehyung would open the door but Taehyung never did.

;;

"you look so cute tae!" jin giggled adjusting his best friends red bowtie. 

"you think?" Taehyung asked nervously, he was sweating through his balls.

  "absolutely, i can bet Yoongi junior will rise the moment Yoongi sees you walking down the aisle love!"

"Jin!" Taehyung shrieked at the mention of Yoongi's member but more at the fact that jin just called it 'Yoongi junior'  jin just chuckled.

the door opened revealing Namjoon who was  holding one year old kookie in his arms who was playing with the teething ring.

"he's waiting." He announced and Taehyung nodded letting out a deep sigh. 

;;

  "today we are gathered for holy matrimony of Min Yoongi and Kim Taehyung." 

the wedding was just any other, both the boys shared their "i do's" and were pronounced a wedded couple.

  the video ended then and Taehyung realized that, that was the last time he had been happy. a few tears rolled down his eyes as he remembered the memory of Yoongi vowing he would always be there for taehyung, in sickness and in health, in the bad times or the worst times, but Yoongi never stood up to his vows. 

Taehyung could hear jin constantly knocking on the bedroom door and he really wanted to open it and run to jin and hug him and let out whatever he was feeling inside to him and just get the weight off his shoulders but his body was like froze in stop.  his consciousness said to move but his body wasn't jerking even a tad bit. 

"Tae  please..." Taehyung heard again and he could literally hear the sympathy and sadness in Jin's voice which was being caused due to him. 

jin decided upon knocking just one more time to see it Taehyung opens the door or not.  he knocked and waited for another two minutes, he was almost sure by now that Taehyung didn't want to see him but then he heard the door click.  the door slowly opened revealing Taehyung who's face was stained with tear tracks and his hair was a mess. 

"Tae..." Jin's first instinct was to quickly attach Taehyung in a hug who started to weep the moment he came in constant with him.  after a while of just standing there jin finally let go of Taehyung and took him inside the room locking the door up. 

one thing jin knew about Taehyung was that Taehyung only opened up to people he really trusted and only when he felt completely sure about it.  Taehyung and jin both sat on the bed, not a word being spoken as jin took a look around the surroundings, dirty clothes, two broken lamps and pictures of Taehyung and Yoongi's wedding were all over the place. 

"i should have listened to him jin..." Taehyung mumbled finally wiping his eyes. 

"i really should have...."  and jin knew exactly what Taehyung was talking about, Taehyung was doubting his and Yoongi's relationship.